Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: blu_fuz SZ pics - 03/10/06 11:38 PM
I don't want just any SZ pics.

I want pics from the '03 national meet PMd to me.

I want pics from SZ '04 PMd to me.

I want pics from SZ '05 PMd to me.

If anyone can help me get those it is greatly appreciated - thanks - JOE
Posted By: ElKy Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 12:05 AM
crossposter!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 12:35 AM
My signature for pics from 05

I got good ones of the purple pimp, too
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 01:18 AM
ive got a few pics from 04 and 05 on my cardomain page in my sig.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 01:36 AM
What was the 2003 National Meet?

I have a whole CD of 2005 SZ pics... not going to PM them, though.
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 01:46 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
ive got a few pics from 04 and 05 on my cardomain page in my sig.

Dang Jim!...I don't remember seeing this Rona Kim character at Dynotech last year. Nice.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 02:22 AM
The only national meet I know of was in Chicago.

Steve, Rona wasnt there last year, but she will probably be here this year. I took those pics later on in the year.
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: SZ pics - 03/11/06 03:18 PM
the national meet was the first meet i went to - a lot of CEGers were fighting then so pretty much Hetfield and I went to chi town to meet up with them and Ben showed up from Ohio? to grace us with his presence..... about 8 people were there! lol it was pretty sad.... We went to the drag strip - car wash - out to eat - krispy kreme - we all went to the Tweeter car show and won a group award i think.... Hector won best engine( ) and some other guy with a really crappy paint job won best paint( ) in our group even though mine was 10x better.....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SZ pics - 03/12/06 11:26 PM
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
the national meet was the first meet i went to - a lot of CEGers were fighting then so pretty much Hetfield and I went to chi town to meet up with them and Ben showed up from Ohio? to grace us with his presence..... about 8 people were there! lol it was pretty sad.... We went to the drag strip - car wash - out to eat - krispy kreme - we all went to the Tweeter car show and won a group award i think.... Hector won best engine( ) and some other guy with a really crappy paint job won best paint( ) in our group even though mine was 10x better.....

My engine was the best......color coordinated and VERY clean!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: SZ pics - 03/12/06 11:54 PM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

Didnt I win best paint?????
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: SZ pics - 03/13/06 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Bk4293L:
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

Didnt I win best paint?????

]

at first you did! i almost forgot about that! you shoulda won over him.... lol
Posted By: m!key Re: SZ pics - 03/13/06 03:36 AM
i dont remember much from that day. i was in a sunlight, 100 degree temperature, no water, burnt, standing for 10 hours induced coma.
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: SZ pics - 03/14/06 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
i dont remember much from that day. i was in a sunlight, 100 degree temperature, no water, burnt, standing for 10 hours induced coma.

omg u aren't kidding - i was warm and pissed that day.... grrrr
© CEG Archives