Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete Trolls at SZ06? - 12/12/05 07:19 PM
Are they welcome?

Will they be punished for being trolls?

Are they allowed to participate in the Show n Shine ("Best Non SVT of Show")?

Any trolls planning to attend?

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/12/05 07:32 PM
No trolls named Pete please.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/12/05 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 2b no SVT Pete:
Are they welcome?

Ofcourse!! As usual, we expect there to be some trolls coming to hang out with some old friends.

Yes, you will be stoned in the parking lot of the hotel. j/k

Haha, unfortunately the awards will be handed out to Contiques, unless there is a large enough showing from trolls that we need another category.

I'm sure Hector will be there with his Evo, and Airforce with his Mitsubishi Galant I believe he has. There was an Sti here last year also. Run what ya brung!

Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/12/05 08:45 PM
Troll Power Rules!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 01:09 AM
i still plan on attending...undecided if i'll be a troll or not...if i am,i'll be in a green 94 svx...if not i'll be in a 98csvt
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 01:33 AM
I will be there in the Evo.
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 01:51 AM
Damn tour96se fix you sig link! It still isn't right!
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 02:36 AM
I'm signed up (hopefully plus a few mods), and Mike is probably going to be coming with his STi again.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 02:49 AM
trolls just have to park in teh back, can't be mesin with the contique line-up!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 02:52 AM
Originally posted by 5V7 Dr1v3r627:

Yeah, segregation in the parking lot. Cougars and 6's can ill amongst the tours, no?!
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 03:54 AM

+1
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 05:32 AM
Originally posted by tour96se:
i still plan on attending...undecided if i'll be a troll or not...if i am,i'll be in a green 94 svx...if not i'll be in a 98csvt

u can always bump a ride with us NECEG
Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 12:18 PM
[Elmer Fudd]Shhhhh...be vewwy vewwy Qwiet...Im huntin twolls...hahaha...[/Elmer Fudd]
Posted By: Stazi Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
I'm signed up (hopefully plus a few mods), and Mike is probably going to be coming with his STi again.

Sweet!
Mike's STI is so awesome, I enjoyed the thrill ride he took me on, in it - I don't think I ever went that fast on an off-ramp before that day

ZZD - James, did you get that intake setup you were talking about, last year, on your 6? I'd love to see what the improvement is with that, ooh and an exhaust too.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by tour96se:

u can always bump a ride with us NECEG

That's right, he definately can. Chris you should just meet up with me when I meet up with New England on the way. That is, if you still have the car, of course.
Posted By: Barge Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 06:15 PM
Since most of the trolls are nicer cars than the contours shouldn't we be in front?

Oh right.. this is a contour meet.. silly me.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 06:29 PM
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/13/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
Since most of the trolls are nicer cars than the contours shouldn't we be in front?

LMFAO!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/14/05 12:18 AM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

LMFAO!!

X2
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/14/05 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

Hey, want to swap rides? I'd enjoy a spin in a modded Evo, and of course I can offer a ride in a Stage II STi in return....

Barring unforseen circumstances, I'll be coming this year with a Stage I suspension upgrade as well. Knock on wood.

Mike
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/15/05 04:18 AM
Originally posted by zenboy:

Hey, want to swap rides? I'd enjoy a spin in a modded Evo, and of course I can offer a ride in a Stage II STi in return....

Barring unforseen circumstances, I'll be coming this year with a Stage I suspension upgrade as well. Knock on wood.

Mike

Sweet......I can do that....I should have some more mods by then.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/15/05 04:28 AM

Mike

untill you're hittin 800whp on pump gas i don't wanna see it Hector
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/15/05 04:38 AM

Mike

untill you're hittin 800whp on pump gas i don't wanna see it Hector

Until you hit a 13 sec 1/4 stock....I don't want to see the Tour.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/15/05 04:39 AM

Until you hit a 13 sec 1/4 stock....I don't want to see the Tour.

Cmon Hector...back up your 2nd gear start talk....I'm ready when you are.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/16/05 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Stazi:

ZZD - James, did you get that intake setup you were talking about, last year, on your 6? I'd love to see what the improvement is with that, ooh and an exhaust too.

Well, I HAD the intake the whole time (in the hatch), however, I still haven't gotten it installed. It will be for SZ.

I also intend to have a set of coilovers installed.

Exhaust is cosmetic on the car (headers are needed for power), and the budget doesn't run that far this year. I may try removing the resonator instead of trying to invest in a full exhaust.

Drove the Mazdaspeed6, and I'm definitely keeping this one.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 12:44 AM

Well, I HAD the intake the whole time (in the hatch), however, I still haven't gotten it installed. It will be for SZ.

I also intend to have a set of coilovers installed.

Exhaust is cosmetic on the car (headers are needed for power), and the budget doesn't run that far this year. I may try removing the resonator instead of trying to invest in a full exhaust.

Kims 05 6s picked up some oomph when the Magnaflow catback was installed. Sounds better too.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 02:27 AM
Did she get the Kartboy hangers? There are lots of reports of the Magnaflows banging without them.

However, my budget is still limited this year. If the money appears, I'll do an exhaust. However, the coilovers are $1635, so it's eating the mod budget big time. I would also consider the various exhaust options if I go there.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 05:03 AM
Did she get the Kartboy hangers? There are lots of reports of the Magnaflows banging without them.

However, my budget is still limited this year. If the money appears, I'll do an exhaust. However, the coilovers are $1635, so it's eating the mod budget big time. I would also consider the various exhaust options if I go there.

No Kartboy hangers.....no banging.

You'd better do the exhaust James....it is $399 shipped to your door!!!!!
Posted By: Tourige Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 05:48 AM

Just wondering why you say that? I love the MSPD6.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 05:34 PM
The right (IIRC) pipe hits on the rear tow hook is the common issue. Where did you/she buy from? RPM? CVR?

I really want to get a better look/touch/hear of the options before I pick one exhaust over another. I'm still trying to find all the sound clips, and since the Mazda6club garage is still being upgraded, pics are also a hunt.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Tourige:

Just wondering why you say that? I love the MSPD6.

I did an entire review, but the summary is I think the less nimble/agile handling takes more fun away than the added power gives. I can add power and stiffness to my Mazda6 to get it to be the car I want. I also greatly prefer the appearance of my 5-door (the Mazdaspeed is too bland for me).

Keep in mind, I have performance tires on my Mazda6, and it has gone the 15,000 to 20,000 miles needed for the V6 to provide full power and economy.

I really liked the car, but it's more of a touring sedan than a sport sedan. I can "sport" out my existing 6 much easier.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 08:02 PM
Are they welcome?

Question #1 YES!

Question #2 How could we be

Question #3 Why not!?

Question #4 I'm going to participate in the "Wax off"! This has been long overdue here, oh wait, we had one back at SZ02...oh wait, the surface wasn't prepped LOL! I've come a long way since then and have even changed my allegience, again! Its looking like the main products will be Klasse and Pinnacle, but I'll use my Griots clay bar to "prep" my side of the car BTW, how are we doing on those "donor cars" Jim All I gotta say is "BRING IT!"
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 08:44 PM
The right (IIRC) pipe hits on the rear tow hook is the common issue. Where did you/she buy from? RPM? CVR?

I really want to get a better look/touch/hear of the options before I pick one exhaust over another. I'm still trying to find all the sound clips, and since the Mazda6club garage is still being upgraded, pics are also a hunt.

Bought from RPM. Awesome vendor!

I will get a sound clip tonight for ya James.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 09:08 PM
The prepping wasn't done the way some wanted it to be done. It was prepped As it was for a second test I did last year.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/17/05 11:52 PM
As of right now, I think were going to add a "Best Troll of Show" award for the Show N Shine.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/20/05 08:53 PM
Which brings a moral dilema for Roger. If I have my car detailed by Mr. Detail, should my car not look as good as his?

Roger?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/21/05 02:21 AM
LOL I'll tell you what Mark, its going to get the same level of attention that my car gets, if you bring it over here, because your the customer and the customer comes first at "The Compound" As far as winning the "Best non-Contour of Show" I wouldn't worry about it too much, well, unless Hector shows up, then its on! Good luck to Hector and Mark in the competition, may the best turbocharged, intercooled, AWD 4 door win
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/21/05 03:52 AM
The count is three... don't forget Mike's STi
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/21/05 05:51 AM
Mike's STI

Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/21/05 07:13 AM
Hell Id give best non-contour to a nice modded Volvo and day of the week above some run of the mill Evo or STI.

Put down 400+AWHP and we'll talk
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/21/05 06:57 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Hell Id give best non-contour to a nice modded Volvo and day of the week above some run of the mill Evo or STI.

Sure, if you're going to pony up the $$ for the short block assembly, tranny, axles, diffs, turbo and intercooler that I'll need.

(I've driven ticking time bombs before, and they're not all they're cracked up to be - hence the Camaro that I haven't driven in a little while....)

All-season, reliable, 0-60 in ~4.2 seconds, 1/4-mile in the 12's ... works for me. Think I'll work on the turning and stopping now. If I need to go faster on a daily basis, I'll pull out a literbike.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 02:06 AM
Troll list:

-STI (ZenBoy)
-EVO ( Hector-NOT "run of the mill")
-Volvo S60R (Trapps)
-Crossfire (me)

Personally, I'd be voting for the Hectors EVO, but then again, I'm biased there as its my favorite SCC of all time. My car will be there, but its pretty much all stock, so nothing special there other than how it sounds with the Magnaflow on it
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 03:29 AM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Since when has any of my car's been run of the mill....it will be modded by SZ.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 03:54 AM
-STI (ZenBoy)
-Volvo S60R (Trapps)
-Crossfire (ex-Striped)
-Mazda6 (me)

Not that mine's any too special... making it the car I want to own and enjoy 24/7/365, not looking to impress.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 04:06 AM
-STI (ZenBoy)
-Volvo S60R (Trapps)
-Crossfire (ex-Striped)
-Mazda6 (me)

Not that mine's any too special... making it the car I want to own and enjoy 24/7/365, not looking to impress.

I enjoy my car everyday!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 04:16 AM
I'd hope so!
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 05:31 PM
Funny ... we're not even in the same calendar year as Spring Zing '06 yet, and people are already casting votes for "Best Troll".

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing ALL of the trolls there, regardless of my purchasing preference. Since Spring Zing at its inception was originally a "bring anything" event, it's only fitting.

One of us could easily wad a car before then, guys, so let's all just be glad to see each other this spring. Hopefully someone will brew some pineapple vodka, too.

Also, if the Crossfire and S60R owners wouldn't mind giving a lowly, 'run-of-the-mill' STi owner a ride, I'd really enjoy it. I haven't driven a Crossfire since just before they were released, so it's been a while; the S60R has always intrigued me, too.

Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 06:04 PM

One of us could easily wad a car before then, guys, so let's all just be glad to see each other this spring. Hopefully someone will brew some pineapple vodka, too.

oof I think Elky still has some marinading from 3 years ago
P-O-T-E-N-T!
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 06:32 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

oof I think Elky still has some marinading from 3 years ago
P-O-T-E-N-T!

3 years ... eeesh. I think two to three weeks is about the ideal time span for pineapple soaking.

Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 07:08 PM
oh no my son....these pineapples are perfect.
mmmmmmm
one piece of fruit and you are feeling real good!

maybe i will bring them this year....
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 07:09 PM
Hey maybe Peat Romano can come. Anyone who knows who I'm talking about gets a piece of gum at SZ.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 07:33 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Hey maybe Peat Romano can come. Anyone who knows who I'm talking about gets a piece of gum at SZ.

Your biological Father?

Mark
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 09:31 PM
-STI (ZenBoy)
-Volvo S60R (Trapps)
-Crossfire (ex-Striped)
-Mazda6 (me)

-old Jetta (me)

~Andrew
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 09:40 PM

That would be great - why not try to get Mike McCue up there too? We won't be THAT far from Springfield, will we?

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/22/05 11:44 PM
We can trade cars for about 15 minutes or so, no problem I'll need to drive the STi anyways to compare it to Hectors EVO, but don't worry as I have the rep for being a "wuss" behind the wheel, right guys
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Your biological Father?

Mark

Posted By: starjammir Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 03:06 PM

Your biological Father?

Mark

Hes the one with the subi forester correct? Its white? Where is my gum?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 03:53 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Hes the one with the subi forester correct? Its white? Where is my gum?

LMAO! Not close. keep smoking. You were in 7th grade at the time.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 04:50 PM
Don't get too excited for mods on my car. I/E for sure. No bonus this year means wheels are a big ? at this time. As for a ride, No problem Mike!
Posted By: m!key Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 06:50 PM
me too me too! i would like to drive it though.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 07:41 PM
trolls taste good lightly marinated with barbeque sauce!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/23/05 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ElKy:

LOL'rz!!!!
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/24/05 04:03 AM

I got your BBQ sauce - in a JUG!
Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 01:20 PM
mmmm tasty....i could also 'beat' up some of my famous marinade for them too!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 01:48 PM
Elky marinade rulez!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 01:52 PM
Wow....you've tried Elky's throat-yoghurt??
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 02:08 PM
Nearly all of New England has eaten Elky's specially marinaded steak tips. Good eats.
He never tells us what the ingredients are...
Posted By: m!key Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:23 PM
1oz. of baby batter...
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
1oz. of baby batter...

Note to self, stay away from Elky's steak tips.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:32 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
1oz. of baby batter...

Note to self, stay away from Elky's steak tips.

more for me
Posted By: m!key Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:37 PM
nasty dudette <-----barf not drool
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:41 PM
nasty dudette

indeed
Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 03:48 PM
ask any NE-CEGer, they cant get enough of my steak tips!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 04:56 PM
ask any NE-CEGer, they cant get enough of my tip!

Mark
Posted By: ElKy Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 04:59 PM
yeah thats true too, but that should be broadened to any NE'er!
haha
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 08:38 PM
:shudders:

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 09:14 PM
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 10:07 PM
Hector, can I get a ride in the Evo? We don't have them in Canada so I would really like to get a ride in one.

Aaron
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 10:31 PM
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Hector, can I get a ride in the Evo? We don't have them in Canada so I would really like to get a ride in one.

Aaron

Not a problem.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/27/05 10:55 PM

Aaron

Not a problem.

Nice .

Aaron
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/28/05 01:35 AM
Trollllll alert.....yeah me see yall there
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/28/05 08:10 AM
ask any NE-CEGer, they cant get enough of my steak tips!

Egad ... I feel like we're all back in the motel parking lot....

Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/28/05 01:29 PM
You've been busy, Aaron...
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/28/05 11:53 PM
I finally decided to work on the SVT since it's been off the road for 37weeks so far. I must say I am running into soe unexppected things with the SVT (I have to redo the wiring since the power wires on the wiring harness are all corroded) . I fall goes well you should see it as SZ.

Aaron
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/29/05 01:04 AM

Aaron

Isn't pot legal there, but you can't get an EVO Also, group sex w/ people watching/participating is now legal but you can't get an EVO, weird
Posted By: GrimmSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/29/05 05:52 AM
I'm going to Canada
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/30/05 05:45 PM
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
We can trade cars for about 15 minutes or so, no problem I'll need to drive the STi anyways to compare it to Hectors EVO, but don't worry as I have the rep for being a "wuss" behind the wheel, right guys

Ya, I was always wanting to pass you on the Dragon, Granny.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/31/05 02:30 AM
LOL! Jim

The "troll show" is shaping up to be its own little competition, isn't it. I think its going to come down to the most popular car there, so my detailing of the Crossfire isn't going to mean too much Oh well, I'm there to win anything, just impress the hell out of everyone with my skillz, check out some cars inperson and drive an STi!
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/31/05 08:59 AM
Oh well, I'm there to win anything, just impress the hell out of everyone with my skillz, check out some cars inperson and drive an STi!

Nice try! I said ride.

Though, I suppose that if we could all agree to be nice to each other's cars, I might be willing to throw mine into the ring for a first-ever, annual Spring Zing Troll Test-Drive Swap....

Posted By: Stazi Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/31/05 02:26 PM
I'll swap youmine for yours. Should have close to 400hp by then.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 12/31/05 08:09 PM

Yeah.....but wheelspin is b!tch!!!
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/01/06 09:43 AM

Wheelspin...? What's that?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/01/06 04:17 PM

I don't know....but a 400HP freak Contour would know all too well. I'm sure we will see a lot of that from Jim and Stazi!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/01/06 04:36 PM
This is kinda funny, but everytime I see something about SZO6, I think its a post about a special Corvette, the S-ZO6
Posted By: Barge Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/06/06 01:14 PM

Wheelspin.. that's what I get when I launch my car hard :-P
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 04:01 PM
Maybe we'll need best import troll as well as best domestic troll
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 07:09 PM
Maybe we'll need best import troll as well as best domestic troll

If these plaques were free, we'd probably consider it. We've made the registration fees low, to make attendance high. Jim and I are doing our best to give you guys a mix of quality AND quantity. I think we've got what, 6 or 7 categories already? That's a pretty penny of the budget, so you guys are just gonna have to duke it out.

Mark
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 07:20 PM
If these plaques were free, we'd probably consider it. We've made the registration fees low, to make attendance high. Jim and I are doing our best to give you guys a mix of quality AND quantity. I think we've got what, 6 or 7 categories already? That's a pretty penny of the budget, so you guys are just gonna have to duke it out.

Mark

Ehh, don't take them too seriously. As great as I think it is to have a wider variety of cars at SZ, the point is to get together and hang out with a bunch of car guys that we only see once in a blue moon. You guys are doing a great job of facilitating us on that front. If we even have awards for anything, I'd prefer it was the absolute last priority.

Well ... except for the "Broken Bits" award. That one's got to be mandatory.

Heck, I'm this close to riding my R1 over there instead, just 'cause it's so dang much fun. How's that for a troll?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 07:30 PM
Hmm Best troll?

Ill be voting for a Certain Wheel Spinning, Carputer Controlled Highly Illegal Blue WRX that will be there.

Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 09:00 PM
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Hmm Best troll?

Ill be voting for a Certain Wheel Spinning, Carputer Controlled Highly Illegal Blue WRX that will be there.

What WRX is getting wheelspin?

And, more importantly, why is the driver trying to spin the tires...?

Traction good, wheelspin bad....
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 09:09 PM
What WRX is getting wheelspin?

<coughcoughcoughBargecoughcoughcough>
<coughcoughcoughsmokeyburnoutvideocoughcoughcough>

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/11/06 09:10 PM
Becuase AWD burnouts are bad ASS!!!!!!!!!

If you can smoke your tires with AWD with sticky ass falken Aziena's(sp) Then you are my Hero

Some day when I finally buy a AWD turbo SUV ill do dognuts all day long
Posted By: Barge Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/12/06 03:30 AM
All allegations of smokey burnouts in a WRX are totally unfounded. I will not stand for this blasphemy.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/12/06 04:10 AM

If you can smoke your tires with AWD with sticky ass falken Aziena's(sp) Then you are my Hero

Jason likes dognuts!

And it's not cheating because it's his DOG!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/12/06 04:23 AM
hopefully i wil get my car to were i want it.

Mark and Jim ive said this before guys if you need some extra cash lmk and i will chip in more....
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Trolls at SZ06? - 01/12/06 04:26 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

Jason likes dognuts!

And it's not cheating because it's his DOG!

LOL im good at profreading my post
© CEG Archives