Print Thread
#1212343 03/11/05 06:38 PM
C
CJ98 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
I'm just trying to figure out how to remove fuse #3. It's on a harness with 1 and 2, and they are all clipped into the fuse box. I undo the clip, pull up, and it comes out a little bit. I need to either figure out how to get the whole harness out, or how to get fuse #3 out. I've done a few searches (60 amp fuse, abs fuse, heater blower, removing fuses) and I can't find much info on it.

The manual says to go to the dealer, but I don't feel like spending 200 dollars to replace a 3 dollar fuse.

PS -- this is what that part of the alphabet would look like without Q and R.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I had the same question a few days ago...but figured it oput yesterday. its pretty simple really....First take out the battery its easier than working around plus you elimninate the chance of a short. Thenb you will notice a little clip on the fron of the fuse tray. Push it down and pull all 3 fuses. You wont be able to pull them out as far as would make it really easy to get to but they come out far enough. on each side below the fuse they have to I believe it is 10mm screws although it might have been 7mm either way unscrew those be careful not to drop the screws into the abyss below the fuses. Pull out the bad fuse and replace. Mine was about $5.00. Now just do everything in reverse and you will be set. Be careful not to drop the scews though....trust me from experience! Good Luck

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard