Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Cold anyone? - 01/28/04 06:02 PM
Freaking cold here in Edmonton last night it was -46C. I was so cold......................
Posted By: advocate_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 01/29/04 08:57 PM
At least it has been slowly warming up. and next week looks promising.

I have my SHO set to run every 3 hours to warm up when I can't have it plugged.

At lease I can not say my blizzacks were worth it this year.

Now I just have to sell my old 17" rims to pay for part of my new rims for the SHO.
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 01/30/04 07:29 AM
still riding on my summers and man is it ever brutal. I've been stuck a couple of times. ah well....
This weather doesn't do anything for my brakes too. They keep frezzing and man I cant do anything when that happens cept for waiting. I hate this cold weather..................
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Cold anyone? - 02/01/04 11:04 PM
Today is Summer..... its up to -12 with a light wind. I'm going to go outside and get a tan.......
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/05/04 02:46 AM
I hate you guys in BC. At least it's gotten warmer here.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Cold anyone? - 02/05/04 08:56 AM
Originally posted by trujap:

I think my +8 days and -1 mornings are fine with me
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/05/04 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

I think my +8 days and -1 mornings are fine with me

I'm really enjoying my holidays too, a high of 14 and a low of 8. Actually i've been enjoying this weather for the last 5 weeks...
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/05/04 05:19 PM
Quote:

I'm really enjoying my holidays too, a high of 14 and a low of 8. Actually i've been enjoying this weather for the last 5 weeks...

Are you serious?? You have weather like that! Damn you..... At least I have a svt rear bumper
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/12/04 01:36 AM
yesterday morning it was +19 deg when i took off at 7:30 in the morning. i didn't feel like coming back, but i gotta get back to work so i can buy off my credit cards.
now i have to wait and see if i can get my money back from the Kaotic GB. its gona hurt if i dont get my $650US back, i can use that money right about now.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Cold anyone? - 02/12/04 07:34 AM
Or..........that bumper in the mail
Posted By: 96SEMAN Re: Cold anyone? - 02/12/04 06:11 PM
well,if it keeps warming up this weekend I will break down and take the contour out for a wash and wax before stuffing it back in the garage,only a couple more months before the snow is gone
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/13/04 04:39 AM
Man i forgot you were in the GB abwamo. How's it going so far???
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Cold anyone? - 02/13/04 05:00 PM
Man i forgot you were in the GB abwamo. How's it going so far???

Kaotic went out of business, supposedly i'm getting my money back but noone knows when and if i'll be getting a full refund. i was hoping to get the kit this winter, i had it all planned out " bodykit and paint job first thing this spring".
now their is no point of painting the car before i get a bodykit installed, but that will not happen if i dont get my money soon.
© CEG Archives