Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Although the weather wasnt user friendly, which caused the number of participants to stay home, it was still great seeing the Contour group roll in and share.
I met a lot of cool people from the region and saw a few pretty wicked Contours and a lot of really nice ones too. Seeing Trapps' old car brought a tear to my eye, although it was good seeing its new owner was taking care of her.

My only hope is that aside from the rain, you guys had a great time and recieved good hospitality from the locals.

If any of you want to come back to Detroit after the rains go away, please know you are always welcome and are assured to have a great time..(think Woodward Dream Cruise in August)

Good luck to all and stay safe.

Thomas
Director, Redline Motorsport.
I agree I was a first timer and really enjoyed it. I liked getting involved with another car group too, mixin it up a little. I was the only mystique there and was affraid of getting laughed at but I got some god comments instead. that really impressed me. let me know the details on the dream cruize I would love to be there.
I love livin a stone's throw from woodard.
definetly a ton of fun! Just a shame my contour couldnt make it out.
Awesome time, wouldnt Miss one for the world. A big thanks to Everyone who made this possible. Also want to thank all the members that showed up as well.
Thanks for having us out and I was very surprised to see so many cars out there with the weather earlier in the day, very impressive I'll be out there the next Friday that it ISN'T raining
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
definetly a ton of fun! Just a shame my contour couldnt make it out.

Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Awesome time, wouldnt Miss one for the world. A big thanks to Everyone who made this possible. Also want to thank all the members that showed up as well.

Remember, the original Spring Zing was organized to get together car enthusiasts, not just Contour enthusiasts. Run what ya brung! As long as it's got wheels and you enjoy it, bring it!

Or, for that matter, as long as you like cars and have some stories to swap, I say come to the meet. It's really just a chance for car nuts to gab anyway.

© CEG Archives