Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
my car is giving me soo many problems i want to take it to a shop and get it diagnosed to see what exactly is wrong with it. Because every other week i have to fix it somehow. What can i say Piece of sh!t ford (like everyone says). I love it but its just really pissing me off.

is there any way that i can take it to a shop and get it diagnosed to find out what problems it has and everything?? please tell me a good shop in Kendall. Friends, relatives anything that will have a good discount. (since im 16 paying for my car im $ limited) preferably close to Country Walk.

Thanks,
Robert

Mods- SVT Kit, SVT Dual Exhaust, SVT Struts & Eibach's, H.I.D's, CTA Intake, Hightowered headlamps. My 'Tour Car Club- www.HiProfileCc.com
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Rob im not to familiar with kendal cuz i live in broward county, but any machanic shop should be able to hook ur car up to a computer...Look in the flyer on wednesdays I think and there is usually a shop who will advertise car computer check ups.if u want to drive up to broward and go to my uncles shop (Speed And Truck World) pm me and lemme know, ill give u my number.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
The only place I take my car to when it's having trouble is the Valero gas station (used to be a Chevron) on Sunset and just west of 87th Avenue. Good people. Never cheated me or anything

Best thing I could tell you is to contact SVTSeth and his partner Oliver and have them look at your car before anything. I'll PM you his contact info.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
i see eric so im not a good enough mechanic.. thanks..
seth and oliver do good work on cars though.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Smutny and Ross
9970 Banyan St (SW 170 St)
305-253-0187

Some of the best work i've seen. They are the only ones I'll allow to work on my car and they've been working on my families cars for years. Make sure u call before you go, they are busy most of the time, so call, if they make you wait, it's only like a day or so. They really know their stuff too.

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by svttour:
i see eric so im not a good enough mechanic.. thanks..
seth and oliver do good work on cars though.

You're good if you want to install stuff like strobe lights and bazookas. BLING!

I just suck at all of it.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
WRONG!!~ 3L are my expertice.!! I currently have yet to install my wonderful system in my car

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard