Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10845704

click this link, and sign up....join one offer and cancel after the trail period to get a free ipod..i was skepitcal until our members from ODFU starting getting their ipods after a month, now i want one.

one of the guys from the R6 forum

one of our guys at odfu

www.shox.com Dealer Corey_pimp1 @yahoo.com (take out the space) If you have to contact me EMAIL ME
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Been posted and reposted many a time on the forums. They work only if you have like 20 friends who are actually willing to give out personal information to help the cause of spam.

Don't mean to be so harsh but it's the truth ...

As for me, I've got an iPod already!

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Been posted and reposted many a time on the forums. They work only if you have like 20 friends who are actually willing to give out personal information to help the cause of spam.

Don't mean to be so harsh but it's the truth ...

As for me, I've got an iPod already!

They work if you have five friends who signup, i have four friends who have the ipods, all of them agree to no change in spam.

dont hate because you paid for yours

i wont be getting any spam, obviously i made an email addy just for this purpose

Last edited by corey; 10/22/04 09:40 PM.

www.shox.com Dealer Corey_pimp1 @yahoo.com (take out the space) If you have to contact me EMAIL ME
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
lol i just realized, i meant to say i used my old email addy, im in process of switching over to a new one, so im not worried about it

the columbia dvd offer is great, if you arent satisifed within 10 days you return it at their cost with no further obligation either

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
sorry all
these threads are getting locked in CI, so I gotta do it here too.

FYI, Norcalcoug works for Mac, and he's generous about giving out his employee discount.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard