Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
and I thought about how all NE-CEGers were getting along.
I log in and low and behold: Elky, frenchblueC2, 98SE, even my old pal Whitey are still hanging around. I'm glad to see that you all are still together, and your Contours live on!
I had a great time at this place....

Anyway, as I think you all know I blew the head gasket in my '96 just shy of 200,000 miles, and sold it for 500 bucks. The guy I sold it to got about 4 or 5 months more out of it.

I went to work running the video division of a large litigation support company in Boston. The commuting sucks but its nice knowing what's coming in the check every week. I still do wedding and event videos part time, but have cut down that number that I do per year greatly.

I have a Dodge Stratus ES (no giggles please)as an everyday driver, but recently picked an '86 Mustang LX convertible for very short money. It has the 3.8 V-6 but you KNOW I'm thinking 5.0 here.

I hope this finds you all well. I'l stop in every once in awhile to see what's going on. Take care...

Sean

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. '96 GL Zetec ATX (R.I.P.) '86 Mustang LX ragtop (wants to be 5.0 when it grows up) '96 Dodge Stratus '95 Mercury Sable wagon
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
He lives! I've been wondering if you would come back posting. Just a couple days ago I checked your profile again, haha.

I got rid of my Probe GT about a month after you had left - Sept. 03. It had fallen apart. After a long story, the Contour is now titled in my name and mine to keep, woohoo

Ryan (SVT) has a Dodge Stratus for a daily commuter too. Lives in Auburn, too, although the other side of town ...

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
wow hey Sean!
thanks for checking in!
glad to hear all is well

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard