Print Thread
#1030920 08/21/04 03:33 AM
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Just thought I'd say a quick hello!

Haven't been around in months...glad to see all the familiar NE-CEG "faces" still kickin' around!

I still have the 'tour...just put a nice new set of tires on it last month. But that's about all I've done with it this year!

I bought a house in Hudson, MA with my new fiance. We're getting married next June. So to help pay for all of this new stuff (furniture, pool cover, wedding reception, honeymoon, etc.), I went to bartending school and got a part time bartending job (two actually...). In addition to the day job, I bartend at The International; a private country club in Bolton, MA. I also bartend at the American Legion in Bedford, MA where I used to live. I'm averaging between 80 - 85 hours a week...plus going to school online.

So to make a long story even longer, I haven't had time to put...are you sitting down...even a single coat of wax on my car all season! I haven't even hand washed it!

Shameful...I know

I do still love the car, and I do still think about you guys...and I'm sure you'll all have a blast @ FFW this weekend too. Wish I could be there again...no time though. Sux.

Oh well...just wanted to check-in and say "what-up"

Hope all is well with everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to drop in more frequently!

Later all!

~Rob

'98 SVT Contour #897:Mods= Intake, exhaust, suspension, & aesthetics www.community.webshots.com/user/rob98csvt897.
#1030921 08/21/04 04:36 AM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
more house and marriage NECEGers? wow ... congrats to these new steps in life!

#1030922 08/21/04 05:13 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by 98 SE:
more house and marriage NECEGers? wow ... congrats to these new steps in life!

you feeling the pressure to go get hitched yet? j/k

great to hear from you again Rob
I was wondering if you off and got hitched yet.
good luck to you both! you definitely have a ton going on.
Thanks for dropping in and thinking of us!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard