Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Spring Zing Questions? - 01/26/04 10:48 PM
Subject says it all!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/27/04 12:17 PM
We might have to move the drag racing to Saturday afternoon, is that going to be a problem Ubly is so much easier to get to from home base, just my .02 cents Mark
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/27/04 01:11 PM
The show and shine and Banquet are 'carved in stone' for 3pm on Saturday.
Posted By: Barge Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/27/04 01:21 PM
Honestly the response in the drag thread I made was pretty poor so it's hard to say if many people even want to do it. So if you want to drag post in the drag interest thread.

I made 12 passes with a stock diff... if you drag you might be lucky and see it explode.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/27/04 08:06 PM
If the drag racing part of it doesn't pick up any steam, maybe we'll have more people doing the cruize Friday night If this is the case, I'll need a hand keeping everyone together
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/27/04 09:57 PM
Is anyone putting together a fun run like we did in '02? That was probably the most fun event and one of the most well attended. I know we're doing the cruise on friday night, but don't remember any fun runs in there.

Rick
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/28/04 12:28 AM
must have another rally!

<-- FTD!!!!
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/28/04 01:41 AM
Not currently planned, but could be added on Friday or Saturday morning. We have a tentative trip on Friday morning to the Automotive Hall of Fame or a possible Rouge Tour. Details to come. Perhaps someone would like to lead a 'Highway to Hell' followed by luch at the Dam Site Inn.

Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/28/04 02:25 PM
Hell is a fun place to be
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/28/04 08:53 PM
Mark (World Tour) has always done the best job setting this up, maybe we could get him to do it for us again The friday night cruize will be fun and we can stop anywhere along Woodward you guys would like, I have a couple stops in mind
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 01/31/04 02:03 PM
Q. How do I register?

A. The link is in the Spring Zing Fact File .
Posted By: bluecontour Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/02/04 06:14 PM
Hey Im sorta of a new guy and i was wondering if you had to stay the night at a hotel or could you go home and come back the next day? does it cost anything to do the show and shine Also can i bring more than myself to the meet cause i am really planning to go and some friends will too. hopefully to show off my finished tour. and to see others.

thanks,
Bryan
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/03/04 01:56 AM
Hotel is not mandatory, crash where ever you like. You must be a registered SZer to participate in the Show & Shine, Banquet and Kart Racing.
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/03/04 03:37 PM
I think i might bring one of my vinyl cutters with me to play with in the hotel room. Its a 15" and i'll bring some small rolls with me so if anyones interested i can pop out some banners and stickers while i am out there. If no one is interested, i'll leave it
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/04/04 11:56 PM
How many people does the Amerisuites hotel sleep for each room?
Posted By: 2.3Turbochicken Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/05/04 04:39 AM
so the $80 number is for one person, supper and racing.... What about g/f's and wives that want to come and watch, or any other cegers for that matter who would rather eat at taco bell for 5 bucks than $80 here.. and if they dont participate in racing/eating,no participation for the show and shine?? maybe I'm confused
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/05/04 12:11 PM
Check the fact file, maybe the info you need is in there
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/05/04 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 3LPOWER:
so the $80 number is for one person, supper and racing.... What about g/f's and wives that want to come and watch, or any other cegers for that matter who would rather eat at taco bell for 5 bucks than $80 here.. and if they dont participate in racing/eating,no participation for the show and shine?? maybe I'm confused

From the Fact File:

3. Unfortunately, the Banquet Night is a package deal. In an effort to keep it simple, the resources to offer dinner only or races only or t-shirt only are simply not available.

A wrist band will be required to enter the banquet. Non registered parties will not be eligable for the Show & Shine. Please remember, this a non profit event, being run by a small group of people. I understand that not everyone will be happy with the structure of SZ. I have tried to structure it to afford the highest level of fun for the most participants. My sincere apologies if it doesn't work for certain people and or situations. Quite simply, I lack the resources to do it any differently.

Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/05/04 07:55 PM
Who's coming from the longest distance The reason I ask is because maybe we can have a "Long haul" award, complete with a fuel card I have already bought some of the door prizes, so its just an idea
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/05/04 10:20 PM
i'll be comin from NJ. guess its not that bad of a haul
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/06/04 12:31 PM
At SZ02' we had a Mystique come in from Colorado and a Tour from FLA, as well as a Young America Editon Mystique from FLA that 130K on it...original clutch still The Contique community does travel and I hope to see a couple of the nice rides from out west make it out, hint, hint Dion
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/06/04 02:14 PM
Originally posted by parkedcar:
i'll be comin from NJ. guess its not that bad of a haul

Nah, its a walk in the park.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/08/04 02:44 PM
Besides myself, who else is donating door prizes
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/08/04 05:32 PM
what sort of door prizes?....i can do any sticker or somethin along the lines of vinyl
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/09/04 03:20 AM
I'm a fairly new contour owner with a nice lookin ride who wishes to attend the (hopefully still on) friday night cruise and hang around during the day on saturday, Nothin more. I live nearby so Im crashin at home. Do I need to register on the website, or do I just show up on the itenarary times. Don't plan on participatin' in anything (newbie, just gettin feet wet, puttin names to faces, and such) or eatin (nothin but BK for me). I guess to summerize this jargin I have wrote, the registration website is just the register so you get to play on the karts, eat the junkfood, get a new polishin rag (t-shirt) and play on a dyno (which I know is additional). If we don't wish to participate in that, we don't have to register then, correct?

Strangely, when that 2-25-04 deadline comes up....I see my self registering...hmm
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/09/04 07:26 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
How many people does the Amerisuites hotel sleep for each room?

You might get away with 4. I think they anticipate 2, but shouldn't be a problem for more. You'll have to call and ask the Hotel directly.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/09/04 07:30 PM
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
I'm a fairly new contour owner with a nice lookin ride who wishes to attend the (hopefully still on) friday night cruise and hang around during the day on saturday, Nothin more. I live nearby so Im crashin at home. Do I need to register on the website, or do I just show up on the itenarary times. Don't plan on participatin' in anything (newbie, just gettin feet wet, puttin names to faces, and such) or eatin (nothin but BK for me). I guess to summerize this jargin I have wrote, the registration website is just the register so you get to play on the karts, eat the junkfood, get a new polishin rag (t-shirt) and play on a dyno (which I know is additional). If we don't wish to participate in that, we don't have to register then, correct?

Strangely, when that 2-25-04 deadline comes up....I see my self registering...hmm

I hope all potential attendees register for the Banquet/Grand Prix/Show & Shine. There is no obligation to use the Hotels listed. Feel free to stay in your car, at home, a friends place or where ever you pass out (ask JVT or MY99SVT).

Participation at all SZ activities will be controlled by arm bands. Crash if you must, but do not expect to be well recieved by those of us who do Register and pay. Also, the menu has not been finalized, but it will be far from junk food.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/09/04 08:09 PM
Sounds great, I'll register next week. Thanks.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/09/04 11:08 PM
yes, ill be registering myself as well as my brother and father here in the next week.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/11/04 03:13 AM
Q. Can I register and pay for SZ04 by snail Mail?

A. Yes. Send a personal check to:

BNMotorsports
% Brad Noon
3312 Maple Street
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265

You MUST include what you are paying for, i.e. Banquet and dyno deposit, banquet full and dyno deposit, Email address and screen name.

Posted By: BMorgn66 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/11/04 04:13 AM
I want to come out and hang out, and meet everyone. I have a CSVT but i don't think i want to do the dyno thing and whatnot. Do I still need to register ? and also how much does it cost ?

Bryan
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/11/04 11:58 AM
You can come and hang out at the show and shine, watch us at the dyno and come along on the cruize, but I don't think you'll be able to park with the masses at the sho and shine. The registration covers your food, go-karting and the show and shine (don't forget about being eligible for the "Best of Show" award ) Look at it like this, register and your covered!
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/11/04 03:00 PM
Mark, did you set it up for Matt to add the snail mail payment option to the SZ web page?

BMorgn66, the SZ website is here. It contains most of the information you will need to know.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/11/04 03:13 PM
Matt - are you there?

Please add a snail mail option to the website. info above...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/12/04 08:39 PM
Whats taking everyone so long to register, I don't get it
Posted By: m!key Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/12/04 11:59 PM
registering tomorrow!!

you should cross post a registration reminder in every forum. time is ticking down.
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/13/04 02:52 AM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Whats taking everyone so long to register, I don't get it

Me neither! C'mon people, get registered!
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/13/04 05:14 AM
i hope to register this week end....money is VERY sparse for me right now, and i have to cover for my friend who is coming, since he's away. We have till the 25th right?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/13/04 12:08 PM
TWELVE DAYS to go and we still have the same (6) people that have been up on the official registration post.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/15/04 10:41 PM
Is there anything going on may 20th???? Thats the day the OKCEGers are going to leave to come up. We don't want to miss anything and so far the events planned and there is nothing on that date. So if anyone could shed some light on this question for me it would be great.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/16/04 01:32 AM
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Is there anything going on may 20th???? Thats the day the OKCEGers are going to leave to come up. We don't want to miss anything and so far the events planned and there is nothing on that date. So if anyone could shed some light on this question for me it would be great.

A tentative track event that evening. UNfortunatley no details yet.

Mark
Posted By: Kappa2006 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 03:10 AM
I will be attending the SZ this year for the first time. I'm coming from RI so thats a pretty good distance. I will be bringing a friend along with me and had a few questions. I read up on the payment information and its 80 for the banquet. But what if I have a friend come with me. Is it going to be 80 for him too? Also, am I reading the price of the hotel correctly? $89? Is that per night or for the weekend?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 12:02 PM
The $89.00 is per night for sure. As far as your friend, you'll have to PM Trapps but I think he's out of town until next week. You can try him or Brand Noon and see what they say
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 03:47 PM
i read that you must regaster for the show and shine. how much is it to regaster? and can you get a shirt without doing the banquet deal?
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 04:00 PM
$89/ night?!? Shikes. WHOSE BUNKIN WITH ME!? lol
then again, i guess since its a city
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 04:04 PM
Not out of town, just busy. The show and Shine is for registered participants, it is part of the Banquet - not an additional cost. T Shirts will be able to be ordered in advance, separate fron the banquet.

Mark
Posted By: Kappa2006 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 04:44 PM
and if a friend or two wants to go to the banquet with me....how much extra for them? The whole $80?
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/20/04 05:07 PM
Yes, because the pricing won't be broken apart for individual items. But look at it this way, they get the whole experience too!
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/21/04 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Trapps:
Not out of town, just busy. The show and Shine is for registered participants, it is part of the Banquet - not an additional cost. T Shirts will be able to be ordered in advance, separate fron the banquet.

Mark

so if i dont regaster for the banquet we dont get in the show and shine?
Posted By: SmoothSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/21/04 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Trapps:

Participation at all SZ activities will be controlled by arm bands. Crash if you must, but do not expect to be well recieved by those of us who do Register and pay. Also, the menu has not been finalized, but it will be far from junk food.

Mark

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/21/04 12:35 PM
Hey Trapps, any info on those sponsors yet
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/21/04 02:53 PM
Not that I can publish.

Sorry.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/21/04 08:21 PM
So we'll find out when SZ happens, cool, I love surprises
Posted By: ElKy Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/24/04 02:43 PM
a friend of mine wants to go with me, but in his line of work he doesnt know if he can take time off more than a month in advance.
so... is it possible for him to register fairly late, like the end of april?
we dont want to pay for him and then have him not be able to take tiem off.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/26/04 07:28 PM
Mark,

What's the latest on doing an open track event? Since we're looking at doing the show and shine at a track and SCCA is supposed to be doing an event that day as well, does anyone have a contact for the SCCA to see if we can join in on whatever they're doing?

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/27/04 02:35 AM
Mark, those of us who paid in full for the banquet and deposit on the dyno, when do we need to pay the rest for the dyno, before or the day of the dyno
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/27/04 01:16 PM
It's due at the dyno when we show up.

Rick
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 02/28/04 02:12 AM
Thanks Rick, thats what I thought but I just wanted to be sure
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/03/04 08:44 PM
Just an FYI to everyone, theres going to be door prizes and good ones too Should be quite a few of them and even though not everyone will get one, most will get something
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/03/04 09:11 PM
Just an FYI to everyone, theres going to be door prizes and good ones too Should be quite a few of them and even though not everyone will get one, most will get something

What day will those be given out??? Me and the OKCEGer's have to miss thursday but will roll in on friday morning , so I was just hoping the the door prizes wouldn't be given out on thursday.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/03/04 10:24 PM
Quote:

Mark,

What's the latest on doing an open track event? Since we're looking at doing the show and shine at a track and SCCA is supposed to be doing an event that day as well, does anyone have a contact for the SCCA to see if we can join in on whatever they're doing?

Scca is doing a full blown road racing event that weekend. It will provide great spectating but I doubt many here have full competition liscenses.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/04/04 02:08 AM
I see. Is anyone local doing an auto-x either day or can we talk a club into hosting one if we get a certain number to sign up. I missed it in past years and really wanted to hit it if it happened this year.

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/04/04 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Is anyone local doing an auto-x either day or can we talk a club into hosting one if we get a certain number to sign up.

Working on it.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/04/04 04:23 AM
Great!!!!! Thanks Todd.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/04/04 04:04 PM
Just stop breaking your car and maybe you'll make the Auto-X events... LOL!
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 03/05/04 02:30 AM
Ouch! But then again, I'm trailering it this year too!
Posted By: vessel Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 04/24/04 01:17 AM
Where EXACTLY is this thing? I have never been, and I need more specific directins than just an intersection of highways. Any help would be nice.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 04/24/04 04:07 AM
It's based in downtown Detroit Michigan but the events are in various places around Detroit.

Rick
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 04/24/04 03:16 PM
Originally posted by vessel:
Where EXACTLY is this thing? I have never been, and I need more specific directins than just an intersection of highways. Any help would be nice.

Specific addresses are provided in the Fact File
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 04/25/04 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
It's based in downtown Detroit Michigan but the events are in various places around Detroit.

Rick

Its outside of downtown Detroit, well outside
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/05/04 09:47 AM

What day will those be given out??? Me and the OKCEGer's have to miss thursday but will roll in on friday morning , so I was just hoping the the door prizes wouldn't be given out on thursday.

TTT????
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/05/04 10:28 AM
Door prizes are being handed out on the night of the banquet, Saturday and let me tell you this, we have alot of things to pass out, thats for sure
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/05/04 02:25 PM
Whats the last day for registration. I have 3 friends dying to go. This will be our first road trip so they are all hyped to go. One comes back on friday and he is paying me then, the other is waiting for his paycheck and the other has the money ready. I just need to know the deadline. Thanks
-Mike
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/05/04 03:46 PM
Originally posted by parkedcar:
Whats the last day for registration. I have 3 friends dying to go. This will be our first road trip so they are all hyped to go. One comes back on friday and he is paying me then, the other is waiting for his paycheck and the other has the money ready. I just need to know the deadline. Thanks
-Mike

You need to make your hotel reservations NOW because they we close on Thursday(tomorrow)

Get your money to Brad Noon ASAP
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/05/04 04:57 PM
Hotel is booked and set. Stayin at the baymont. I will pay for one friend tonight and hopefully another on friday. but whast is the actual set in stone deadline?
Posted By: m!key Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/06/04 12:43 AM
hotel booked.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/10/04 04:27 PM
Hey, got a question I hope it hasn't been addressed, but I don't quite feel like looking through the 7 pages of posts to see. Is it possible to pay a smaller Reg fee if all we can attend is the show and shine? I have a crap load of stuff happening that weekend and all I can participate in is the show. I don't know if I'll have the full $80 to pay for everything or if I even want to when I can't do the racing or cruise or dinner, but i really would like to be able to park inside with everyone else. Any chance of that being possible??
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/10/04 06:59 PM
The show and shine is open to registered people only as far as showing the cars goes. It would be too difficult to split all the items out a-la-cart so it's pretty much all or none.

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/11/04 04:13 AM
Alrighty, thanks Rick. I had a feeling it would be like that. I just hope I can afford the $80 then.....
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/11/04 01:46 PM
Don't feel bad, I only paid the deposit and I still have to pay the remainder even though I found out about a wedding that afternoon on the West side, so I'll have to slide out without the show N Shine and the food... That is two years in a row now. Paid for food, and I don't get to eat... LOL!
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 04:37 AM
quick question about the dyno...

i have class on friday morning that i cant miss from 9:20 - 11:10... is there a setlist for the dyno? if so can i be placed somwhere later around noon? just dont want anyone to think i punked out on the dyno. i need to be there to represent the SE's!
Posted By: Detroit RX8 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 10:56 AM
Same question about the dyno.. I'm working tomorrow and need to know what time I can show up (probably not out of work till noon or so in Dearborn)..
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 11:32 AM
We have the dyno till 3:00 p.m., so just get to the dyno ASAP and BTW, its off of Groesbeck, S of M-59/Hall Rd, on the W side of street (Macomb Ind something or another)
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 03:07 PM
Yea I am a bit disapointed that no one has posted some type of dyno schedule. I no two people that said they would be at the dyno after 3:00 . I beleive we may run into a problem. Mostly for us locals, since were close by are still trying to put in a few hours at work, school etc... Like I said before, I wouldn't be suprised that everyone shows up at once
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 04:29 PM
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Yea I am a bit disapointed that no one has posted some type of dyno schedule. I no two people that said they would be at the dyno after 3:00 . I beleive we may run into a problem. Mostly for us locals, since were close by are still trying to put in a few hours at work, school etc... Like I said before, I wouldn't be suprised that everyone shows up at once

What kind of schedule do you want? The dyno opens at 8:30. If you've paid be there. That's how it works. At least those of us in the world of grown ups.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:03 PM
Did you even read what I said? I like others have to take care of things before we go, like grown ups some of us have real jobs or go to school. So I would like to know when some people are going, so we can still fit in. I also noted some well known members on here were planning on showing up after 3:00. Obvioulsy if it we have it until 3:30 thats not going to work well. Also I paid and won't even have my car there, I maybe dynong something else instead. Some people
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:14 PM
No I totally didn't read what you said. I just like posting. I haven't heard about anyone getting there after 3. If they too tough titty said the kitty. I'm not trying to be a dick here. I would assume most ppl have taken off work or rearranged there schedule if they paid and planned on doing this.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:19 PM
Who is in charge of the name badges and shirts???? I need to talk to the person in charge of handing those out. Can anyone help me????
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:20 PM
Shirts will be mailed out after SZ. We ran into some obstacles. Wrist bands will be worn by payees this year.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:22 PM
oh so there will be no name badges for people to wear???
Who do I talk to about getting a shirt I had something come up I have to take care of and I will not be able to make it to springzing but I still want a shirt, I paid half my banquet deposit and hoped I could still get a shirt.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:26 PM
Umm the shirts will be mailed out.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:27 PM
Originally posted by todras:

Ok I'll see if I can get ahold of trapps, thanks for your help.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:31 PM

Why? I'm handling things.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 06:35 PM

Well you didn't really answer my question, but thank you for your help.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 07:16 PM
Shirts will be mailed out after SZ. We ran into some obstacles. Wrist bands will be worn by payees this year.

Who do I talk to about getting a shirt I had something come up I have to take care of and I will not be able to make it to springzing but I still want a shirt, I paid half my banquet deposit and hoped I could still get a shirt.

He did.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/20/04 07:33 PM
Originally posted by xchang:

He did.

I know I deserve one or two of these I misunderstood what he said. Once again thanks for helping me out todras.
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/21/04 05:27 AM
If they too tough titty said the kitty. .

but the milk's still good?
Posted By: TMoose02 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/21/04 09:29 AM
well guys i hae to work this morn in Lansing till about 10am. so i'll be down around 12 1ish.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 05/24/04 10:26 AM
Quote:

I would assume most ppl have taken off work or rearranged there schedule if they paid and planned on doing this.

100% correct and for what its worth, we were on the dyno well after 3:30 p.m. too. This falls in line with the people who couldn't afford to save $20.00 a month for SZ04' as you've had over 6 monthes to make sure you have that day off, period. Sorry you couldn't make it out because we had a great time on the dyno as everyones car kicked ass!
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 06/01/04 05:06 PM
When can we expect tshirts to be mailed out?
Posted By: parkedcar Re: Spring Zing Questions? - 06/01/04 06:33 PM
Shite, i forgot about the t-shirts.
© CEG Archives