Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I've been seeing this silver CSVT w/lime green calipers around the 15 and Utica/Groesbeck area, anyone know of this car. It also has the same type wing that Spatt used to have as well as a HUGE "SVT" emblem on the windshield w/ Contour underneath it, other than this it appears to be stock.

In addition to this car I've been seeing another silver CSVT with a NASCAR sticker in the front window, anyone know who these two are

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
I've been seeing this silver CSVT w/lime green calipers around the 15 and Utica/Groesbeck area, anyone know of this car. It also has the same type wing that Spatt used to have as well as a HUGE "SVT" emblem on the windshield w/ Contour underneath it, other than this it appears to be stock.

In addition to this car I've been seeing another silver CSVT with a NASCAR sticker in the front window, anyone know who these two are

Oh... that one is mine Roger... I added the nascar cause it was REALLY cool.

Now.. just gotta order that custom gun rack...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

"What am I going to do with a gun rack? I dont even own A gun, let alone many guns"

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

Sounds like two clueless fools to me.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

"What am I going to do with a gun rack? I dont even own A gun, let alone many guns"

Bahahahaaaaa!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
S
The SVT with the green calipers is mine but nobody knows me. I've known of this forum and i check it frequently but this is my first ever reply.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Welcome to your first Stazi flame - a common occurence I now see.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by 99fordsvt:
Welcome to your first Stazi flame - a common occurence I now see.

Ah and it has started...you follow me around now so you can flame me. Very mature of you.

How about you fix your front brake balance issue first by overhauling your caliper and then think about the drivel you've been spouting based on opinion only - unbacked by any baseline data and we'll talk.

As for lime green calipers - well if that doesn't deserve flaming then I don't know what does!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Stazi:

As for lime green calipers - well if that doesn't deserve flaming then I don't know what does!

how about a pathetic attempt by 99fordsvt coming into the EGL board to start sh!t for no reason?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by 99fordsvt:

that stupid noise your car makes between shifts is pretty gay...how about you fix it?

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard