Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Goonz SVT Groovenerd - 05/23/06 08:13 PM
I wanna take this time and you all can chime in as well, but I wanted to tip my hat to Marty (Groovenerd) for comming to SZ all the way from OR (2200 miles ) He drove 3 days to get to SZ, slept in his car at nights during the drive, I mean that is by car the most dedicated CEG'r I know thus far. He's a great guy, took pictures everywhere, had a SICK camera Anywho yea, this is to you Marty, whenever it is that you get home sometime next month You are da man and CEG thanks you
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Groovenerd - 05/23/06 08:15 PM
Here here!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Groovenerd - 05/23/06 08:21 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
Here here!

Here here here!

Saving me like $700 on navigation for my car....hell of a guy.

Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Groovenerd - 05/23/06 08:29 PM
heck yes
Great guy.
I really hope he went home feeling like it was worth the trip, especially after hanging with our motley crew on Sunday.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Groovenerd - 05/23/06 09:43 PM
Can't wait to see his night pics from the parking lot, he looked to have gotten everyones ride too BTW, I got to meet him as well and he's a nice guy!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Groovenerd - 05/23/06 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Can't wait to see his night pics from the parking lot, he looked to have gotten everyones ride too BTW, I got to meet him as well and he's a nice guy!

yea some of his pictures I noticed were absoloutly amazing..look at mikes!

Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Groovenerd - 05/24/06 12:30 AM
I NEED to have his pics in the video...
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Groovenerd - 05/24/06 02:30 AM
I did not take any night pics this year, except for Kevin's car:

Should have taken more and messed with some settings.. but I was too busy having a great time!!
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Groovenerd - 05/24/06 04:13 AM
Truly a dedicated CEGer by far... A perfect SZ would not have any pictures and would have a mad burnout by Josh again taken only by video while the camera was on the ground because no one would be stable enough to handle it!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Groovenerd - 05/24/06 04:15 AM
I'll do it again next year...but i'm bringing different tires and doing it till they're bald or blow........
Posted By: GrooveNerd Re: Groovenerd - 06/08/06 01:34 AM
Thanks Haroon, and everyone else too! I just found this post -- I guess I should look beyond the first page once in a while!

Anyway, I had a GREAT time meeting and hanging out with everyone! It was definitely worth the trip! You're a great bunch of people to be with, and I'm glad I decided to come this year.

Marty
© CEG Archives