Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1065829 10/05/04 03:30 AM
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
Chongo is talking about exactly what happened to my car too. I replaced the entire set of intake manifold gaskets, both post cat O2 sensors and still had those codes. It turned out to be the PVC vacuum line had been sucked flat so many times that a crack developed in it. I replaced that line and everything has been great for about 6 months now.
HTH

96LXV6 heavily un-modded due to family addition. 87Renault GTA convertible, chopped springs, Ford Premium Sound, but otherwise stock.
#1065830 10/05/04 01:44 PM
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
no i did not check that line, but i know it has some issues. where it connects to the PCV valve the clip part that is sposed to secure it to the valve is broken, it still connects just not held in place

i will check that today, how much was that from ford or did you guys just use regular vacuum hose??

98.5 Black SE ATX S&B filter, SVT MAF, optimized SVT TB, mesh grille, removed orange reflectors, painted rear reflector, gutted pre-cats, optimized SVT LIM, 19lb injectors, resonator removed cant afford an svt but lookin for 1 in nc
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard