Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Sorry to hear you going mark but in all Honestly I dno't think im far behind!

Good luck!

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
There goes another one...

We keep losing our founding members around here, and it plain stinks.

I agree with Mark, CEG has taken on a new character, one that is incredibly immature and misinformed.

CEG needs to be cleaned up, and order needs to be restored. Too many flame wars and whatnot...

Mark, good luck man.

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Take it easy, my friend..

From one "ol' timer" to another: The times they are a-changin', and nothing can be done to slow them down. So sit back, drink up, and realize that it is the never-ending friendship you gain that keeps us, as a people, going in this world.

I take a set!

Ray

Last edited by Ray; 04/27/05 04:34 AM.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
It is sad to see another "old timer" go, although I guess it is only inevitable.

Good luck in the future, and thanks for everything you have done for the CEG.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I too , have been around since the "days of old" here at CEG and totally agree with the way CEG has turned around recently ... it's a damn shame .

I'm sorry you're leaving us , Mark . It's a real bummer when someone who's contributed a whole lot of his free time feels he's been beaten down so much he's gotta leave . Being a moderator is always going to be a thankless job , as you're always stepping on someone's toes . Up until recently , those people could take it maturely . I've always tried to keep an open mind about it , but you an only keep it open so long (unfortunatley) . I just wish everyone that pi$$es & moans , complains & whines could realize how GREAT of a site this really is ! Sure , you're gonna get your feelings hurt once in a while (by being moderated or whatever) , but being a total baby about it is going to RUIN this GREAT site . The dedication to a (now defunct) car platform has always amazed me from the beginning . I'd like to see it return to the site it once was . I know that's not possible , but a man can WISH , can't he ??

When we're losing good , long-time members because they get berated for doing their "job" (in quotes on purpose) it's a real shame . He VOLUNTEERED to moderate to keep this site A #1 ... now he's LEAVING because of the recourse of doing it ?? It's truly depressing .

Good Bye Mark . You won't be forgotten . And by the way ... THANKS !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Good luck to you Mark, that thread brought back some good memories and some bad (damn guardrail)...

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by Trapps:
Add copious amounts of JUG (where are those pics anyway?)

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
ROFLMAO. I knew somebody would post them.

Oh man the memories. Thanks P.

-J
/own3d

'98 4Runner
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i too am sorry to see you go mark. man, it has been 5 years already since coming to this site. thanks for everything including the sale of the car. make sure you poke your head in here every once in awhile.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i have some super infamous video lying here in my room somewhere!!!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard