Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1014911 07/28/04 04:15 AM
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Has anyone installed the Billet Fuel Door on their CSVT? Is it difficult? Does it involve any cutting and or drilling? I'm thinking about getting one for my car. What about a locking gas cap too? Thanks!

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Dont do it!!! It will make your car look disgusting!!!

'00 CSVT silver frost
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i personally like the idea and was thinking about doing the same. ive heard people say that they used the mustang one and that does involvve a little molding or that the eclipes on efits over the csvt one. i think they sell it for the csvt on www.spmotorsports.com

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Made a mistake...the one i told you about on teh Eclipes is only for the cougars...i miss understood mike when he told me....

The mustang is the one you want.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Saw it on PooJays supercharged csvt. He came to san diego from AZ for a visit. Looks good to me. Only thing is that the dealer has them but they want like $95 for it. No chance of findig the 01' mustage bullet in the recking yard either. If you can find it cheaper, let me know. there really isnt that much to the install from what i have seen and heard from the dealer

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'm not sure if we need anyhting else to intall it besides just the door...let me know if theres anythign else...i can see how much i can get them since i work for Autonation....sorry i ahvent had time to check on the sunroof motor too...i ahve been very busy with some person issues.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Hello Lupe. I've been busy also moving in to my new apartment. Stuff all over da place. I found a new sunroof motor at a place back east called rockauto.com. They have lots of Contour SVT parts. I was surprised. My motor shipped Yesterday. Woo hoo! Thanks for the offer. I would like to have my CEL checked out still. I'm off Thursday through Sunday. Call me if you can get the code reader.

Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
I'm not sure if we need anyhting else to intall it besides just the door...let me know if theres anythign else...i can see how much i can get them since i work for Autonation....sorry i ahvent had time to check on the sunroof motor too...i ahve been very busy with some person issues.

Lupe

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
No problem Val, carlos, johnny and i should be able to make it (well atleast me, ill call them).

Lupe

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
PM Toadster the other Cali Moderator who seems to be on vacation right now as I have not seen him on Yahoo! IM all week.

he installed one on his IIRC

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
PM Toadster the other Cali Moderator who seems to be on vacation right now as I have not seen him on Yahoo! IM all week.

he installed one on his IIRC

Yeah. I used to work at Intel in Folsom and I know him. I saw his when he had his CSVT. I got laid off and moved back to the bay area. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard