Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Looks like I'll be taking advantage of the Corvette Corral this time around. Are you guys bringing the RV again or what?

Hope to hook up if'n ya'll will be there.

Dan - not wearing orange

P.S. My wife just bought a beater RV, but I don't think it'll be ready in time to bring to PLM. It's a big rolling POS at the moment, but at least it has a Ford 460 in it.

00 Black Corvette FRC, headers, ram air, etc. 99 Cougar V6, RIP (was loud) 02 CBR954RR, now with full race exhaust
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
yep - we'll be there, loud 'n' proud, wearing the orange and blue.

BMR can post more specifics about where the RV will be - i can't recall the exact parking spot, but it's in the same vicinity as last year's spot - just against the outside fencing instead of on the inner ring.

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
We'll be down in Turn 7, RV spot 6 IIRC. See below. Glad you're coming again! Any chance you'd come up on Friday and give us rides??

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Any chance you'd come up on Friday and give us rides??

Dunno yet, gonna depend on whether or not I can take the time off from work. But I'd be happy to give rides anytime.

Dan

00 Black Corvette FRC, headers, ram air, etc. 99 Cougar V6, RIP (was loud) 02 CBR954RR, now with full race exhaust
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by blake:
yep - we'll be there, loud 'n' proud, wearing the orange and blue.

Ditto.

House is still standing, so I still have plans to be there sometime Thursday.

B. Riley Melbourne, FL '01 Camry LE V6/5-spd Was: '00 Black/Tan SVT Contour #560 - Sold 3/26/03 Before that: '95 Champ/Blue Contour GL V6 ATX
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
found out i may end up having to go to jonesboro, AR, the week of PLM - not sure if it'll be on wed., thurs., fri., or none of the above....but i may have to go up there for a meeting w/ the building officials, unfortunately. thus, my arrival at RA may be delayed a bit - just have to wait and see.

blake --former CSVT owner-- MINE: 2002 jeep grand cherokee limited 4x4 - stone white/taupe HERS: 2005 acura TL 5AT non-navi - satin silver/quartz GARAGE ORNAMENT: 1962 chevy C10 fleetside pickup - tan/rust

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard