Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I think i'm going to say good bye to my Contour. Ever since I bought it in September of 2003, it has spent more time at my mechanics shop than on the road . I've been making payments on it and also paying insurance but never get to drive it and i'm tired of it! I still owe money on it but is it worth for me to fix it. Something is wrong with the tranny now and from what I have gathered from talking to people on here it is going to run me at least $1,500. I've already spent about that much in my other repairs!
I love the way the car ran, when it ran, and the way it looks but enough is enough!

1999 Cabernet Red Contour SE Sport V6 24V ATX Southern California 1995 White Ford Explorer XLT
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Sounds like the previous owner didn't maintain it. I had the same problem with my Probe GT ... so many various random things broke ... cost a bundle and I ended up getting rid of the car in less than a year.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
same here with my SVT. The previous owner neglected it and now it is horrible. Im still debatin on whether or not to sell or fix

98 CSVT Black/Blue #135 of 6535 Formerly known as "SVTbullet"

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard