Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Finally!!! - 01/31/03 12:50 AM
Yeah this is sweet!!!!!
Thank you so much Lance for making this forum for us.
I hope that everyone in western canada uses this fourm and let's get a western canda meet happening sometime soon!!!
Thanks again Lance!!!!!!!
Props to ya.
Posted By: Stephen_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 01/31/03 02:24 AM
Hey, long time no hear!

I too am glad to see a Western Canada Forum, funny I should look at the CEG today after all this time and see that we just got this cool addition.

Stephen
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 01/31/03 05:14 AM
Hey I thought you got a new car and vanished.
You just all of a sudden stopped coming here and visiting us.
Well glad to know your here and yeah this is pretty neat we have our own fourm now sweet!!!
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 01/31/03 07:57 AM
Thanks guys for you support.
Stephen its nice to hear from you again, its been a long time. I hope we will see more on the forums now with the addition of our own Western Canada forum. We don't have to feel so left out anymore
Posted By: Stephen_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 02/01/03 07:41 AM
Yes, this last few months has been interesting to say the least.

1. I got told that I would be losing my job soon.
2. I joined the military then had to be released due to an old back injury flaring up.
3. Then after a whole lot of driving around looking for a new job, I finaly got to work for three weeks.
4. Today I got fired because the warehouse that I was supposed to be working at after my training did not get opened after all.

Now that I have some time, I can start posting on the CEG again.

O.T. Don't you just hate this weather? Thick ice on the highways and now all the slush on the roads.

Stephen
Posted By: Stephen_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 02/02/03 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Stephen:
Yes, this last few months has been interesting to say the least.

1. I got told that I would be losing my job soon.
2. I joined the military then had to be released due to an old back injury flaring up.
3. Then after a whole lot of driving around looking for a new job, I finaly got to work for three weeks.
4. Today I got fired because the warehouse that I was supposed to be working at after my training did not get opened after all.

Now that I have some time, I can start posting on the CEG again.

O.T. Don't you just hate this weather? Thick ice on the highways and now all the slush on the roads.

Stephen

Well, I would have edited the above post but the maximum edit time has expired!

Anyways, it looks like I will have only 3 weeks of "free time" because I have been offered a good paying job at Home Depot.

Mmmm, more money = more stuff I can do to the tour!

Stephen
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Finally!!! - 02/03/03 02:51 AM
i'm happy to hear the good news
© CEG Archives