Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: trujap_dup1 compustar? - 03/04/04 05:27 PM
Anyone wanna buy mine? got one brand new 280.
thanks
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/04/04 07:04 PM
new in the box with warranty
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/05/04 01:00 AM
brand new everythinng. Warrenty is lifetime limited never had any problems with them.
Posted By: advocate_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/05/04 01:57 PM
already have one, but mine works great, no problems yet and range like you wouldn't believe!
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/05/04 04:04 PM
i know how good they are i have one on my contour, this one will go on my sister's car. She got used to driving my car all winter but now she got her own car and wants the same auto starter/ alarm setup as mine. so this is my chance $280 is a great deal.
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/05/04 06:59 PM
yeah it's a great deal indeed it helps when you work in the industry.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Edmonton get together - 03/08/04 04:13 PM
i'm coming into the city to grab the compustar from trujap and install it this coming weekend, so i'll be seeing trujap and of course checking out his tour. SVT rear with the a touring wing

if anyone interested in a little get together post here.
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Edmonton get together - 03/09/04 04:31 AM
i'll be in obviously. Just wanted to get an extra post in hahahahaha i'm almost there 500. Abwamo is definetly going to beat me.
Posted By: 96SEMAN Re: Edmonton get together - 03/09/04 05:09 PM
I would come,but the roads aren't dry enough yet for me to take the 'tour out,give it another month for me !!
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Edmonton get together - 03/09/04 09:02 PM
it would be nice if we can get few CEG'ers to get together this weekend. especially if they need to do some major maintenance on their cars soon, if you guys look into my "250,000kms maintenance" post you will see a list of things i want to do. you guys can come out and discuss some of the work i'm doing or you want to do in the near future. exchange ideas and learn from each other.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: compustar? - 03/12/04 07:37 PM
i'm not going to make it tonight to edmonton with all of this snow, we're expecting 15-20cms. I know i'm driving an AWD car but the windshield wipers don't work. So I'll leave first thing tomorrow morning.
I'm hoping noon would be OK with your friend.
Let me know if he can't make it.
© CEG Archives