Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 07:52 PM
Hey guys & gals! Just wanted to let you all know that I've made a couple of phone calls in regards to making Spring Zing 06 not only a reality, but a better event than Spring Zing 05! I've contacted another hotel in the area that can hook us up with a group rate of $69.00/room($10.00 less than last year!!), and an even larger conference room(which we'll need, as we WILL have more than 80 next year!!) We'll need to look more into the exact dates, but we're trying to schedule around Muncie Dragways schedule so we have a track to visit! That brings me to another call I made. Looks like Muncie Dragway won't have next year's schedule until the end of October, so I won't know the exact date until then. I think I might just block of 30+ rooms for around the same dates of ~May 17-21 I believe it will be, and reschedule according to what the dragway tells me.

Just wanted to get the word out, so people can start saving their pennies NOW!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 07:55 PM
Yes!!! The day I got home from SZ05, I was already looking forward to SZ06. I know it's going to be great!!!! You guys are awesome!
I was affraid they would be the same dates this year. I have both my college graduation and my sisters HS graduation on consecutive weekends in May, right when SZ was last year. Unfortunately, I dont think Ill be able to make it back. Its almost a full year away and Im [probably] already out

We'll see what the consensus on dates this year is before I make any final no-go remarks, but as it stands its not looking good. Ive known this since the day I returned home from SZ05, Ive just been holding out to see if the dates change. I really want to be able to go again, it was seriously one of the best times Ive ever had. Hell Im wearing my Dynotech shirt right now. Ah, memories

Regardless, SZ 06 will probably be one of the best yet. I dont see how attendence could go anywhere but up after how well SZ 05 went, and how much enthusiasm there was before and afterwards. Hopefully that drummed up some more interest in new members or members who didnt want to drive that far. Its worth the drive! Take it from me, or anyone in the New England crew.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 08:41 PM
No dates set in stone. Just wanted to let people know that we're not kidding about bringing it back to Fort Wayne for 06. We won't know for sure until I talk to the dragway on which weekend they will have Friday night available. They have a "Smokin' Friday Nights", once a month, but they won't know which Friday until late October. It could be the first Friday in the month, which would mean we'd probably schedule for early June! We'll just have to play it by ear.

Mark
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 08:47 PM
and i'm not kidding about being happy it's in ft. wayne.
Now that I have my car situation squared away I will attend next years SZ, even though I'm a troll I would've attended this year but with my shift change at work & not being able to get the 05' Mustang GT, I wasn't even thinking straight, sorry Jim and Scott even offered to let me stay at their place too, but I will make up for it next year!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 09:48 PM
I am there as always.
Posted By: TjZ Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/30/05 10:04 PM
Classes will be over so I am there.
If I get my car running...I will be there.
If i get the rents to let me miss some school i'm there for sure!
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Now that I have my car situation squared away I will attend next years SZ, even though I'm a troll I would've attended this year but with my shift change at work & not being able to get the 05' Mustang GT, I wasn't even thinking straight, sorry Jim and Scott even offered to let me stay at their place too, but I will make up for it next year!

Yeah, no excuses this year Roger!
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
If i get the rents to let me miss some school i'm there for sure!

same here
Originally posted by pole120:

Dittto i will be there regardless.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 03:01 AM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

i'll bring tina
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 03:34 AM
Alex you will be driving down with me. Maybe this time your pops will let you go alone. Not that he slowed you down or anything.
Posted By: Tisby Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 03:35 AM
Sweet! I'd def. be able to negotiate work to make it down...
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I think I might just block of 30+ rooms for around the same dates of ~May 17-21 I believe it will be, and reschedule according to what the dragway tells me.

Make sure you tell them that when you block, cause my hotel would be pissed and charge your ass if somebody blocked 30+ rooms and then called and was like "Yeah, I need to change the dates on the block..."
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Yes!!! The day I got home from SZ05, I was already looking forward to SZ06. I know it's going to be great!!!! You guys are awesome!

Most defenetly. Great work Mark.
i'll be there....or atleast i'll be paying again...i feel guilty wearing my sz05 shirt when i didnt even get to attend
School will just be done for me so I'm there
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Not that he slowed you down or anything.

I just like that he told his dad if he came, he had to keep his mouth shut about the driving while he was there. LOL!

SZ caravans make everyone drive like 'tards, I dont know why! Directions for any SZ cruise:

10 cars go through light, 20 dont make it.
10 cars pull onto on ramp shoulder.
20 cars travel through light, dont let cars on the shoulder back on.
20 cars floor it down on ramp, then slam on brakes. Quickly swerve into your opening on the freeway. Block all other cars from traveling to let other CEGers in.
10 cars trying to catch up, flooring it, then slam on brakes.
Someone block traffic so that all cars can swerve into lane.
Flooring it agian to merge.
Quick, slam on brakes. Everyone dart and swerve to avoid the worst CEG tragedy ever.
Floor it again down exit ramp.
Slam on brakes at red light, start over at the beginning.

Insert Stazi and Bumblebee's 140MPH flyby where you see fit.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 06:03 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Bumblebee's

Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 06:17 PM
Not that he slowed you down or anything.

I just like that he told his dad if he came, he had to keep his mouth shut about the driving while he was there. LOL!

SZ caravans make everyone drive like 'tards, I dont know why! Directions for any SZ cruise:

10 cars go through light, 20 dont make it.
10 cars pull onto on ramp shoulder.
20 cars travel through light, dont let cars on the shoulder back on.
20 cars floor it down on ramp, then slam on brakes. Quickly swerve into your opening on the freeway. Block all other cars from traveling to let other CEGers in.
10 cars trying to catch up, flooring it, then slam on brakes.
Someone block traffic so that all cars can swerve into lane.
Flooring it agian to merge.
Quick, slam on brakes. Everyone dart and swerve to avoid the worst CEG tragedy ever.
Floor it again down exit ramp.
Slam on brakes at red light, start over at the beginning.

Oh man, this is the greatest post ever. It describes SZ so good!

And as for this one, the best part was looking in my rear wiew mirror and watching everyone scatter amoungst the lanes hammering on it! wa2tuff, blu fuz and myself ended up getting off on the wrong exit of something because of that and had to stop at some gas station to get directions from someone woh barely spoke english!
Alex you will be driving down with me. Maybe this time your pops will let you go alone. Not that he slowed you down or anything.

fo sho, and possibly we'll have a convoy to join.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 10:37 PM

Bees don't live here anymore.
Posted By: svtkev Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 08/31/05 11:32 PM
Im definitely there,hell..ill even register this year
Better get started on those awards.
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/01/05 03:12 AM
i can help you.

i'll bring tina

Good shes all yours.....
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/01/05 03:28 AM

i'll bring tina

Good shes all yours.....

i meant so you two could hang out.....
ohh i cannot wait i will 100% be there for the first time this year and hey thanks mark for doing the legwork for us all. good lookin man
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/01/05 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
good lookin man

I know I am No problem though. Jim and I had a blast setting SZ05 up, so it was a no brainer for us to volunteer for 06! Hoping gas prices come down before then, so you can round up some more southerners to come on up!

Mark
Hoping gas prices come down before then
Mark

Seriously. I think the long distance gas card needs to be a little more this year
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/02/05 12:25 AM
Hoping gas prices come down before then
Mark

Seriously. I think the long distance gas card needs to be a little more this year

Hahaa.. Sorry Chris, that's what we had in our budget.. Remember, $25.00 was the registration fee But we could always bump that up to $50.00, and hand out $200.00 gas cards!

Just got a packet of stuff in the mail from the hotel today! Things are definitely moving along!

Mark
Posted By: TjZ Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/02/05 12:46 AM
Thanks Mark getting this going. And everyone that is helping I wanna come to Spring Zing this year and its just nice to see people still the tours.
I want complaining about what I received (heck, it only took me 3 tanks of gas to get back to Ocala, so it paid for 1/3 of the trip. OK by me )! I was just joking about how things are now. If they continue, its gonna have to be more!
Posted By: svt490 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/02/05 09:09 AM
I missed spring zing last year because my car came down with a nasty case of rod knock. I am soooooooo looking forward to spring zing 06
Mark and those helping make this a great event once more....

If you guys need any help in making this happen, maybe getting ahold of some people and getting prize donations, making phone calls, whatever. Don't be afraid to ask. I may be 4+ hours away, but I sure can pick up the phone.
I'm really looking forward to '06. I still don't regret attending my graduation instead this year, but I really had my heart set on going to SZ. Now, with a real job, I actually get paid to take days off! Crazy! In fact, as soon as dates are set I'm submitting my vacation request.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/03/05 02:18 PM
I'll be there
i will 100% be there

Thats what they all said so prove it

See you there
you sure as hell will see me there and hey my gas prices dropped, everywhere is at the lowest at like $3.19 a gallon for premium but then i went to super walmart and waited about 10 mins why??? cause for premium it is $2.87 and they said they arent going to raise it anymore.
Posted By: TjZ Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/06/05 07:58 PM
10 mins?

not again. But yeah I cant wait and this time I will get all of the NC guys to come and yeah it will be great. SZ 06 will the be the best eva.
Diva is already looking forward to it.
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:

aren't you Diva...or do u like talking 3rd person??

Originally posted by G�¨t�£uck�¥151:

he's all about third person!

"Is that an offer?!" *shutter*
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Originally posted by G�¨t�£uck�¥151:

he's all about third person!

"Is that an offer?!" *shutter*

LOL that was a riot!!!!
James is a riot!!!!
SPRING ZING '06 WILL BE A RIOT!!!!
Quiet Riot?
no
a loud, drunken parkinglot riot where BW3's workers make fun of us and then we tell them they look like PizzaHut workers and then they want to kick our asses, and then, and then...

Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/08/05 09:19 PM
Originally posted by todras:

"Brick....where'd you get a greanade??"

"i don't know"
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/09/05 10:18 PM
"And Brick killed a man"

"yeah, i killed a man...with a trident!"
"It was cool"

"Brick, i've been meaning to talk to you about that, you may want to hide out because you're probably wanted for murder."
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/09/05 11:10 PM
loco mexican.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/12/05 03:17 PM
Got Spring Zing? Enough with the ghey movie quotes, or whatever you're talking about. Keep it Spring Zing related.

Mark
That ish is bananas!
Got Spring Zing? Enough with the ghey movie quotes, or whatever you're talking about. Keep it Spring Zing related.

Mark

Hey guys & gals! Just wanted to let you all know that I've made a couple of phone calls in regards to making Spring Zing 06 not only a reality, but a better event than Spring Zing 05! I've contacted another hotel in the area that can hook us up with a group rate of $69.00/room($10.00 less than last year!!), and an even larger conference room(which we'll need, as we WILL have more than 80 next year!!) We'll need to look more into the exact dates, but we're trying to schedule around Muncie Dragways schedule so we have a track to visit! That brings me to another call I made. Looks like Muncie Dragway won't have next year's schedule until the end of October, so I won't know the exact date until then. I think I might just block of 30+ rooms for around the same dates of ~May 17-21 I believe it will be, and reschedule according to what the dragway tells me.

alright i know that this is quit aways away but when is the date for this,and the backup date? reason being i'm getting married next year, i had planned for june 17th(so i could go to sz and carlisle!) but now the fiance is pushing for the last weekend in may of the first weekend in june

Mark

Fixed, you had me thinking Mark was getting married...

Originally posted by tour96se:
alright i know that this is quit aways away but when is the date for this,and the backup date? reason being i'm getting married next year, i had planned for june 17th(so i could go to sz and carlisle!) but now the fiance is pushing for the last weekend in may of the first weekend in june

Mark

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 09/16/05 04:48 PM
Whew! He had me thinking I was getting married too! Chris, I'm REALLY wanting to schedule the event around a weekend that the dragstrip is open. I unfortunately won't know until the end of October. I'm sure your fiance will understand.................... that you can't get married until you attend SZ06

Mark
Hmmm....

Can it be a different weekend next year?

I already have 2 options for that weekend (same 2 that conflicted this year).

In the order I became aware of the dates:
1. A Huge Car Audio Competition in West Virginia
2. SVTOA On-Track event at Autobahn Country Club by Joliet, IL
3. SZ '06

In '05 I did the On-Track event because I knew about it first and ended up missing the show in WV for the first time ever (in 5 years). This year, the guy putting on the show in WV told me the dates super early so that I would come back, only to learn 3 days later about the On-Track at Autobahn and now this.

Maybe you can do SZ '06 in conjuction with the on-track event?

Or just move it to a different weekend without so many conflicts (especially against an SVTOA event so close by).

No dates have been suggested yet, because we do not know Muncie Dragways open track day on Friday night which they only do once a month. As Mark, posted earlier, once we know their schedule in late October, we'll know the SZ date.
I hope that the timing won't be around my graduation and all that crap, SZ is way better, but i can't skip school stuff, espicially this year.
yeah...she understands..
Posted By: DaVinci Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/06/05 04:02 AM
How about a Wedding AT SZ? Float that past the fiance.
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/06/05 04:06 AM
i get to throw the bachelor party!
somebody better be throwing me one!!! my fiance is toying with the idea that if i go to SZ then i dont have a bach party
Originally posted by WHAT a WE.IN.ER:
somebody better be throwing me one!!! my fiance is toying with the idea that if i go to SZ then i dont have a bach party

That's when you say "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, STFU AND GO BAKE ME A PIE"
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by WHAT a WE.IN.ER:

That's when you say "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, STFU AND GO BAKE ME A PIE"
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

........but she is ....i'll try it though
Dude whatever! Frenchblue will buy you all the lapdances you could want. Dont sweat it!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/06/05 06:00 PM
I'll go recruit some hotties for standby, Chris.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/25/05 07:02 PM
Just got off the phone with Muncie Dragway. Looks like they don't have the 2006 schedule set in stone. The thing is, they like to have a "Smokin' Friday Nights" once a month, and their schedule depends on when they can have an Ambulance readily available. He did say that they are planning on running them on the first Friday of every month, so that gives us an idea. I guess the only thing we can do is schedule for the first weekend in June, and hope that it falls on the right weekend. If next year we find out that they won't be open, we'll just have to try and make it out to the same track we were going to go to this year, but actually leave before dark .

Mark
mark, the first week in june is also carlisle or something like that. i dealt with the same problem last year, which is why we had to move the date up.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/25/05 07:14 PM
"Smokin' Friday Nights"

Is that what they call their friday night races, or is it something special?

June is too late IMO.
those dates may jsut work for me though, shouldn't interfere with finals or graduation
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/25/05 07:44 PM
June is too late IMO.

Too late for who? Our 95 year olf CEG'ers who might not make it the extra 2 weeks til June? What's the big difference between Last week of May and first week of June?

It gives a little more time for the weather to break, and for students to finish up with their finals/graduation.

I'd like to take a poll to see how many people that went to Carlisle, came to Spring Zing also. I know that Buddy Palumbo came to both, but were there that many more? I'm guessing maybe 3-4 people? If that's the case, then we'll have to schedule it around the end of May, because I'll bet there are 4-5 people that can't make it because of weddings, graduation, vacations, etc..

Last year, there were a lot of disappointed people because the track was closed, and the same goes for Spring Zing 04. In trying to make a track day for SZ06, we're limited to certain dates. So we either schedule in early June, or people stop pu$$y-footing around after the dyno, and we head straight to the track that we were late to last year.

Either way, I really don't care.. Just pointing out the not-so-obvious

Mark
also chad running out of gas, constant stops, and the track being like over an hour away even with "spirited" driving probably didn't help out too much either.
I know everyone has their heart set on 1/4...but as another option you may look into Bunker Hill. I have no idea what their schedule is like, but another option out there....
Is there going to be another Auto-X around this time?
Originally posted by 5V7 Dr1v3r627:
Is there going to be another Auto-X around this time?

im planning on organizing one.

Mark if indeed its going to be the first weekend of June, I know it may be the first week of Carlisle or whatever it is, but like you said, people will for sure be out of school with finals and all. Chances are, the weather will be better too. We may lose a couple for Carlisle, but I think overall will gain more numbers in attendance since its a week later than last year.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/25/05 10:10 PM
That's what I was trying to get at. Like was said last year, and I'm sure every year before, we can't make EVERYBODY happy. Last year we specifically made it on the weekend we did, so it wouldn't interfere with Carlisle. I was under the impression that there were going to be 15 or so people coming to SZ05 that went to Carlisle. I guess if it falls on the same weekend, people will either choose Carlisle or SZ06. Nothing is set in stone, but this is all I know for now.

Mark
SZ06 is much better
SZ06 is much better

The 06' ZO6 is better than the 05'ZO6 too
also chad running out of gas, constant stops, and the track being like over an hour away even with "spirited" driving probably didn't help out too much either.

I did it with style, though... lol.
My name was mentioned already , but I'll throw in my 2�¢ .

First off , I'll say that I REALLY want to make it to SZ-06 - it will be my 4th Spring Zing . I always have a good time , even if I have to drive 10-11 hours to get there . Some of the locals had last minute issues & couldn't attend SZ-05 , so "our" SZ attendence was a bit off . It was out of MY control - I kept up MY end of the bargain , I was there !

As for Carlisle , it's ALWAYS the first weekend in June . I work my arse off to get (quasi-local) people together for the Carlisle show , and getting our club tent , getting the food organized , yada-yada . You know where I'm going with this . We bring out 25+ CEGers each year for our local/east coast get together , and I'm not planning on '06 being any different . I'll be pushing for Carlisle attendence as usual .

IMHO , I'm with Todd - I think June is too late for Spring Zing . Didn't Spring Zing start out as a "reason" for people to dust-off their rides for the season & have a get-together ?? IIRC , wasn't SZ-02 the most-attended SZ to date & wasn't it held in April ?? I'm not saying we ought to have it in early April or something , but if it must be the first week of the month , let's do it the first weekend of May . I know people will be at school & whatnot , but it's worked out in past years .

Like I said , I REALLY want to make SZ-06 , but if it's the first weekend of June , I will be at Carlisle . I can't speak for every "local CEGer" , but I believe they will also . I have no problem driving 10-11 hours to go to SZ and then turn around a couple weeks later and drive an hour or so to get to the Carlisle show . But if I have my choice , I'll drive an hour to get to the local show that I'm pimpin' .

Bring on SZ-06 , but gimme a chance to make it #4 !
the thing that sucks about the first weekend of may is i have finals as well as many others.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 02:59 AM
Why not make a poll of the mentioned April-May-June months, and of the most popular, list a second poll with week dates?

If there's a tie for two months, create the second poll as week dates for the end of one month and the beginning of the next.

Originally posted by Pre98:
Why not make a poll of the mentioned April-May-June months, and of the most popular, list a second poll with week dates?

If there's a tie for two months, create the second poll as week dates for the end of one month and the beginning of the next.

cause it's easier to jsut say, "SZ 06 will be the first week of june"
The problem with having spring zing in the spring is that as its always stated, the demographic of contour owners has changed a bit over the years. Many of the attendants now are younger, like myself. We are in school. I cant make a cross country journey just any week. Its gotta be in the summer for me. Not to mention this summer Im graduating from college (holy crap! ), so you can probably guess what Ill be attending in late May.

Folks with jobs can get their time off (for the most part) whenever they choose. So, early spring, early summer, whatever. Not to mention the weather in that part of the world in March/April/early may cant be that great.

So there is my .02. I sure hope its in the beginning of June as thats the only way I would have a possibility of going. May is booked with graduation and moving back to FL, and then Im off to Europe for 3-4 weeks in mid to late June - early July. Im only one person, but I would sure love to go! If not Ill just take the long route home and grab meals in a few states (Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana).
Keep it during May... we have enough trouble getting people to come to Carlisle. Why make it less?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Matt R:
Keep it during May... we have enough trouble getting people to come to Carlisle. Why make it less?

Weren't there only 15 CEG'ers at Carlisle last year? I thought I remembered people getting upset that there wasn't the turnout that they hoped for.

Anywho, like I said, nothing is set in stone. I'm just throwing out ideas as I see fit. Not knowing anything about Carlisle, and not having any inclination of going, I threw out the first week of June as a possibility. The only thing I can think of, is making it one of the last weekends in May like it has been, and we go straight from the dyno to the track. We'd have to go out to the track we tried out last year, but only get out there a few hours earlier.

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 03:02 PM
This may be the way to go Mark. straight from the dyno to the track. It's almost like the ideal way to go: Back up your dyno pull with a track time!
IMO, this is the notrious CEG. Its going to be hard to get a turn out no matter what. Plan and set the date. If people want to come, they'll come. Like you said, you arent going to be able to cater to everyone's needs.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
This may be the way to go Mark. straight from the dyno to the track. It's almost like the ideal way to go: Back up your dyno pull with a track time!

Sort of how we were going to back up our dynos with that $20.00 bet on the better 1/4 mile time?

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 05:03 PM
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 05:32 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/6485000/ngbbs432cf0ee986ca.jpg

favorite owl pic yet!
I agree any date will not work with everyone, but it seems like scheduling a meet the same time as another one isn't a great idea. I personally won't be able to make SZ if it is the same time as Carlisle, but if they were on different dates, then I could attend both.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 05:57 PM
I probably won't have any F/I on the car, but I'll still give you a good run in the 1/4 mile. My 2.1 60' to your 2.3+(assuming you don't frequent the strip) and my willingness to slam gears John Force style, should put us pretty close. I'm thinking 14.1-14.2 should be doable, and you'll be fighting traction(especially with those 18"s), so I don't see you going deep into the 13's.

But then again, I just might have to pickup a ZEX kit and let you feel the wrath.

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 06:06 PM
I have 16's w/ Pilot slicks
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 06:23 PM
I have 16's w/ Pilot slicks

Good, then you might stand about a snowball's chance in hell of beating me.
One other nearby event that is already on the calendar is the SVTOA on-track event at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. It is scheduled May 20-21. They conflicted last year too (and I went to the track, as did WorldTour and Hdbngr8) so let's try to not make them conflict again this year.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/26/05 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
One other nearby event that is already on the calendar is the SVTOA on-track event at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL. It is scheduled May 20-21. They conflicted last year too (and I went to the track, as did WorldTour and Hdbngr8) so let's try to not make them conflict again this year.

Oh boy!! Spring Zing is now being converted to Winter Zing! We'll schedule for December 06, where I boubt anybody has any other car events to go to. Again, we're not going to be able to please every CEG'er, we're only 2 people trying to setup a kickass event. If it conflicts with another car show, a race event, your vacation, your prescheduled meeting with the Pope, we can't help it. We're going to try and schedule it in a way that it conflicts with the LEAST amount of CEG'ers, and so we can't make any promises. At this point, we can schedule it at any time, since we obviously aren't using Muncie Dragway. Remember, we've got to book hotels(tough to do in the spring with everybody getting married), schedule an auto-X, time at the dyno, make time to hit the dragstrip, and hope that it ALL falls on a weekend where we can impose on somebody's(Jim Bailey's Harley Davidson in 05) parking lot for the Show n' Shine. Not to mention, we want to give people(especially the procrastinators) enough time to round up the whopping ~$30 for registration, and money for hotels, gas, dyno, auto-x, dragstrip, scheduling around finals, getting vacation time, etc.. I know it takes a lot to make the event work out. We did it last year, and we enjoyed it so much that we offered to do it again in 06. But we also know that we can't make exceptions for every single person, or we'll never have Spring Zing at all. So, we're still open to suggestions.

Mark

P.S. Don't take this as me being angry. I am straight forward, and call it like I see it. I appologize in advance to the handful of people that can't make it for one reason or another. Everyone has different priorities, and we're all old enough to make our own decisions. Just know that if you don't come to Spring Zing, your priorities and decision sucks

j/k

Oh boy!! Spring Zing is now being converted to Winter Zing! We'll schedule for December 06, where I boubt anybody has any other car events to go to. Again, we're not going to be able to please every CEG'er, we're only 2 people trying to setup a kickass event. If it conflicts with another car show, a race event, your vacation, your prescheduled meeting with the Pope, we can't help it. We're going to try and schedule it in a way that it conflicts with the LEAST amount of CEG'ers, and so we can't make any promises. At this point, we can schedule it at any time, since we obviously aren't using Muncie Dragway. Remember, we've got to book hotels(tough to do in the spring with everybody getting married), schedule an auto-X, time at the dyno, make time to hit the dragstrip, and hope that it ALL falls on a weekend where we can impose on somebody's(Jim Bailey's Harley Davidson in 05) parking lot for the Show n' Shine. Not to mention, we want to give people(especially the procrastinators) enough time to round up the whopping ~$30 for registration, and money for hotels, gas, dyno, auto-x, dragstrip, scheduling around finals, getting vacation time, etc.. I know it takes a lot to make the event work out. We did it last year, and we enjoyed it so much that we offered to do it again in 06. But we also know that we can't make exceptions for every single person, or we'll never have Spring Zing at all. So, we're still open to suggestions.

Mark

P.S. Don't take this as me being angry. I am straight forward, and call it like I see it. I appologize in advance to the handful of people that can't make it for one reason or another. Everyone has different priorities, and we're all old enough to make our own decisions. Just know that if you don't come to Spring Zing, your priorities and decision sucks

j/k

Understandable. I'm sure everyone on here is very thankful of you for helping set up the event. I'm just saying, if you are trying to make the event conflict with as little CEGers as possible, then if we know around 15 are going to Carlisle, it prolly isn't a good idea to have it at that time. I know nothing is set in stone, but it might be a good thing to think about when setting stuff up.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/27/05 01:40 AM
This better not be much after last year, I dont like drinking beer out in the cold!
This better not be much after last year, I dont like drinking beer out in the cold!

then wear a sweatshirt or jacekt paanzy!
or drink something else.. like vodka. that has awesome warming affects

plus, grey goose (IMHO) tastes better than any alcohol out there (and i'm a bartender...).
Weren't there only 15 CEG'ers at Carlisle last year? I thought I remembered people getting upset that there wasn't the turnout that they hoped for.

Nope - We pulled in our 25 people we wanted to see ...

It was just very hard to get people to committ to registering early ( you know how it is ) . I think they just like to see me sweat by waiting till the last minute !
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/27/05 01:01 PM
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:

plus, grey goose (IMHO) tastes better than any alcohol out there (and i'm a bartender...).

Grey Goose is for posers - aka the French.

You want good, decent priced vodka? Drink Finlandia or Stolichnaya.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 10/27/05 01:18 PM
I was hoping it would be the same weekend as it was last year, in May. I'd like to be able to attend SZ next year but if it's the first weekend in June, I will be going to Carlisle.
Unfortunatly it just didn't work out for me to attend last year, I am making every effort to attend next year (May).
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:

Grey Goose is for posers - aka the French.

You want good, decent priced vodka? Drink Finlandia or Stolichnaya.

believe me, i've tried them all.
i still stick with grey goose, and i'm no poser...
[sarcasm]you're the poser, ya poser.[/sarcasm]
What the hell, I'll show up to Winter Zing 06...in my Explorer . Wonder what she'll do in the quarter

IMO, I say stick with late May or very early June. My school gets out the 10th if that makes any difference whatsoever
June I can make.....same with early May. But for the last week in May, I'll be in London (20th-27th) and unable to attend. I made a VERY brief appearance in 04, but would like to show for the first whole event in 06.
Alright folks, as of right now its almost a definite its going to be the same weekend as last year, which would make it May 19-22. Because of Carlisle, we wont be able to head to Muncie dragway, so were left with Osceola again. Only this year, were leaving on time so we can get there and have a couple hours to race!

Mark has set up rooms with the Comfort Suites, which will be $69 a night + tax. They also have a bigger banquet hall than Amerisuites, which is a bonus too. Everyone seemed to enjoy the catering from The Venice, so we'll probably be going with them again.

Things are squared away with Dynotech Engineering for the Dyno day. Phil is very excited to see CEG back again, and may have a couple surprises for us in store.

Only thing left to do is set up a place for the Show N Shine and the autocross, which shouldnt be a big deal. Expect registration to open early next week!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 06:40 PM
This is a great thing to hear!!! Thanks for setting up such a awesome event!!

I'm there
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 06:45 PM

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 07:49 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Alright folks, as of right now its almost a definite its going to be the same weekend as last year, which would make it May 19-22. Because of Carlisle, we wont be able to head to Muncie dragway, so were left with Osceola again. Only this year, were leaving on time so we can get there and have a couple hours to race!

Mark has set up rooms with the Comfort Suites, which will be $69 a night + tax. They also have a bigger banquet hall than Amerisuites, which is a bonus too. Everyone seemed to enjoy the catering from The Venice, so we'll probably be going with them again.

Things are squared away with Dynotech Engineering for the Dyno day. Phil is very excited to see CEG back again, and may have a couple surprises for us in store.

Only thing left to do is set up a place for the Show N Shine and the autocross, which shouldnt be a big deal. Expect registration to open early next week!

Budda bing!
Harley Shop was a good spot for the SHOw and shine. Change is always good though.
Harley Shop was a good spot for the SHOw and shine. Change is always good though.

Yeah, im leaning towards Jim Baileys again, except this time have the majority of the parking lot instead of down in that "valley."
Well, I guess Im the first one. Im out. Too many graduations
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 08:17 PM

Which is the perfect reason to come to Spring Zing! Who needs to go to more than 5 graduation parties anyway? Same people drinking the same beer, playing the same drinking games. It's not your senior prom or HS Graduation..

Dozens of graduation parties.... ONE Spring Zing....

Mark
well i'm not sure now becasue of graduation or finals
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 08:49 PM

I'm disappointed in you Chris!

Which is the perfect reason to come to Spring Zing! Who needs to go to more than 5 graduation parties anyway? Same people drinking the same beer, playing the same drinking games. It's not your senior prom or HS Graduation..

Dozens of graduation parties.... ONE Spring Zing....

Mark

Its not the parties. Its my college grad. the weekend before, then my sisters HS grad. the weekend of SZ, which my mom has already informed me that attendance is mandatory.

I wanted to go so badly! I was even willing to make the drive back to Florida, drop off all my crap, go to my sisters grad, the drive back to Indiana the next weekend.

If anything changes and I can go, Ill be there, no doubt.

I'm disappointed in you Chris!

Do I have to give my wheels back
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 10:59 PM
IN
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/03/05 11:20 PM
IN.....first year as a troll!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 12:05 AM
I'm there and definatly want to dyno my car.

Aaron
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 12:11 AM
Im in and ill be dynoing this year. Will be good to see everyone again!
I really gotta check my finals dates tomorrow by god i want to go this year and dyno!!!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 02:24 AM
You better go Alex. We'll convince your dad you dont need him to come along too

it's the whole needing to graduate from highschool thing.
I plained, since my car is almost paid off, (I'm paying my parents back for it) I'm going to try and get my fenders painted and this dent knocked out of my door, my car will be in somewhat of show condition. Maybe work on a new suspension, CAI and exhaust, I'm plaining the CAI and Exhaust, and suspension over winter, suspension maybe early spring.
I'll be there even if the car isn't in show condition. It's an old car in need of SOME body work, and it's slowly gonna get done.
Or just get the car painted, SE skirts and forget the suspension for a while, (if it holds up) and call it from there for now.
I will be there.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 02:55 AM

it's the whole needing to graduate from highschool thing.

I did it, overrated. If you're like me you dont like 90% of your graduating class anyway!

Anyway, hopefully its only say... the 19th, and you could rush down aftewards!
Originally posted by mikey boy:
IN

I'm in as well !
oh i will go and arrive at some point damnit
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 03:18 AM
I'm there fo sho. Should have both cars there if plans pan out.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 05:00 AM
The only thing that will hold me back is if my car stalls eleventy billion times the week beforehand
The only thing that will hold me back is if my car stalls eleventy billion times the week beforehand

So fix it!?
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 02:55 PM
Fixing is tough to do when you can't figure out why it was stalling It stopped just as abruptly as it started.

cool
I'm hoping to make it out again for this.
And maybe finally get out to Carlisle this time WITH a hotel stay, and not that crazy day trip idea
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 03:58 PM
I was thinking about going but im kinda affraid for my life..

if ryanblacksvt is gonna be there im scared
Yeah... what is the policy going to be on attendence? Because prolly a bunch of people from C2 are gonna show up... are they not going to be allowed to register?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 04:19 PM
I doubt that'll be the case. We should just get a boxing ring... And let everyone duke it out that way.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 04:47 PM
Not to highjack the tread...

CEG would win in the boxing match..

Seems to be a Bunch of Little girls over there...
Originally posted by Matt R:
Yeah... what is the policy going to be on attendence? Because prolly a bunch of people from C2 are gonna show up... are they not going to be allowed to register?

why wouldn't they be able to register??
policy on attendance?
This is a national meet, not a forum with rules.
Come one, come all, etc etc.

IIRC TH showed up during the dyno day in '05 (which rocked).

The other site stuff doesn't matter.

I know some of you are joking, but there better not be any petty fighting going on.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 05:33 PM
I know some of you are joking, but there better not be any petty fighting going on.

I agree... But if there is. I'll make sure that my red haired buddy with the video camera is catching every second of it!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 06:17 PM
I personally want to pack as many Contours into Jim Bailey's parking lot as possible. I don't care what website they're from, or whether they're from a website at all. We had the idea last year to make some flyers and put them on the windshields of any SVTC and modded Contours that we see in Fort Wayne. We asked over at FCO if we could post something, but we never got a response from the owner of their site. So the invitation is out there to CEG, FCO, C2, and anyone that has a Contour!

Mark

P.S. If any fights breakout, I'm just going to start chopping heads off, one person at a time.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 06:24 PM
P.S. If any fights breakout, I'm just going to start chopping heads off, one person at a time.

While the red haired kid with the video camera it taping LOL, sorry Mark... I'll stop now. I'm sure no one will be fighting.

all i have to say is "DAMN YOUR CAR!" if it needs another O2 sensor replacement in the parking lot.

I'm sorry, I will have to laugh my ass off if any of hte potential fightees get into a brawl, because it will be a bunch of sissy fighting...
It doesnt matter. No one is going to do anything anyway.
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 07:13 PM
It doesnt matter. No one is going to do anything anyway.

My thoughts exactly.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 07:17 PM
I'm sure no one will be fighting.

My thoughts exactly!
I know, but I just find it humorous for some reason...
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 08:09 PM
No really, I have a chopping block ready to go and my axe sharpened. I'll be the real life moderator for that weekend and instead of banning you from the internet , I'll ban you from life.

Ok, in all reality nobody is going to do anything. We drive Contours for crying out loud. We obviously can't afford guns, or even knives for that matter and all of us got our cars as hand-me-downs from our grandmas. How tough could we be?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 08:13 PM
Spring Zing Sissy fights!!!!!

Get it ON!!!!!

Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 08:15 PM

I'm up for that
Jess and I shall sissy fight, but only if all you neanderthals promise to behave the whole weekend!
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 08:49 PM
I'll bring you each a pair of boyshorts from Vickies, a kiddy pool and enough KY to drown a hippo!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 09:35 PM
I'll bring you each a pair of boyshorts from Vickies, a kiddy pool and enough KY to drown a hippo!

I'll make room at my place so this can go down! "You're my boy Blue!"

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/04/05 09:40 PM
I'll bring you each a pair of boyshorts from Lane Bryant, a kiddy pool and enough KY to drown a hippo!

lane Bryant ahh crap here we go again...
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
IN

I'm in as well !

I'm sooo friggin' upset (read:pissed) !! I talked to the wife this evening & told her I was sooo happy that we could make it to SZ-06 & she hits me with "You're my brother's best man in his WEDDING on the 20th , stupid !" . Mutha-effa !!!!!!!!! I can't friggin' believe this !! I guess in my excitement , I spoke too soon .

I want my Spring Zing !!!

My thoughts exactly!

I think I can Take Rawburt
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:

I want my Spring Zing !!!

You and me both
seriously, if any fighting goes on, i'll break out my ninja sword

hopefully it will just make everyone stop in fear, i really wouldn't want to have to use it
Posted By: BSOELMAN Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/05/05 05:03 AM
IM IN and I wil volunteer to be a bouncer if it comes down to it, I could take all you little sissies that want to fight, come on it would be fun. jk lets keep this cleen and have fun, I hope to dyno my 96 styque after the 3.0L and mtx conversion that I will be working on this winter, we should get someone from sct there with some software to do some on the spot tuning. oh and too bad they dont have an all wheel drive dyno for hector and has can of bees this year
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/05/05 05:25 AM
Originally posted by hellahydrox:

My thoughts exactly!

I think I can Take Rawburt

Who are you?
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/05/05 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
IM IN and I wil volunteer to be a bouncer if it comes down to it, I could take all you little sissies that want to fight, come on it would be fun. jk

YEAH! This guy can take a direct shot from a megafuse people. You don't wanna mess with him
In as welll
Hey...I been a member for a little over a year...didn't go to last years SZ. Just curious of how long it is...what usually goes down...and all that. I think I might try to make it this year providing it'll be a kick ass time.

And if all this [censored] was answeered in the last 17 pages of posts...then troutslap me and give me a page number

Have a good one...
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Hey...I been a member for a little over a year...didn't go to last years SZ. Just curious of how long it is...what usually goes down...and all that. I think I might try to make it this year providing it'll be a kick ass time.

And if all this [censored] was answeered in the last 17 pages of posts...then troutslap me and give me a page number

Have a good one...

w/ no page #
Originally posted by MapOfTodiFoShoââ??¢:

Have a good one...

w/ no page #

How rude.

no cookie for you...

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar. Friday is the dyno day and afterwards we would like to hit the drag strip. Saturday is the show n shine and later that night is the banquet where we have catered food brought in. We also present give away door prizes and do the raffle. the awards from the show n shine are also presented as well. Sunday is the day of the autocross and day of departure for most people.

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar. Friday is the dyno day and afterwards we would like to hit the drag strip. Saturday is the show n shine and later that night is the banquet where we have catered food brought in. We also present give away door prizes and do the raffle. the awards from the show n shine are also presented as well. Sunday is the day of the autocross and day of departure for most people.

How many people show up to this...50? 100? etc...

Sounds pretty cool so far...
65ish
we had close to 85 people register last year... I think we had about 70 people show up.
cool, thanks for the info....and the troutslap...

Looks like I'll have to put this in my schedual.

Have a good one...

basically a quick break down is thursday is meet and greet since thats the day most people will be arriving. Last year we all went out to dinner together at a sports bar.

pssht, aside from the 6 of us that went to Peanuts and the strip club as was planned on the forums before SZ started.
I don't care how many people join us again in '06, the elky/jess/cobra/fblue clan shall repeat our thursday night festivities with our without yeww-oh-oh

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/06/05 07:00 AM
pssht, aside from the 6 of us that went to Peanuts and the strip club as was planned on the forums before SZ started.
I don't care how many people join us again in '06, the elky/jess/cobra/fblue clan shall repeat our thursday night festivities with our without yeww-oh-oh

Count me in, in 06 for Peanuts and ta-ta's!!

Mark
I don't believe I made it in on thurs last year....I can't remember tho!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/09/05 02:00 PM
OMG!! SPRING ZING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!

Sign up now! Request your vacation time early! Start planning your trip, so procrastination doesn't bite you in the rear!

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/09/05 03:50 PM
As soon as I have enough PayPal fees I'll be paying up.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/09/05 03:55 PM
As soon as I can figure out how to re-setup my paypal account... I'll be sending

Oh and I really want to dyno this year... Hopefully I can get into that 15...
There is definetely no excuse this year about not having enough money! More than adequate time has been given to register and save your pennies to come. Registration has opened more than a full two months earlier this year than last.

Btw, registration has gone up this year $5 as you've probably noticed. This is due to the five new classes for the Show N Shine awards. Also, the price to print the t-shirts has gone up slightly as well.

The reason Mark and I raised the price to $40 after April 18th is for a few reasons. First, so you take full advantage of getting your money in early. This helps us out greatly when it comes to ordering t-shirts and meals for the banquet. I think last year we had to give the order to Venice catering 2 weeks before the event. Once the order has been placed, we can no longer add or subtract meals. Of course, we had to give a higher number of meals than expected since we knew people would register at the last minute. Those wasted meals comes out of door prize money. Same thing with t-shirts. I had to make a last minute order last year to account for late registrations which could have saved me quite a bit on shipping. Just giving you guys the heads up. Mark and I are all about giving you guys the best bang for the buck Spring Zing.
Aight, it's on like donkey kong!
I got out of school the 26th but the finals aren't so much the last three days, i think it's more of whenever the teachers feel like giving them so it's a really hard call
I got out of school the 26th but the finals aren't so much the last three days, i think it's more of whenever the teachers feel like giving them so it's a really hard call

sucks to be in high school. Hope you can make it though.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/09/05 09:32 PM
I will be there. I have some set backs this month so money will be in Dec. or January latest.

SZ06 is looking for more non SVT's, pre-98's and mystiques too!!
I'm there, just have to figure out how many others I will bring with
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/10/05 07:29 PM
8 people already! Keep em' coming people! We've already got 1/10th of what we had last year!

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/10/05 10:00 PM
registered, and I'm donating a front brake kit to SZ this year.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/10/05 10:26 PM
registered, and I'm donating a front brake kit to SZ this year.

You're the MF'ing MAN Stazi!!

Mark
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/11/05 01:19 AM
You're the MAN Stazi!!

Mark

YEAH the WO-MAN!
already up to 10 people and dyno spots are filling up FAST! Hurry up and reserve your spot!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/11/05 02:48 AM
saw that, money sent
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/11/05 03:55 AM
Damn, I suppose i should register now and get my spot on the dyno (to dissapoint myself )

Its a bit far away to tell if I can have the weekend off, but its only a lose of 80 bucks right
exactly how many spots are there available for dyno time?
Check last years list for the amount we had, and Ill tell you we were running short on time towards the end. So, you can probably count on about that number of spots.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/11/05 04:43 AM
It says right in the thread there are only 15 spots.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/11/05 05:16 AM
It says right in the thread there are only 15 spots.

Erm.

My money will be sent next week then!
Damnit, i wanna do the dyno so bad but this scheduling is kickin my ass on what to do.
Well i thinking i'm gunna reserve a dyno spot but if i can't make it and someone is there and would like to i'll give up my spot if they'd be willing to pay me the $50 fee so i don't lose $50.
The demand WILL be there so I am sure that you can do this, but I don't think more than like 3 ppl should sign up without being CERTAIN!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/15/05 05:48 AM
Hmm to dyno or not to dyno.....

Ohh wait I don't know if Spring Zing can Handle All of SEMI OG's there, maybe i shouldnt go
Originally posted by Steedaââ??¢:

Ohh wait I don't know if Spring Zing can Handle All of SEMI OG's there, maybe i shouldnt go

You had better go you poo c.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/15/05 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Steedaââ??¢:

I don't know if the dyno can support all that HP.

Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/16/05 01:16 AM
I'd dyno but I think i'd have a challenging time staying on the rollers.
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

Are you coming?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/16/05 02:51 AM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

I second that!
It'd be great if we could get the 'Stang out there on the dyno.

Too bad it's registered as an Antique in MA, and isn't insured out of the state!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/24/05 02:08 AM
I want to dyno...I know there is a way to disconnect the rear diff and go FWD.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/24/05 07:00 AM
im in...I cant wait
Posted By: Stazi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/24/05 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
im in...I cant wait

Wow you're coming this year.
im in...I cant wait

we're making him come
we gotta try to top our '02 New England attendees.
Hopefully I will make it this year and not cancel...

I will also try to be in the correct state
Posted By: svt4stv Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/24/05 07:48 PM
if i can convince anyone to roll with me ill go. dont know if ill still have the tour in 07.

ps, i know this is a stupid question but is that $69 for the room for one night? or for the whole Zing?
Originally posted by svt4stv:
if i can convince anyone to roll with me ill go. dont know if ill still have the tour in 07.

ps, i know this is a stupid question but is that $69 for the room for one night? or for the whole Zing?

just one night
Originally posted by svt4stv:

just one night

yup, But that why everyone rooms together to make it cheaper, just find someone or some people to crash with and split the differnce.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 11/24/05 09:09 PM
Yep, what they said! $69.00 + 12% tax per night. This is coming down from the original $95.00 + 12% tax per night cost. ALL rooms are suites with refrigerators, microwaves, irons, etc. Splitting it between 4 people shouldn't be bad at all.

Mark
im in...I cant wait

we're making him come

It's looking better and better for us.

I just don't know what we'll be driving by then!
Posted By: Nkosi Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/05/05 11:32 AM
As long as everything goes well (and I predict that it will) you can expect me to show up in what used to be Warmongers SVT =) Of course this is pending any major medical/financial crises =)
Originally posted by bishop375:
im in...I cant wait

we're making him come

It's looking better and better for us.

I just don't know what we'll be driving by then!

SE MI will have you beat in all aspects. Including more FI than anyone!
yeah but we're not competing with other chapters, especially not MI sheesh! just trying to break our own chapter record (as well as break more hotel beds) and bring out the folks that weren't able to go in the past.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/05/05 10:07 PM
easy pete, down killer! Everyone knows not to mess with SE mi
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/06/05 03:36 AM
Ya Especially when IM in the HOUSE!!!!
I personally have never been to spring zing, but my bf has told me about it and a couple of his friends have said stuff and i really would like to go to it! It sounds like a lot of fun! so hopefully I'll be able to make it there.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/07/05 04:15 AM
Last year's event took away a LOT of unnecessary stress off my back and we all met some awesome people.

There is absolutely no downside to attending Spring Zing.
Last year's event took away a LOT of unnecessary stress off my back and we all met some awesome people.

There is absolutely no downside to attending Spring Zing.

Yes there is. You see what you want and you spend $ trying to get it for next year!
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/07/05 12:11 PM
eyah i agree...
<--- still saving $$$ for that nipple biting stripper!!!
Originally posted by ElKy:
eyah i agree...

You kill me !! Maybe I should've hung out with you more !
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/07/05 01:23 PM
maybe....
eyah i agree...

Party in Elky's room!

eyah i agree...

she made high heeled kickboxing shoes look good!
4rlz

Pre98, I'm glad us nicknaming you "billdo" all weekend made you happy and not sad. we are full of <3

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Party in Elky's room!

Oh hell yeah.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/08/05 03:33 AM
Party in Elky's room!

"I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the pants party."

Mark
as long as you don't mind seeing silhouettes that look like this, you're welcome to Elky's late-night party room.

That view is better than being the first to fall asleep while Elky's still roaming the hotel - I think Todda would agree
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/08/05 03:03 PM
BUAHAHAHAA

you guys are too funny....

and yet so true...

Please!!!!!!

I'm signing up as soon as the PayPal clears for the sale of my last OEM Mazda6 crap tire.

Please!!!!!!

I'm signing up as soon as the PayPal clears for the sale of my last OEM Mazda6 crap tire.

You offering?!? LOL.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/09/05 07:08 AM

Please!!!!!!

You offering?!? LOL.

I have some really exciting news for you guys. Just one more reason for people to make it out this year! Mark and I will post about it later tonight.
I have some really exciting news for you guys. Just one more reason for people to make it out this year! Mark and I will post about it later tonight.

No. You WILL do it NOW.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/09/05 03:13 PM

i bet i can guess what it is
It's the Elky teabagging Todras show!!!!
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
It's the Elky teabagging Todras show!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhhh! cmon rick! your not supposed to let the cat out of the bag!
please let it be a kiddy pool full of mud...
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/09/05 04:45 PM

GOD PLEASE YES!!!!

With Rant-a-strippers
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/09/05 07:50 PM

or jell-o!

With Rant-a-strippers

"What are we yelling about?!" - Brick Tamland

or jell-o!

Looks like I need to buy more mini-dv tapes!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/10/05 12:24 AM
Well I should be there....depending on when the baby is born.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/11/05 05:46 AM

or jell-o!

No. "Loaded" Jell-o! Must be loaded!

Oh wait. Damnit. Nevermind, I'm under age.
I'm in like sin.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/30/05 09:56 PM
If you didn't see my post in the Group Buy forum, Marty @ MSDSinc has offered another set of his H0810 header & y-pipe to the Spring Zing 06' raffle!!

Just trying to get some life back into the Spring Zing forum here! So, who all is coming that hasn't registered yet? And of you people, WHY HAVEN'T YOU REGISTERED YET?

Mark
Posted By: GrimmSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/30/05 10:09 PM
I'll be there just need to start saving some money.As far as regestering I like to procrastinate a lot
Originally posted by GrimmSVT:
I'll be there just need to start saving some money.As far as regestering I like to procrastinate a lot

Dont procrastinate too much. The registration fee eventually goes up to $40. Not to mention, I'm sure we'll do something like last year where the first xx amount of people to register receive some sort of memorabilia. Last year the first 60 people received a Ford Fusion T-shirt, hat, poster, and brochure. Were going to try and doing something similar.

Btw, only 5 dyno spots left. Those are going quick too!
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/30/05 10:52 PM
sweet! free stuff free stuff!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/31/05 12:11 AM
Going to do it (register) this week....wasn't sure about Kim's due date until recently.
<------------ Still bummin' that I can't make it .
still planning on making it..moved the wedding up..and kate's due date isnt until august 17th...give or take of course
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/31/05 03:07 AM
So, who all is coming that hasn't registered yet? And of you people, WHY HAVEN'T YOU REGISTERED YET?

Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/31/05 04:55 AM
I'm registering soon I promise!!

Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/31/05 05:33 AM

Posted By: GrimmSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Making it a reality! - 12/31/05 11:21 PM
Ok Ok just give me two more weeks and the money will be sent and I will be regestered
do we have a list of the registered yet?
do we have a list of the registered yet?

yeah, in the registration thread:
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=sz&Number=1096869&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=186&fpart=1
Posted By: Stazi SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/03/06 02:32 PM
Only 20 people.....WTF? Get yer ish together people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/03/06 03:22 PM
Only 20 people.....WTF? Get yer ish together people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's 21 registered and 11 dyno'd.....

Posted By: 96 M edition Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/03/06 11:24 PM
make that 22..i just paypaled the reg fee
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/05/06 03:12 PM
Only 133 days (IICC) and counting!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/05/06 04:00 PM

And you aren't even registered yet.

Mark
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/05/06 10:50 PM

how come my names not on the list? i paid a couple of days ago...

Mark

Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 12:49 AM

Mark

that's like lame, times 2.
how come my names not on the list? i paid a couple of days ago...

sorry about that chris. I thought i added you but i guess i didnt.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 05:44 AM
i'll register in the comming month
Posted By: Frosty Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 05:36 PM
i'll register in the comming month

Me too
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 06:18 PM
Awesome! Now, get the rest of you WI peeps registered! Tour4freak and NVMYCAT, where are you??!!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 06:43 PM
Registration fee SENT!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 07:40 PM
Registration fee SENT!

Thata boy!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/06/06 07:47 PM
Registration fee SENT!

Thata boy!

Mark

Just for you mark!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/09/06 03:49 PM
This thread needs more registration!!

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/11/06 04:40 PM
I suppose I'll go since I just sent payment.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/11/06 07:06 PM
Good man

Mark
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/20/06 10:58 PM

Is Rick (Buckshot) not going this year?

We've got some notable absences on the "registered" list. We're missing some of the NE folk, too....
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/20/06 11:36 PM
I dont think he is going, he has a baby on the way.
Ya, the baby is due the end of April. It's pretty iffy at best.

Rick
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/21/06 02:36 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!
i was gonna bring paint and tape this year and paint that trailer!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/21/06 09:17 PM
he is coming, dont listen to him.
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/21/06 11:38 PM

You know, you're going to have to get the new arrival acclimated to cars in a hurry. For the sake of your child, you should go.
Alright folks, wheres all the other registrations at?
Originally posted by zenboy:

You know, you're going to have to get the new arrival acclimated to cars in a hurry. For the sake of your child, you should go.

Mike, if you can float that past my wife and retain your manhood, I'll be happy to go

Rick
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 05:57 PM
Mike, if you can float that past my wife and retain your manhood, I'll be happy to go

Rick

Sure, but I'll have to wait until after the baby is born. I know better than to mess with a pregnant woman - they can rend a man in an instant without even intending to....

In fact, kudos to you for surviving thus far without any major blood loss.

my registration is pending time off approval from my supervisor.
I'm hoping to slap some funds your way within the next few days.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 06:30 PM
I've just been GD lazy and working on too many other things at the moment. I'm going, I'm just not official yet. Besides.. I need to think of new goodies for the car and Show n Shine. Todd's car might scare my car away..
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 06:33 PM
Todd's car might scare my car away..

If it makes it there
Todd's car might scare my car away..

If it makes it there

I think the car will make it there...I'm more worried about his driving skills and missing exits/off-ramps
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 07:53 PM

Man, I hope that's not referring to the time in Springfield (or was it KC?) when I led him on a wild-goose-chase on the way to the drag strip.... I felt awful about that one, and I know Todd wasn't thrilled about it either.
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 07:54 PM
my registration is pending time off approval from my supervisor.
I'm hoping to slap some funds your way within the next few days.

I assume the same goes for Elky, too...?

yeah he likes to follow my lead.
Hopefully it'll help motivate some of the others from the NE crew.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 08:28 PM

yeah I am one of those, once some others from NE are committed I will also sign up. But I should make sure I can take the days off of work first, but that shouldn't be an issue
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/23/06 10:02 PM

Rick

So now we know whats on the line. Thats dangerous territory there, bud
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/24/06 12:13 AM
yeah me is a follower...can never decide what to do on my own!
hhahaa
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/24/06 03:00 AM
Originally posted by BrApple:

...when i talked to tony the other day he said he's going,so thats one...and i'm sure elk will go

yeah I am one of those, once some others from NE are committed I will also sign up. But I should make sure I can take the days off of work first, but that shouldn't be an issue

Posted By: SQLSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/24/06 07:09 PM
Payment sent...Let's hope the weather will be as nice as it was last year
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/24/06 07:23 PM
Originally posted by SQLSVT:

I requested nice weather, so we should be good.

Mark
as long as you guys go easy on he Arby's, I'm sure the air quality will be a-ok.

thanks steve. I added you.
Posted By: ZenBoy_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/24/06 10:32 PM

Yes, but not like the year before.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 12:18 AM
Ohhhh the 24 hr Arby's.... i love it so haha
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 01:27 AM

do they have a long john silvers there?!?!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register or die! - 01/25/06 01:51 AM

Who the hell cares when you have the 24 hr Arby's!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 02:21 AM
Will be registering this weekend....after writing checks for bills!
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register or die! - 01/25/06 03:27 AM

Who the hell cares when you have the 24 hr Arby's!

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 03:37 AM

Yes

Mark
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 03:45 AM
So who's buying the gist bags of beef n chedders to only get what, three hahaha
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 03:53 AM
man that arbys by the old hotel was good, although something was up with their bathroom....
Yeah, Stazi prob sh!t in it! BTW lock your bathrooms! Smell so bad you
Posted By: ElKy Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 12:37 PM
arbys sucks!
that stuff they call meat is horrible!
thas probably why Stazis arse stinks so bad!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 02:12 PM

I think the car will make it there...I'm more worried about his driving skills and missing exits/off-ramps

I think ppl that know me know about my driving skills. SZ'04 AutoX was just one small example. Plop me in a car I've never driven and hammer out a very good time. Need to refresh me on the exit ramp thing you're refering to.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 02:14 PM
arbys sucks!
that stuff they call meat is horrible!
thas probably why Stazis arse stinks so bad!

its what seperates the men from the boys!
The mirko incident going back to GR...Mike mentioned it.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 05:37 PM
Umm you need more detail.
the day you blew the oil filter lines at stazis...mike said you made a sudden off ramp maneuver and you bottom'd out the mirko and scrapped it up...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 07:32 PM
It wasn't an off ramp. It was a dirt area between 2 expressways. I was going like 5mph and didn't see the rise in the dirt. My fans weren't coming on and wasn't in the mood to sit in traffic.
It wasn't an off ramp. It was a dirt area between 2 expressways. I was going like 5mph and didn't see the rise in the dirt. My fans weren't coming on and wasn't in the mood to sit in traffic.

Just get down there so you can do your part:

Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 09:19 PM
LMAO!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 09:23 PM
Its gonna be rowdy this year!!!!

Im bringing a [censored] load of Hoegaarden!!!!

Drunk Steeda is amazing!
Why bring it...just buy it down there..everything appears to be cheaper in IN.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 09:34 PM
its super hard to find the gaarden!!!!

soo ill bring it

And Eurotour doesn't get any!!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 09:43 PM

You too. Need someone to rest my beer on.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 09:45 PM
everything appears to be cheaper in IN.

Even the women
Posted By: MxRacer Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 10:14 PM

You too. Need someone to rest my balls on.

Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 10:16 PM
Hell yes, pete and I (team drunk) will be there in full effect.

Quote:

How about you just concentrate on resting your balls on elky's eyelids.

Alex is your dad insisting on coming this year again?
Originally posted by MxRacer:

You too. Need someone to rest my balls on.

We can play that game by Dane Cook: Who's in my mouth

"C'mon I know these balls..."

Even the women

"Damn, sluts!"
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BiggsvT28:

Quote:

I think i can crush both of you in any drinking contest

i say we find out!!!!!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/25/06 11:40 PM
Nope, my dad's stickin home this year.
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:
Originally posted by BiggsvT28:

Quote:

I think i can crush both of you in any drinking contest

i say we find out!!!!!

I don't wanna find out...I've gone up against taller guys and I will be hung-the-fcuk-over the next morning.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 01:58 AM
just for funnsies?
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:50 AM
I'd suggest you challenge a more worthy opponent, I think mike should step up to the plate.

For now I am taking my alcoholic loophole seriously, I have only a few months to pass off drinking like a sailor under the guise of a college student.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:54 AM
Ill go Drinking the Hoegaarden (who-gar-den) Vs Eurotour... Hes got me in bulk but im a yooper!
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 04:00 AM
Say Ya to Da UP, Eh?
Why bring it...just buy it down there..everything appears to be cheaper in IN.

not the alcohol!
I couldn't believe how expensive that shiz was!
I'm gonna have to bring my own, tax-free booze this year.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 01:18 PM

Especially fireworks... My trunk was loaded with hundreds of dollars worth on the way home
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 01:42 PM
Rawdirte being his normal self I see.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:34 PM
snip...

Me too! *evil grin!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Trapps:
snip...

Me too! *evil grin!

Hummmmm could it be the JUG....
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:44 PM
I had a (insert high grade Pharmaceutical substance) INDUCED IDEA LAST NIGHT. Then I accidentally hit the caps button...

OK, so, like everybody lives somewhere right? And like, most villiages, towns and cities have these "Welcome to Durkdurkistan - population you" signs. It woould be a cool little feature (Hey Chinaman - you getting this?) if the SZ06 dvd had a scroll of the places where evrybody comes from. I just remember how cool the video from SZ02 was (the cop car set to Buffalo Springfield was awesome!)- then film and pics of people actually getting to SZ. So, everyone who goes, snap a pic of that sign from your hometown. Then take vids and pics along the way. Ok, Like Cool? ok.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Trapps:
I had a (insert high grade Pharmaceutical substance) INDUCED IDEA LAST NIGHT. Then I accidentally hit the caps button...

OK, so, like everybody lives somewhere right? And like, most villiages, towns and cities have these "Welcome to Durkdurkistan - population you" signs. It woould be a cool little feature (Hey Chinaman - you getting this?) if the SZ06 dvd had a scroll of the places where evrybody comes from. I just remember how cool the video from SZ02 was (the cop car set to Buffalo Springfield was awesome!)- then film and pics of people actually getting to SZ. So, everyone who goes, snap a pic of that sign from your hometown. Then take vids and pics along the way. Ok, Like Cool? ok.

Sounds like a very cool idea, but at the rate the 05 DVD is coming along at, with all this included, we won't get our 06 DVD till 08
Posted By: Steeda. Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 02:56 PM
Zing!!!!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 03:28 PM
I joke, I joke.
Posted By: Tourige Re: SPRING ZING 06' - Register damnit! - 01/26/06 06:46 PM
I joke, I joke.

Are you....
© CEG Archives