Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: PearlBlueSVT Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 07:20 PM
I've "lurked" in the Spring Zing posts in the past.. but if I were to attend, is there a place for a trialer and truck to be parked or stowed? (coming from maine and I won't drive my car that far). Not sure how parking or anything works at this.. would I need to register my truck/trailer, too?!

Posted By: Pole120 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 07:29 PM
Buckshot brought a truck and trailer last year....just gotta find a place to park it AFAIK.
Posted By: PearlBlueSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 07:32 PM
MMkay!
Posted By: ElKy Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 07:39 PM
*stalk stalk stalk*

haha
hopefully this year there will be a decent number of New Englanders going to SZ, so we should have a nice convoy.

and as stated before Rick trailers his.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 07:53 PM
haha, no you dont have to register your trailer. Registering is just to get you to participate in the activities we have planned such as the Show N Shine, Banquet, door prizes, t-shirt, etc.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 08:08 PM
I have towed mine to the last 2 SZ's and then just parked the trailer in the hotel lot somewhere and unloaded the car for the weekend. After that I usually leave it unloaded unless we're going a fair distance to an event like the 4 hour farce to the drag strip last year and the year before

Rick
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
I have towed mine to the last 2 SZ's and then just parked the trailer in the hotel lot somewhere and unloaded the car for the weekend. After that I usually leave it unloaded unless we're going a fair distance to an event like the 4 hour farce to the drag strip last year and the year before

Rick

mmmm round trip waste of time. dragstrips with no lights!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 08:53 PM
If there's any issue with you guys parking a truck & trailer at the hotel, or there just isn't enough room, you can feel free to park them at my house. I've got pleanty of driveway space to accomodate you.

Mark
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by Buckshot77:

Rick

mmmm round trip waste of time. dragstrips with no lights!

Mark and I discussed, this year the people who want to drag should leave early from the dyno so there is adequate time and daylight to drag. This means the poeple who are doing dynoing and planning to drag should go first. We were planning on leaving around 3 pm or so, which should put us up there at 4:30. That leaves us at least a good 3.5 hours to drag before its dark.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 09:22 PM
I see the track opens at 4, any idea when the racing usualy starts?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 09:33 PM
Originally posted by livinsvt:

My guess would be..... 4

I've never been to this track, but know a lot of people who have. I think they've all said it starts at 4.

Mark
Posted By: PearlBlueSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 09:54 PM
Hey Mark, thanks for teh nice guesture. Trailer is a 24' Haulmark Car Trailer with "That thing got a Trailer Queen In it?" airbrushed on the back. . Trucks a 05GMC Denali Quad Cab C3. Guess thats about 38 feet total length or so. I'll have to see if I can't get the time off to come on down and party with you rental car modifiers.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 10:28 PM
No problem at all. Just giving you another option, if you catch any grief from the hotel, or if spaces are limited for some reason. We rental car modifiers know how to run a kickass event, so do everything you can to make it! And, is it bad that I want to checkout the Denali? I love those things!

Mark
Posted By: PearlBlueSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
is it bad that I want to checkout the Denali? I love those things!

Mark

Lol.. not at all, haha. If I can make it out there, I'll let ya drive her. The quadrasteer is fun to play with. Donuts in the mud are CRAZY.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/16/06 11:33 PM
Originally posted by livinsvt:

My guess would be..... 4

I've never been to this track, but know a lot of people who have. I think they've all said it starts at 4.

Mark

Alright checked a few things. GATES open at 4:00. Depending on how fast/slow the track crew is. My guess racing would start anywere from 4-4:30. I did a map quest from Dynotec approx 72 miles to the track from there. They claim 1hr and 47 minutes. Judging by last I would say thats pretty accurate, if not a bit fast. I would strongly suggest anyone wanting to race LEAVE Dynotech by 2:00-2:30. I would make that known in the registration post. As I will probaly forget all this by than .

OK sorry for Hi-jacking here....
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 12:15 AM
brett we taking Ricks road route (tm) again next year? Not a bad drive through the indiana country side / residentials
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 12:30 AM
Anybody remember that guy on the motorcycle the cop was chasing? The motorcyclist pulled out to pass and almost hit us head on.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
brett we taking Ricks road route (tm) again next year? Not a bad drive through the indiana country side / residentials

It was a nice drive thats for sure. Definitly a fun route. Seemed a little faster coming back though, well for everbody that made there exit
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:06 AM
All i know is last year we drove for at least 1.5 hours at "spirited" speeds and didn't even get all the way to the track, not to mention we were following a cessna all the way.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:10 AM
As long as people follow directions and leave directly from Dynotech, and not dilly-dally around like last year at the hotel, and people don't run out of gas, miss stupid lights, and hold up the pack, we'll make it in 1.5 hours.

Mark
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:10 AM
Originally posted by 5V7 Dr1v3r627:
All i know is last year we drove for at least 1.5 hours at "spirited" speeds and didn't even get all the way to the track, not to mention we were following a cessna all the way.

hopefully, we get there faster this year since we had to wait and wait and wait for people that were falling behind, filling up gas, etc. Maps will be downloadable this year so they can be brought with you.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:31 AM
in a nutshell, chad was stupid haha and i made sure he knew about it
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:34 AM
in a nutshell, chad was stupid haha and i made sure he knew about it

Great idea with the maps guys.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:40 AM
I am going to the drag strip this time....who wants to race?
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 01:41 AM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
I am going to the drag strip this time....who wants to LOSE?

Fixed...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 02:01 AM

Fixed...

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 02:08 AM

Fixed...

Actually, there's a small chance that my car will be ready to show an EVO whatsup at the dragstrip. Depends on a few things between now and May 20th.

Mark
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 02:12 AM

Fixed...

Actually, there's a small chance that my car will be ready to show an EVO whatsup at the dragstrip. Depends on a few things between now and May 20th.

Mark

Let me do the math:

Fastest Contour is 13.4? Stock Evo's with grandma launch run 13.9.....my car isn't stock and I can launch my car......
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 02:15 AM
i thought fastest tour was 13.132
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 02:59 AM

That was one of the best 1.5 hour trips I had ever taken
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 03:25 AM

Fixed...

Mark

Let me do the math:

Fastest Contour is 13.4? Stock Evo's with grandma launch run 13.9.....my car isn't stock and I can launch my car......

I honestly believe that records will be broken b4 or at SZ06. The right cars will be there.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 03:34 AM
06 is gonna be a good year for ceg
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 04:39 PM

Fixed...

Mark

Let me do the math:

Care to say what mods you have? Also, the fastest 1/4mile time from a Contour is from BurritaSVT with a 13.2. I still have plans to be the first documented 12 second Contour, and think that Spring Zing might not be a bad time to go for it. I know the car is capable of it, it's just a matter of getting a few bugs worked out.

Mark
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 05:19 PM
.my car isn't stock and I can launch my car......

If you can't launch an AWD car, then you need to be slapped.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 05:30 PM

Well NASA can launch a spaceship, what's the big deal?

Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 06:03 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Have you ever tried? Its a lot different to launch an turbo awd car then a contour.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 06:09 PM
Yes, I have and it is much easier.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 06:30 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

No brainer.

1. Rev engine up to 5000 rpms
2. Dump clutch
3. Hold on so your head doesn't snap off your neck and through the rear window.

And Hector, you may take me out of the hole by a car length or two, but I hope you know how to bang gears, because I will be hunting you down before the end of the track.

Mark
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 06:41 PM

And Hector, you may take me out of the hole by a car length or two, but I hope you know how to bang gears, because I will be hunting you down before the end of the track.

Mark

I can't waite for SZ.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 07:01 PM
Sorry but i aint doing no freaking 5k dump, I like my trans and clutch and dont feel like replaceing them soon.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 07:21 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Sorry but i aint doing no freaking 5k dump, I like my trans and clutch and dont feel like replaceing them soon.

Well then I should be able to take you down without the juice. EVO's/STI's rely on their launches to run what the magazines quote. Otherwise, add .5 to 1 second to what you should run.

Why do you think stock 03-04 Cobra owners aren't afraid of the EVO's? They know that most EVO owners won't drive their cars to their potential, when in all reality they should be very close in ET's.

Mark
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:08 PM

Well then I should be able to take you down without the juice. EVO's/STI's rely on their launches to run what the magazines quote. Otherwise, add .5 to 1 second to what you should run.

Why do you think stock 03-04 Cobra owners aren't afraid of the EVO's? They know that most EVO owners won't drive their cars to their potential, when in all reality they should be very close in ET's.

Mark

guess we will see at the track huh, dont hold your breath though.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:17 PM
Hmm, should make for an interesting run or two for sure. Heck I ran against Zenboy's STi from a roll last year on the way to the auto-x and it was a dead heat.

Rick
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:19 PM
I fig'd you'd walk all over him.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:27 PM
I hope the drag racing is professionally video taped, should be a good one Pete, is your car going to be done by SZ06' The reason I ask is because we need to get together and "compare our systems", i.e. your "modified system" to my "stock system"
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:29 PM
Oh it WILL be done! MSU isn't cheap and school is coming first. For ref the engine is DONE! I just need to bolt up the fly/clutch, and trans. Then drop it in and from there...not much. It's getting there.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:49 PM
Oh it WILL be done! MSU isn't cheap and school is coming first. For ref the engine is DONE! I just need to bolt up the fly/clutch, and trans. Then drop it in and from there...not much. It's getting there.

Good!, let me know when your ready Pete, I have a spot in mind, my old stomping grounds....maybe you've heard of it...right near the city airport
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 08:53 PM

Fixed...

Mark

Mark, I can appreciate all the work that went into your car and your help putting SZ06' together and atleast you've added the correct words to your disclaimer "small chance" and "depends on a few things between now and May 20th" I'm eagerly awaiting the actual dragrace, but the bench racing is pretty good as well!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 10:04 PM
All you EVO owners are Pansies!!!!!

Barge Drops that [censored] from Redline and hasn't broke anything, Don't be such sissies!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/17/06 10:12 PM
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Mark, I can appreciate all the work that went into your car and your help putting SZ06' together and atleast you've added the correct words to your disclaimer "small chance" and "depends on a few things between now and May 20th" I'm eagerly awaiting the actual dragrace, but the bench racing is pretty good as well!

I've learned to put those disclaimers to avoid later flaming, if something doesn't go according to plan. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but smack talking is just too much fun to do, especially with trolls of CEG. If my nitrous kit sells before Spring Zing, I don't think I'll be buying another kit. By "depends on a few things between now and May 20th", I mean that I might think about keeping the SVT, and possibly do a different nitrous kit, but who knows? If I get some bugs worked out before now and then, you'll see a 12 second Contour at Spring Zing. If not, then I don't mind running it N/A. The car will most likely be up for sale, following Spring Zing anyway.

Mark
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 02:18 AM

I've learned to put those disclaimers to avoid later flaming, if something doesn't go according to plan. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but smack talking is just too much fun to do, especially with trolls of CEG. If my nitrous kit sells before Spring Zing, I don't think I'll be buying another kit. By "depends on a few things between now and May 20th", I mean that I might think about keeping the SVT, and possibly do a different nitrous kit, but who knows? If I get some bugs worked out before now and then, you'll see a 12 second Contour at Spring Zing. If not, then I don't mind running it N/A. The car will most likely be up for sale, following Spring Zing anyway.

Mark

That makes me sad selling that beauty of a tour
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 02:42 AM

No brainer.

1. Rev engine up to 5000 rpms
2. Dump clutch
3. Hold on so your head doesn't snap off your neck and through the rear window.

Mark

You have obviously not launched an AWD. You dump the clutch, YOU BOG. No if, ands or buts. It takes a combination of slipping your foot off the clutch and being at the right point of engagement.

My mods are a K&N, PCM reflash (holding 20 psi to redline), and catback. If I get a good run in....should be good for a 12. BTW I launch at 6k and I bang through the gears.
Posted By: Barge Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 04:23 AM
My car doesn't bog when I launch at like 5500-6500 rpm depending on how much wheelspin I want.

Results in something like this...
Download the vid
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 04:26 AM
I don't see that evo hitting 12 with them mod's
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:19 AM
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
I don't see that evo hitting 12 with those mod's

Posted By: Steeda. Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:42 AM
Thats not the point, Them or Those mod's Still doesn't equal 12's
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:43 AM
I agree.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 03:25 PM
You have obviously not launched an AWD.

You obviously have not seen me behind the wheel of a car. If you can't do an AWD clutch dump and pull 1.7 60's, you suck plain and simple. You have to lay into the gas when you dump the clutch or ofcourse you're going to bog. Ahhh, I don't want to give you too many tips on how to drive your own car, you might actually beat me.

Mark
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:02 PM

Maybe you should go over to EVOM and do a search....

Are you forgetting we are at 274hp stock. Add and exhaust(15-20 Tb) and a basic flash(20Hp) and we are over 300hp..And even with a drop in K&N people are seeing 5-7hp.

I'm done with this back and forth BS, Just bring it on at track day and dont bring no BS excuses
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:06 PM

I'm done with this back and forth BS, Just bring it on at track day and dont bring no BS excuses

Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:19 PM
Nice red X alex..

btw heres one of the few i just found

RT- .017
60'- 1.754
330'- 5.233
1/8- 8.085
mph- 87.910
1000'- 10.509
1/4- 12.665 @ 108

I am happy with that considering its a TBE K&N drop-in ECUTEk APS FMIC ON 91 pump

R/T...570
60'...2.060
1/8...8.630
MPH...81.58
1/4...13.329
MPH...106.88

/\The car is pretty much stock except for a HKS catback and a test pipe. Nothing else with a better launch he would pretty much be there and he has no K&N or flash..
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:27 PM

Posted By: Steeda. Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:40 PM
Take it easy Kevin

I personally don't care if you hit 12's or 15's doesn't matter to me.

I guess we'll see if it hits 12's won't we....
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 05:50 PM
Take it easy Kevin

I am just seems everyone is acting differnt now that i dont have a tour.

my car hits 12s no freaking way, i will be in mid to low 13s.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 06:10 PM

Have you ever tried? Its a lot different to launch an turbo awd car then a contour.

So you want to tell me launching a AWD, Turbo ~270hp car is harder than launching a Conturd? I'm sure even a 'bogged' launch will still cut as good 60s as a good launch on a CDW27.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 06:27 PM
So you want to tell me launching a AWD, Turbo ~270hp car is harder than launching a Conturd? I'm sure even a 'bogged' launch will still cut as good 60s as a good launch on a CDW27.

That's what I'm saying. Even with a bad launch like above, he cut a 2.0 60'. I've got launching the Contour down to a science, and I think my 2.13 60' was pretty good. After that launch though, I hope the EVO drivers can row through the gears, or I'm thinking high 13's.

Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 06:37 PM
Take it easy Kevin

I am just seems everyone is acting differnt now that i dont have a tour.

my car hits 12s no freaking way, i will be in mid to low 13s.

Ain't that the truth I just wish my ride could take out a Zetec/ATX Contour or I'd get into this as well! With Dereks ride runnin' what its has and Hectors ride w/ its mods, the fastest car at SZ06' is going to be a two person fight, one thats sure to go down in CEG history!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 06:54 PM
the fastest car at SZ06' is going to be a two person fight, one thats sure to go down in CEG history!

Comments like this make me want to hold onto the nitrous kit for a few more months, just to prove a point. If the sale doesn't go through, records will be broken, and I'm not talking about your Frank Zappa albums, Roger.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 07:05 PM

Just talked to the Tweeceopotomus and it seems some more mods are soon to be add'd!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 07:23 PM
There is going to be enough boosted contours at SZ with over 300whp to show the EVO boys wtf is up! AFAIC if a contour is trapping over 108 mph the EVO guys can just SHUT IT. The launch characteristics of our car limits what we can do. Power is power...and the traps will show what the car can really do!
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 07:56 PM
the traps will show what the car can really do!

ricer excuse.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 08:02 PM

ricer excuse.

STFU...racing takes practice...we aren't all pro drivers. If you go to the track once every two years...
Forget it you will just call me a ricer...
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 08:12 PM
Anyone want to see the car-lengths an Evo can pull on an auto Duratec Contour?

Lighten the mood here, fellas
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 08:33 PM
we aren't all pro drivers.

Hey, don't include me in that statement.

Mark
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 08:45 PM

ricer excuse.

STFU...racing takes practice...we aren't all pro drivers. If you go to the track once every two years...

Saying I trap higher than you is a ricer excuse. Period. It doesn't matter what you trap; its your E.T. If you want to race from a roll, and call that a 'win' go ahead. I don't care if you trap at 110, if you only run a low 14 second, I'll take my 103mph trap with a low 13.

Next your gonna tell me downshifting is cheating.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 10:07 PM
alright folks, back on topic or this thread is getting locked. We'll handle the races at the track.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/18/06 10:40 PM

ricer excuse.

Saying I trap higher than you is a ricer excuse. Period. It doesn't matter what you trap; its your E.T. If you want to race from a roll, and call that a 'win' go ahead. I don't care if you trap at 110, if you only run a low 14 second, I'll take my 103mph trap with a low 13.

Oh yes I forgot I was talking to an ex lightning owner...

Yeah, I do consider racing from a roll a win...you don't because you can get a good 60' and win that way.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/19/06 02:00 AM
This should clear things up, especially for Pete...

E.T. is the amount of time it takes to get down the track, thus the quicker there is the WINNER, period

MPH shows the hp it takes to do it, nice, but doesn't equal E.T.

I couldn't agree more about the MPH comments, come guys, you should know better than that I'm not bashing the Tour here, but the first car down there is the winner and I predict its going to be a non-Contour...EVO.

Mark, I'd really like to see you hit 12's, seriously
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/19/06 03:15 AM

ricer excuse.

Oh yes I forgot I was talking to an ex lightning owner...

Yeah, I do consider racing from a roll a win...you don't because you can get a good 60' and win that way.

LOL keep it coming! Your making me chuckle!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/19/06 03:26 AM
There is going to be enough boosted contours at SZ with over 300whp to show the EVO boys wtf is up! AFAIC if a contour is trapping over 108 mph the EVO guys can just SHUT IT. The launch characteristics of our car limits what we can do. Power is power...and the traps will show what the car can really do!

You know pete i thought you were a lot better person then this, If you reread this whole post its you guys talking sht 1st and not the EVO boys
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Spring Zing Questions... - 01/19/06 03:51 AM
Alright guys, this one has gotten way off topic. We'll settle this beef on the drag strip.
© CEG Archives