Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Awesme ride man..

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
You don't go to full sail by any chance do you? I've seen one there with the same headlights.... or maybe that one was a different color. There are a few nice ones that belong to full sail students. Fuggin' mean soundin' too. With all honesty, I test drove a wrx as well and was not impressed. However, with the right mods they obviously respond very well. Sharp ride man, very sharp.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
B
BDR Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
i went to Fullsail, but that was a few years ago. so probably wasnt me. 3L nice, i'd like to check your ride out one day. i still hang with a freind that has a Cougar so i still like to play with Duratecs and my best freinds dad just got a Noble M12 3R.

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
nice ride.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
nice ride.

Def. would have to agree, they r great cars.

96 Contour Clarion VRX935VD My Car
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Lookin good man. I think that blue will look hot. Hit me up next week if you go to the meet.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
What degree program were you in BDR? It would be nice to meet you sometime. PM me if there is ever a meet or weekend hotspot to go to. I think someone had said that certain parking lots get fairly packed on the weekends. It may have been you, a while ago on a local post. Regardless we'll have to meet up sometime.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
What degree program were you in BDR? It would be nice to meet you sometime. PM me if there is ever a meet or weekend hotspot to go to. I think someone had said that certain parking lots get fairly packed on the weekends. It may have been you, a while ago on a local post. Regardless we'll have to meet up sometime.

There's a meet on wednesdays near UCF. I might meet him there next week. I'll keep you posted.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Cool!

B
BDR Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
yea, Peinstars and i will be at the meet next wendsday. i'll PM you on the details so we could meet up there!

2000 CSVT (SOLD) #531/2150 now 2003 WRX !FINALLY SPONSORED! "Big Pimpin, Never Slippin"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard