Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1FASTDAD cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:40 AM
due to medical reasons and how much time im gonn have to take off I will no longer be able to make it to SZ. I have already payed my money for the "pirks" so what happens to them?

Wesley
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 01:22 AM
Originally posted by 1FASTDAD:
due to medical reasons and how much time im gonn have to take off I will no longer be able to make it to SZ. I have already payed my money for the "pirks" so what happens to them?

Wesley

They'll get sent to you, but I'm eating your food!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 01:30 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:

Wesley

Deathmatch for it. poor college students fighting for food. FUN!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 01:36 AM
Don't worry Wesley, your food money will pay for the shipping cost of your t-shirt and lanyard/nametag. We just won't order a meal. Sorry to hear you can't make it man, that SUCKS! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Aaron when you came down. Hopefully Aaron can still make it.

Mark
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Don't worry Wesley, your food money will pay for the shipping cost of your t-shirt and lanyard/nametag. We just won't order a meal. Sorry to hear you can't make it man, that SUCKS! I was really looking forward to meeting you and Aaron when you came down. Hopefully Aaron can still make it.

Mark

Sorry to say. I dont think he will be able to make it eather. We were both kind of relying on eachother to afford going. Sorry guys. Next year.

Wesley
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 02:00 AM

Mark

Sorry to say. I dont think he will be able to make it eather. We were both kind of relying on eachother to afford going. Sorry guys. Next year.

Wesley

Man that blows dude!

Mark
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Wesley

Deathmatch for it. poor college students fighting for food. FUN!

Let's make it a triple threat match. Big azns gotta eat.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 03:05 AM

Mark

Wesley

That sucks. Happened to me last year.

I don't want to sound like a jerk because of this, but does that mean your hotel room is open now?

I'd like to avoid the higher price for the room because I have to book now.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 03:37 AM
Tony, I have sent you a PM .

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:36 AM
Originally posted by NVS SVT:

Sadly I will not be able to attend SZ this year . Mark I will be down at a later date maybe 1st week or mid June to pick up my Nitrous kit. I was really looking forward to meeting fellow CEGers.

Aaron

You p00-c! I think I need to go around and offer free help to those in diar need of getting their cars on the road b4 SZ06.

Posted By: MLuko Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:41 AM
i should probably say that i wont be making it either.. i got a court date during SZ and its manditory that i attend to save on shipping you can send it back with 99contourdriver of pole120
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:43 AM
And so it begins...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:55 AM
i can't make it either. i'm afraid i won't be able to deal with the guilt of laying waste to C6 Z06-beating cars at the track.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:00 AM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i can't make it either. i'm afraid i won't be able to deal with the guilt of laying waste to C6 Z06-beating cars at the track.

What beat a C6?!

Those cars are stoopid fast! I remember rolling with one on woodward that was a friend of a friend's. Anyways the thing ran 11s on bolt-ons and it was an AT. Well do you consider a cam a bolt on?!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:14 AM

What beat a C6?!

Those cars are stoopid fast! I remember rolling with one on woodward that was a friend of a friend's. Anyways the thing ran 11s on bolt-ons and it was an AT. Well do you consider a cam a bolt on?!

well... i'm not going to name nameshector but rest assured, it's been claimed by one of our own lol.

and i wasn't aware they offered the Z06 in an AT.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:26 AM
We will all revv simultaneous salutes to our fallen bretheren

Next year I guess.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:28 AM
im comming, even if my car dies half way, sh!t i'll be there!!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:54 AM

What beat a C6?!

well... i'm not going to name nameshector but rest assured, it's been claimed by one of our own lol.

and i wasn't aware they offered the Z06 in an AT.

Standard C6 ls2. It's late...im at the library and I need some sleep or some blow.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:35 PM

Aaron

You p00-c! I think I need to go around and offer free help to those in diar need of getting their cars on the road b4 SZ06.

It's not the my car isn't road for SZ, it's unexpected circumstance has come up and attending SZ is now out of the question.

Aaron
Posted By: RawBurt Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:38 PM
I just found out I cant get the days off for work, I have mandatory training
Posted By: ElKy Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:39 PM
i just found out that i am getting deported...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:58 PM
I just found out I have IPS

Inverted Penis Syndrome

Sorry guys.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 12:59 PM
I just found out that I'm hung like a horse, so I won't be able to fit into any of my shorts. And besides, it's too far of a drive.

Okay, enough of the I'm not coming jokes. I understand that Wesley and Aaron can't make it for personal reasons. Who else will not be attending? The food order is going in soon, and I need a really good idea of how many meals to order.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 02:00 PM

Aaron

Ha at the rate you work the cars might be done at SZ09....
Posted By: Frosty Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:48 PM

Okay, enough of the I'm not coming jokes. I understand that Wesley and Aaron can't make it for personal reasons. Who else will not be attending? The food order is going in soon, and I need a really good idea of how many meals to order.

Mark

Mark (Tour4eak) will not be coming. He has a court date in order to keep his SVT. I have offered to pick up his shirt and lanyard if that's ok?

Thanks,
Kyle
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:

Mark

Mark (Tour4eak) will not be coming. He has a court date in order to keep his SVT. I have offered to pick up his shirt and lanyard if that's ok?

Thanks,
Kyle

No thats not okay! He needs to come get that shiza himself!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 05:24 PM

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

No doubt. Do you know how easy it is to get an extension on a court date? Or possibly move the court date UP!

Mark
Posted By: Frosty Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 06:19 PM

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

No doubt. Do you know how easy it is to get an extension on a court date? Or possibly move the court date UP!

Mark

Ok, even if he did....he still has an unexpected fine to pay in addition to the costs of SZ. I will talk to him about it......
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 06:36 PM
Originally posted by ElKy da Stalker:
i just found out that i am getting deported...

no thats me..
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 06:42 PM

Mark

Thanks,
Kyle

Mark

Ok, even if he did....he still has an unexpected fine to pay in addition to the costs of SZ. I will talk to him about it......

While you're relaying messages to him, tell him to pull some O/T or pickup a 2nd job. It's mandatory that he shows up!

Mark
Posted By: Frosty Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 08:00 PM

While you're relaying messages to him, tell him to pull some O/T or pickup a 2nd job. It's mandatory that he shows up!

Mark

He goes to school and works at a dealership in Madison!!!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 08:46 PM

Mark

He goes to school and works at a dealership in Madison!!!

Ummmmmm, note the sarcasm!! And what's your point? I work and go to school full time, but I manage to have free time. Maybe he can take a course in time management. Oh yeah, I'm being sarcastic again!

Mark
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 10:48 PM

You can tell me how my tails look.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/25/06 11:12 PM
I had to cancel both of my registrations as well.. I emailed and asked for a refund and got it today..

I am however interested in purchasing a shirt later if there are some left over.. how does one go about doing that?

I was looking forward to going but unfortunately the car isn't running at the moment and I need to work now as someone already asked off for the same weekend and he's is classified as more important as his sister is getting married and he's standing up.

Posted By: m!key Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/26/06 12:00 AM
WI has left the building.
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/26/06 01:01 AM
Originally posted by m!key:

Seems like it...Blu Fuz (Joe) is from Wisconsin though
Posted By: MxRacer Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/26/06 01:13 PM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

you don't know what they look like?
Posted By: Frosty Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/26/06 06:15 PM
Originally posted by m!key:

Ummm, hello? Pole 120, me, my g/f, and Mike (Hetfield) will be coming still, if not more! Sorry Y2KSVT, I noted your sarcasm. I was just trying to explain where he was coming from. I will let him explain if he so desires. I didn't mean for you to take offense to that.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/26/06 07:01 PM
I have a WI plate on my Car soo ill Rep WI if I have to
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: cant make it to sz anymore - 04/27/06 03:58 AM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

you don't know what they look like?

I just know how the interior looks like.
© CEG Archives