Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Welcome back to the CEG forums. It is time for another year of fast fun and some good fashioned vids.

In all actuality, this year I am gonna double up the SZ vids. That meaning that if you still have SZ04 vids, you can send them in. So send in your SZ04 and/or SZ05 vids in. Be sure to clearly mark your vids so that I know who they came from and where they will be going when I am done with them. I will also take non-edited pics as well on CD or a zip file that is hosted or something along those lines.

Please send vids and/or pics to:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave.
Scotts, MI 49088

As another incentive, all those that send vids in to me and are used in the final vid will receive a free DVD as a thanks for taking the time and sending in the video. Now there should be no reason (other than your dead or your dog ate the tape) not being able to send the tapes.

If you are dead, Call Elky, he has the means of hauling you around... LOL! OK, Sorry, J/K...

Already started work on the trailer to the movie... Got some good footage, eed more from other perspectives. The speculative price on the DVDs are $30 (incl S&H). VHS tapes, as always, still available, most likely $20 (incl S&H).

So send those tapes in, you won't be sorry.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Sz05

Sz04
i gave you my SZ04 footage right before i left.
i will get my pics to you as soon as i can.
Lookie there... I'm stuck... LOL!

Two free DVDs so far, what about all you other guys!?! (and gals)
It'll be on it's way monday morning
I have no video...but I get a free DVD...that was a great door prize. Make this happen the 01 and 02 vids were SOOO great.
Hey chang, I have like 200 pics, does that count in the free dvd promo? I can burn them all on a CD and send them your way. (regardless)
Btw you got my Sz04 and Sz05 vid but i didnt mark it as mine, But im sure you know which one considering you still had mine from 02 i will say i was shocked i thought you would of have thrown it away.
Hell no... No thrown away tapes... You can always record over them... LOL! All tapes will be returned in the shape tthat I got them in. Guaranteed. I just forgot that I got your tape still with me. When i saw it and knew you were coming, I decided it be time to send it back to its home.

Pictures will not count. But what I can do is a discount. I will think more on that and get back to you.
What about us Spring Zing organizers! Hook a brotha up!

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

Scatt scatt scatt?
Originally posted by MapOfTaziF�³sh�³:

Mark

Scatt scatt scatt?

Mark
don't mind him, he sniffs glue
Originally posted by BigAznBanana:
Hell no... No thrown away tapes... You can always record over them... LOL! All tapes will be returned in the shape tthat I got them in. Guaranteed. I just forgot that I got your tape still with me. When i saw it and knew you were coming, I decided it be time to send it back to its home.

Pictures will not count. But what I can do is a discount. I will think more on that and get back to you.

You suck!

I don't mind, 30.00 is 30.00 bucks well spent for it Chang. I'll burn them tonight and ship them Friday.
Originally posted by fbluebananas:

Among other things... LOL!

Mark, we be talking if I would have won those raffles...
19s would have been soooooo nice.

And it is still not guaranteed that it will be $30, just an high estimate.

You went up for 2nds on the meal, doesn't that count for something? Ahhhh hell, do you think I was gonna get in your way?

I'll stay tuned for final costs on the video!

Mark

You went up for 2nds on the meal, doesn't that count for something? Ahhhh hell, do you think I was gonna get in your way?

I'll stay tuned for final costs on the video!

Mark

"Get--In--my--belley!!"
ill get my pics and dyno vids on a cd and mail them to you. Not sure how well the quality will be on the vids, but at least its something.
Originally posted by fbluebananas:

TY, no I was ref to the skeet skeet skeet...after learning what scat meant at SZ05.
Lookie there... I'm stuck... LOL!

Two free DVDs so far, what about all you other guys!?! (and gals)

I'll be sending my video to you ASAP , Steve . I can throw a CD of my pics in there too , if you'd like .
You need to get a hold of Robert's buddiy's video. He video'd EVERYTHING.
uh oh.
Originally posted by Stazi:
You need to get a hold of Robert's buddiy's video. He video'd EVERYTHING.

He got a TON of AWESOME footage, especially at the Saturday night cruise and everyones burnouts at the show n shine, the crotch rocket stunts... his footage is GOLD. I think there is only one way to obtain that, too. *Cough Cough*
Originally posted by mikey boy:
uh oh.

*cough* BANNED *cough*
He video'd EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8-130Hp:
uh oh.

only bad things can come from video'ing everything.
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
I think there is only one way to obtain that, too. *Cough Cough*

Umm email him? rawburt@gmail.com

First and only warning: DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SUBMITTING VIDEOS AND PICS TO XCHANG!

Thanks,
Rick
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
First and only warning: DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A THREAD ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SUBMITTING VIDEOS AND PICS TO XCHANG!

Thanks,
Rick

Yes yes I know. Not recomending anything.

Chang, CD's in the mail.. should get there in a couple days.
He video'd EVERYTHING.

uh oh.

I have no worries
He video'd EVERYTHING.

uh oh.

I have no worries

Are we conversing with a known felon in CEG???
He video'd EVERYTHING.

uh oh.

I have no worries

Shhhhhh
He video'd EVERYTHING.

uh oh.

I have no worries

Shhhhhh

hahahaaaa!! Mikey, I knew it. You HATED the LIFE cereal, DIDN'T YOU!!.. you bastid!!
Do we have to reserve a dvd or just wait till they actually come up for sale.
Originally posted by SVT25:

Why yes you do. Send Chang a non-refundable check for $100 to reserve your copy.
Originally posted by todB-A-N-A-N-A-Sras:
Originally posted by SVT25:

Why yes you do. Send Chang a non-refundable check for $100 to reserve your copy.

Only $100? wow, i gotta get as many as i can for that excellent price!
Wow! Sign me up for 8.....nah, make it 10
WOW... I feel the love... LOL! Wanna make sure people are sending in tapes and pictures before I start reserving DVDs.
Sorry Chang, i haven't sent mine yet, i'm going to try to today, but this week is hell.
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Sorry Chang, i haven't sent mine yet, i'm going to try to today, but this week is hell.

What, new video game out? Get a big shipment of rice at the restaurant?

Jus tmessin Alex,

Chang, you get my disc, yet?

Jus tmessin Alex,

chad, i kill you dead!

Jus tmessin Alex,

chad, i kill you dead!

Dude, you orot to call him Round Eye!!!!

I will kill you dead round eye!!!!

Man guys I can't wait to see his DVD packed i good wholesome fun....
I'll be sending you my SZ stuff early next week , Steve . With work this week & the Carlisle show this weekend , I've been busier than a one-legged man in an azz-kicking contest !
My tapes are in the mail as we speak.
Thanks guys. LilStryped, I have not recieved anything yet. And has anyone been able to contact Rawburt's friend?? I emailed Rawburt, but go no reply.

I already got the intro started, gonna need some more vid and pics.
You did look through my pics right?

http://www.fototime.com/inv/682397AB84B3768

Lots more in the Pics & vids section from others.
I'll be sending my stuff soon.

Rick
Thanks guys. LilStryped, I have not recieved anything yet. And has anyone been able to contact Rawburt's friend?? I emailed Rawburt, but go no reply.

I already got the intro started, gonna need some more vid and pics.

Rawburt IM'd me...said he's got alot of stuff...
Elky, did you actually take SZ05 footage. All that was on it was SZ04. Just wondering, dunno if I am suppose to fast forward for a long time.

Alex, I got your tapes, and LilStryped, still haven't received anything yet.

Got an email from him, will be emailing him back. Thanks Pete. And Thanks Rick.
LilStryped, still haven't received anything yet.

Well [censored]. Hey, can I email you a link to my photobucket acount. I have them on line in an albumn? Stupid post office must of lost it (seeing as I sent it out over a week ago)
Yeah, np... I like to use unedited photos. Mainly speaking, original sizes, so I can shrink them and not lose quality.
that was just SZ04 footage.
i told you when i gave it to you i never took any SZ05 stuff.
i have a few pics, but nothing great.
Originally posted by xchang:

Alex, I got your tapes

So am i in for a freebie?
Burned mine on a CD... still learning the cam a bit... will send off next week.

Of course. As long as I use the vid in the final vid, you'll get the free DVD or VHS, whichever you want. You have some good vid, I'll be using some of it for sure.

I'll still be awaiting the CDs coming in. And, Rawburt got a hold of me, will be emailing him back here in a minute.

Of course. As long as I use the vid in the final vid, you'll get the free DVD or VHS, whichever you want. You have some good vid, I'll be using some of it for sure.

I'll still be awaiting the CDs coming in. And, Rawburt got a hold of me, will be emailing him back here in a minute.

I'm really hoping someone caught the ice cream run, I'm so pissed that my camera screwed up on it, the peoples faces as i went by were hilarious!
I believe Rick's wife caught that, but dunno for sure.

Well we can hope and pray, for those who saw it though, it was fun as hell!
I wanna see!!!!
I was just curious, is there a deadline so we have a rough estimate of when we'll have the video? or just a rough estimate.

I'm assuming this was at the auto-x? I know she had some of your runs on there, but I didn't actually watch them yet. I'll have to see if it shows up. I've got to burn my pics onto CD and I'll have my stuff ready to send to you Steve.

Rick
Sweet! Thanks Rick. Already got vid going. Just need more footage... hehe. There is a special dedication in the vids this year. I didn't realize it until I saw it. You'll understand when you see it.
Hmm, should be fun! I know we've got 30-40 minutes of video plus a little bit of the start of SZ 04 leaving from DsM.

Rick
Hey rick if your wife got footage of the ice cream run let me know, I'd like to see it, or even get a copy if it isn't in the SZ vid
It will be, need not worry Alex... LOL

It will be, need not worry Alex... LOL

awesome, big props chang!
Posted By: xchang_dup1 I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 04:51 AM
Need more vids, but just a teaser... Trailers are longer.

sz05teaser.rar

File is a little over 7 mb and you do need something that can uncompress a RAR file. Try WinRar, it's free.
Posted By: TjZ Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 08:44 AM
That is awesome cant wait to buy the DVD or see the Trailer.
Posted By: ElKy Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 10:43 AM
WTF?!?!
my media player says it doesnt have the codecs to play it.
isnt it jusy an .mpg?

wahhhhhhh
i wanna see it!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 12:02 PM
nice.....can't waite for the dvd to come out.

Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 01:48 PM
It's an MPG2-SVCD codec, maybe download DivX? THat might give all the codecs you ever need.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 02:31 PM
Oooooh, I'm excited!!!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 04:24 PM
I like the looks of it already!
downloaded divx and it still doenst work for me.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 07:09 PM
divx didn't work for me either.....

I went here:

http://www.corpro-group.com/software.htm

then click:

ELECARD MPEG 2 Video Decoder Package release 2.0, download it, then go start, programs, elecard..., components manager, then choose the defaults.....restart and walla...

at first I opened Windows Media Player and it kept freezing up......shut down/restart whatever....after that it's working slick as snot.....

try that...just restart it......
much better now! thanks!

Steve, lookin good! Im excited to see my car made it in the teaser vid. I'll see if i cant burn my files right now to a cd and get it into the mail to you monday.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/11/05 10:02 PM
Hah, Jim, at least your car made it as a show off on the dyno! Mine's shown during my pathetic attempt at that o2 sensor
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/12/05 01:14 AM
i mail my cd of stuff off this morning
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/12/05 04:27 AM
i can't get that damn teaser to work for me, regardless of what i download.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/12/05 06:11 AM

i also suck with computers
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/12/05 01:47 PM

Posted By: liquidX Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 06/12/05 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:

Win RAR for free and Windows Media Player 10 works like a charm .
xchang, I'll have my footage to you sometime this this upcoming week
OK, Sounds good.

I'll repack it under a more common codec, might be a little bigger file size though.
OK, Sounds good.

I'll repack it under a more common codec, might be a little bigger file size though.

who the hell cares! not me! as long as it works i'm fine, i've had some big d/l's before, and i know this one should be worth it.
How's the video coming Chang? huh, huh
oh man i still have to get the logo to you. my bad!
Woohoo, I finally got all of my stuff together and it's getting mailed to Chang tomorrow!

Rick
Woohoo, I finally got all of my stuff together and it's getting mailed to Chang tomorrow!

Rick

Hey rick, did you ever see if you got the musical auto-x?

Rick

Wow Rick, I didnt realize that there was someone procrastinating worse than me!
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

Rick

Wow Rick, I didnt realize that there was someone procrastinating worse than me!

Better get yo asssss in gear foo
hey i sent mine a week or two ago. chang should have mine by now. if not, he isnt getting it and ill have to send another. i mailed the CD the same time i sent you my old intake tube. i was getting ish done that day!
Ya, I know I'm bad at procrastinating. Alex- we did get that run, but you can only here the ice cream sound at the very end.

Rick
Alex- we did get that run, but you can only here the ice cream sound at the very end.

Rick

That'll do donkey, that'll do.
Ya, I know I'm bad at procrastinating. Alex- we did get that run, but you can only here the ice cream sound at the very end.

Rick

So hurry up and send it...
It went out USPS priority today. You should get it Monday.

Rick
So Chang, when we gunna get this vid, or are we gunna have it out just in time to hand out for the next SZ?
patience
he's still receiving footage from people (see post above yours)
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
patience
he's still receiving footage from people (see post above yours)

Oh i know, i'm jsut messing around, hopefully after those arrive to him that's everyone, but time will tell.

Rick

Thats funny, I thought you were rather quite good at it after reading this thread

J/k man, can't wait to see this DVD!!!
Originally posted by Bk4293:

Rick

Thats funny, I thought you were rather quite good at it after reading this thread

Man was it funny in person....the guy on the mic didn't know what to say!
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Originally posted by Bk4293:

Rick

Man was it funny in person....the guy on the mic didn't know what to say!

You should've seen the looks i was getting from the officials when i'd fly past their little cone stations, and the looks were kinda like this...
lmao I wish I would have seen this!
Originally posted by Pre98:

Dittto

Dittto

It was fun as hell!
if it gets released before sept. count me in. otherwise ill see you all at sz08
How's the Vid comin Chang?
How's the Vid comin Chang?

Yeah it should be pretty close to being complete, I know you said you were only waiting on some stragglers...
How about the vids you were making Rawburt? Did you ever get those finished? I kind of forgot about them.

Mark
How about the vids you were making Rawburt?

Originally posted by pole120:
How about the vids you were making Rawburt?

Updated in appropriate thread

Well, going pretty good. Tapes are being shipped back today actually. Sorry for the long wait... Just had to make sure I had all my ducks in a row. It looks like it will be a pretty good vid!
I hope my footage was used after that long anticipated wait! So uhhhh, did you set a deadline for when these flicks will be done? And sales will open...
Not yet, but soon. Yes, I got some pretty good footage. Buckshot, what CD was that with the audio? Could you send me an email as far as the Artist and Album name? Just want to document it correctly.
Got my tapes back, thanks for not hurting them haha.
Got mine back as well! Now lets see that DVD!

I am VERY excited for it!
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Got mine back as well! Now lets see that DVD!

I am VERY excited for it!

And that CD.. Hint hint Robert!

Mark
And that CD.. Hint hint Robert!

Mark

I know, I've been busy lately because of my car. If I can get my car loaded onto a trailer and dropped off at stazi's this weekend then I should be good to go.
I understand Chad........ I mean, Robert. Just teasin'! Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

Mark
I understand Chad........ I mean, Robert. Just teasin'! Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

Mark

LOL, just ask chad how good I did on his!
God, all I have to say is, I dunno how I made videos before without Adobe After Effects. I love this program. Sorry... I'm hoping everything will be compiled, go through my screening and make sure everything is ready by the end of the month.
I'm hoping everything will be compiled, go through my screening and make sure everything is ready by the end of the month.

CHOICE!!

Maybe you can deliver a few via the sept. 3 meet, save a little money.
God, all I have to say is, I dunno how I made videos before without Adobe After Effects. I love this program. Sorry... I'm hoping everything will be compiled, go through my screening and make sure everything is ready by the end of the month.

Just in time for my Birthday!!(Aug.29) Hint Hint!

Mark
And if I can get my NEC 3540 DVD burner before my birthday (Aug 24th) then maybe Mark.
And if I can get my NEC 3540 DVD burner before my birthday (Aug 24th) then maybe Mark.

sound good to me as my bday is the 25th and I want one of the DVDs when they are done
How long are these usually?
From the looks of things... It'll be pretty close to an hour long.
NICE...i'll take one 4 sure, perhaps i missed it, but is thee a final price yet?
Here's stuff from the original post.

The speculative price on the DVDs are $30 (incl S&H). VHS tapes, as always, still available, most likely $20 (incl S&H).

I have a voucher! W00t!
Originally posted by KindaMapOfTazi:
I have a voucher! W00t!

So chang, you gunna have a few of these DVD's for us at the sept. 3 meet?
Probably not... Issues with PC. Getting that fixed. Let's just say almost lost months worth of work. MB and RAID controller decided to flake out. Getting replacement shipped from manufacturer. Gonnatakesometimeto get itack up andhope my RAID array isn't screwed.
Alrighty then
Probably not... Issues with PC.

you're starting to sound like rawburt.....

j\k man, get em out whenever you can and i'll buy 4 sho
I just watched the trailer for this like 3 times in a row.. xchang just it done as soon as you can.
where the hell did you see that?!
last time i tried to watch the trailer it didn't and still doesn't work, cause he used the funky assed .rar file.
listen mexican i want to know where the trailer is not why it didnt work for you.

sz05teaser.rar

File is a little over 7 mb and you do need something that can uncompress a RAR file. Try WinRar, it's free.

Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/10/05 12:47 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

sz05teaser.rar

yeah it is kinda like a zip file it looks like

but anyway right click and save as
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/10/05 04:37 AM
wont do nuthin for me?
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/10/05 11:31 AM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:
wont do nuthin for me?

you need to "save target as" then launch the file, if then it doesn't work you need some codex
listen mexican i want to know where the trailer is not why it didnt work for you.

that hurts
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/13/05 12:14 AM
Originally posted by brapple:
wont do nuthin for me?

you need to "save target as" then launch the file, if then it doesn't work you need some codex

it says i need codec
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/13/05 02:21 AM
Originally posted by brapple:
wont do nuthin for me?

it says i need codec

it just opened up in windows media player like normal for me.
Posted By: m!key Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/13/05 02:25 AM
damnit! what codec do i need? damnit!
Posted By: TjZ Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/13/05 03:23 AM

I just downloaded some huge codec pack, and then I never had any problems. Want me to host the codecs?
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 01:20 AM
...whats a codec?
Posted By: TjZ Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 01:26 AM
...whats a codec?

What's a Codec?

The logic used for compression and decompression of a movie or sound is stored in a helper file called a codec. When an author creates a multimedia file it is typically very large. To make it smaller it is compressed using a codec and the identity of the codec is stored in the header of the multimedia file.

That make sense, if not I will explain more at nopi..
Posted By: m!key Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 01:50 AM
Originally posted by LoganB:

I just downloaded some huge codec pack, and then I never had any problems. Want me to host the codecs?

yes please.
Posted By: TjZ Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 02:45 AM

yes please.

Codec Pack

Here is the codec pack I installed and so far have had no problems playing any movies. Hope this works guys
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 02:47 AM
So....where is the VID!!!!
Posted By: TjZ Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 02:49 AM

Spring Zing 05 Teaser
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 02:54 AM

Spring Zing 05 Teaser

Seen that already. Talking about the WHOLE DVD!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 03:13 AM

Spring Zing 05 Teaser

Seen that already. Talking about the WHOLE DVD!

still waitin for his mother's board or something like that
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 04:18 AM
<---Sings the jeopardy song to himself while waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
Posted By: m!key Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/14/05 05:30 AM

dude you are the man! i owe you one.
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 02:04 AM
the cost of the dvd ?? how many dvds have????
im interested i live in calexico ca. zip code 92231
Posted By: Pre98 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 02:25 AM
Originally posted by RRT_SVT:

Enthusiasm, at it's best. When Chang has it done he'll let us know when to PM him On a side note, you get to see everyone take a turn at my miserable o2 sensor experience within the teaser trailer
Originally posted by RRT_SVT:

Enthusiasm, at it's best. When Chang has it done he'll let us know when to PM him On a side note, you get to see everyone take a turn at my miserable o2 sensor experience within the teaser trailer

Hummmmm 1pm

something like 8 hours later.:p

Posted By: Pole120 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 02:49 AM
i did a rear bank O2 for Hetfield in something like an hour...bet i could get it down to 30 minutes...i did a lot of swearing and my arm was swollen for a couple days afterwards but i did it.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 03:54 AM
That first pic must've been while i was at the car wash with 04marauder, bill was working on that thing damn near ALL DAY.

Pete, did you know there was a camera pointed at you?
look at you posing, you sassy mofo!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 02:46 PM
i did a rear bank O2 for Hetfield in something like an hour...bet i could get it down to 30 minutes...i did a lot of swearing and my arm was swollen for a couple days afterwards but i did it.

...i've got it down to about 30 minutes maybe less..just go from the top
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/15/05 05:02 PM
Originally posted by tour96se:

...i've got it down to about 30 minutes maybe less..just go from the top

thats what i did
Posted By: BSOELMAN Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/16/05 02:34 AM
go from the top but disconnect the battery first so you dont fry the megafuse luckily it only sparked and didnt actually fry it, i did cut myself a few times though. but it was all good clean ceg fun
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/16/05 02:43 AM
I jsut realized the first movig shot, Stazi weaving, was taken from my in-car camera "mount"
Posted By: m!key Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/16/05 04:08 AM
no it wasnt!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: I'm such a tease... SZ2005 Teaser!! - 09/16/05 04:12 PM
Originally posted by BSOELMAN:
go from the top but disconnect the battery first so you dont fry the megafuse luckily it only sparked and didnt actually fry it, i did cut myself a few times though. but it was all good clean ceg fun

speaking of which i broke that fuse the last time i changed the sensor...still havent fixed it...kinda just hangin' there
Whats the word? Any new updates?
Whole shamble with Asus, so the board should be shipped back to me soon. And then the rebuild, then the burn, then the selling...
Whole shamble with Asus, so the board should be shipped back to me soon. And then the rebuild, then the burn, then the selling...

Sweet I will take like 10 please.. that trailer hasnt gotten old yet....
Waiting impatiently
Just bring a copy to SZ06 for me, if it's out by then

Mark

Mark

Oh man , that was COLD !
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:

Mark

Oh man , that was COLD !

Just trying to add humor to the situation. I know it's out of Chang's hands, but I thought I'd give him a hard time anyway. I'm still waiting for Rawburt to get his videos situated.

Mark
I'm still waiting for Rawburt to get his videos situated.

Mark

You seem like you are the only one that is really pushing me to get yours. Funny becuase I have probably the most footage of you. All your dyno runs and what not.... Maybe I'll look into it this weekend. I think I just need to get a codec or something weird...
I'm still waiting for Rawburt to get his videos situated.

Mark

You seem like you are the only one that is really pushing me to get yours. Funny becuase I have probably the most footage of you. All your dyno runs and what not.... Maybe I'll look into it this weekend. I think I just need to get a codec or something weird...

Not pushing. Just......... reminding And it doesn't really matter if/when you get it done. I wouldn't mind having it, but I can always wait for the DVD. Only thing is, it won't have a bunch of my dyno pulls on it.

Mark
Only thing is, it won't have a bunch of my dyno pulls on it.

Mark

And you know that I have all of your dyno pulls!

Mark

Which is why I keep bugging...............I mean reminding you about the CD

Mark

Mark

IIRC - I got all of your dyno pulls too (now Chang has 'em ) . I got nearly everyone's pulls , except for the time I was out doing the TSD rally .
anybody got vids of my runs?? if so, and assuming they are under 1gb.....go to www.yousendit.com ...my e-mail address is mikeg@caliberproductsinc.com

holla

slingersvt
I thought I read something about your computer crashing, Rawburt? I now hope I read wrong

I know my car is slow, but that was a pride moment on the dyno Hoping to improve my numbers a wee bit this year..
I thought I read something about your computer crashing, Rawburt? I now hope I read wrong

That is correct, but Im still working on getting it together
are we there yet...
Originally posted by 5V7 Dr1v3r627:
are we there yet...

Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:
are we there yet...

I gotta go to the bathroom now, daddy!!

NOT NOW DAMNIT!!!

Bazillion E-Cookies to whoever guesses the movie.
Sorry, I didn't post something in here earlier. Got my stuff back and rebuilding the drives. Lost some of the files. It can be rebuilt, but will take a little more time.
Originally posted by Stryped:
I gotta go to the bathroom now, daddy!!

NOT NOW DAMNIT!!!

Bazillion E-Cookies to whoever guesses the movie.

Rat race?
nooooope!

(Tommy Boy)
Just got finished watching my SZ-01 and SZ-02 videos - Oh man ... what fun that was !!
Well I'd like to watch the 05 one sometime

The memories aren't going anywhere so.....
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

The memories aren't going anywhere so.....

but pete, you know you wanna see your 1/8 mile e-brake "burnie"

I prefer the smoke-stang, actually. Pete "forgot" in style, erm, yeah. The real funny was the smoke-stang
That Mustang is up for sale. Any takers?

Mark

Mark

just needs a clutch

j\k

Mark

just needs a clutch

j\k

I have that on video

Hehe, pops the clutch in 1st, tires start smoking. Goes for 2nd, tires slip a bit but soon stop, but the engine keeps revving, then smoke from transmission. A classic.
That stangs nice, wish I had some money...
Update?
Update?

Nope, still dont have any money...

Oh the video, well thats not my forte'
We'll get a copy of it at SZ06 and have a all CEG attendee's watching in a hotel room haha
We'll get a copy of it at SZ06 and have a all CEG attendee's watching in a hotel room haha

better yet, we'll show it at the banquet.
Hopefully there's no Nickelodeon's Legends of the Hidden Temple on the tape this time.

Hopefully there's no Nickelodeon's Legends of the Hidden Temple on the tape this time.

that show was badass!
Hey, that Nick show was alright... LOL. Video is still underway. A lot of file corruption when I recovered it, so had to rebuild most of the video after the dyno... Thinking about adding a bananas portion to the vid as well.
Hey, that Nick show was alright... LOL. Video is still underway. A lot of file corruption when I recovered it, so had to rebuild most of the video after the dyno... Thinking about adding a bananas portion to the vid as well.

Bananas!

I am way pumped for this Video. I think I will bring my camera next year.
Thinking about adding a bananas portion to the vid as well.

do it!
I was pretty much expecting there'd be something in there about the bananas.
Well I guess the SZ05 DVD is now NWS.
anyone know where i can get the Codecs to play the trailer? I tried some file extracting program and just got some weird sounds of like a 10 second clip.
Originally posted by Tourige:
anyone know where i can get the Codecs to play the trailer? I tried some file extracting program and just got some weird sounds of like a 10 second clip.

www.divx.com
Will it be here in time for X mas?
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Will it be here in time for X mas?

Judging by the current date ... I'm guessing NOT .
And also judging that I am recreating almost all my files, it will not be. Only file that wasn't corrupted was the intro movie. Dyno is 50% done, AutoX is 50% done and Car Show is 75% done. Plus other minor vids are almost complete.

I guess this was kind of a blessing and a jinx at the same time. It pulled back the release date (yes, a lot longer than expected) but gave me a chance to reedit stuff that just didn't fit.
i am checking the mailbox daily for a copy of the SZ05 vid.
Is there any chance i can get vids from SZ's past? I'ld like to see some of waht i've been missing.

I guess this was kind of a blessing and a jinx at the same time. It pulled back the release date (yes, a lot longer than expected) but gave me a chance to reedit stuff that just didn't fit.

And add some good music.
Is there any chance i can get vids from SZ's past? I'ld like to see some of waht i've been missing.

+1
I can't see the traier. I must have 300+ vids of cars and helicopters. I tried installing the DIVX 6 garbage, but noooooooooooo.

I suck at the internet. Or at least this lame arsed codec. Can it be hosted in some more generic format?
or better yet... can we have the DVD?
tick tock... tick tock.. i want the DVD already.
tick tock... tick tock.. i want the DVD already.

Like they said... You need to come to SZ06 to pick up a copy
yes... ill fly there.. all the way from Western Canada..
I've been to calgary...it's a 12 hour flight!
yea, and its like a week to drive down east...

Yeeshhh, i want to come so bad
Anyone got the old trailers? i have the 01 trailer, but no others.
Any updates on the video , Steve ??
SZ2005, coming soon to a theater in 2008
Funny, very funny... Snagged yet again a failed hard drive. got it exchanged under warranty, and back on track. I'll be throwing up a sneak peak in the next week, just so you know I have not been slacking... Figuring it will be out before SZ, but within the next couple months with all the set backs I've been having.

As far as the trailer not being able to played, I'll be fixing that issue soon as well.
Yes a common format would kick ass like a wmv or mpeg.
wmv please
How about MPEG2... that is pretty standard. Only issue is, these files are a little large.

I have two files sizes.

Small - 10MB - 360x240

Large - 15MB - 720x480

There are your choices... These should work universally.
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
OK, try it again with these links... Can a mod delete my last post?

I have two files sizes.

Small - 10MB - 360x240

Large - 15MB - 720x480

I have two files sizes.

Small - 10MB - 360x240

Large - 15MB - 720x480

these are opening with .rar

I have two files sizes.

Small - 10MB - 360x240

Large - 15MB - 720x480

these are opening with .rar

He has them rar'ed (its a compression like zip but better), use software from www.rarlabs.com to open it if your zip utility doesn't work with them.
Can't open it...
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The file may be formatted with an unsupported codec, or the Internet security setting on your computer is set too high. Lower your browser's security setting, and then try again."
I thought it was a new trailer
It worked for me in winamp 5.
i hate .rar, id rather wait for the WMV, its gonna take that long to DL and install crap programs anyways...
eh, still doesn't work for me. I guess I just have to buy a dvd
worked fine for me...
steve, you need to change the ending to say something more reasonable than "coming fall 2005"
haha
Saw this posted by chang...
Wow, someone finally caught it...
Wow, someone finally caught it...

Soooooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... is it done?
Well, it is Easter season, so I'll be having a little Easter Egg hunt.

Answer to your question is 90%

I got a free one.....I won one as a door prize!

I got a free one.....I won one as a door prize!

Dittto....but mine is from 2 years ago lmfao.
Jeez people, you never forget a free meal, do ya... oh, wait, nor would I!!

Don't worry, I have everyone that submitted material and won a free DVD on a list.
sweeeeeeeeeeeefreeeeeeeeeet!
I say we have some kind of screening at SZ for those of us who want to watch it as a big stupid group

Don't worry, I have everyone that submitted material and won a free DVD on a list.

Cool beaners !

Cool beaners !

You talking to me? MMMMMM Beans!
LOL !
I'm starting to lose sleep over this, lol
dont...
<Announcer voice>
"Coming May 2006, the premier of Spring Zing 05."
</Announcer voice>

Ouch
Umm it's always been like that. Premier is usually the following year.
where do i put my order?
where do i put my order?

its not ready yet.

I'm starting to lose sleep over that video you were supposed to have done 8 months ago.

Mark
YIKES!
Originally posted by todras:
Umm it's always been like that. Premier is usually the following year.

Wha??

I'm starting to lose sleep over that video you were supposed to have done 8 months ago.

Mark

Ooooo... Ouch.

Premiere not usually at the next year SZ... was it? Anyways, had PC troubles this year with loss of video. So had to recompile all vids from tape back onto PC, recreating the video from scratch again and... and... and yadda yadda yadda... enought excuses, get back to work Chang.
You're fired.

Mark

LOL, you know I gave up on that. For as much as I wanted to do it, my computer just did not support the project. Its old and tired.

... Trust me, I will be getting some super fantastic footage this year
Yeah, just keep the d@mn time and date stamp off it. Couldn't use any of your footage of the Car show.
oh snap
now you are ifred, Rawburt!
oh snap
now you are ifred, Rawburt!

Psh, you just wait... I'll have some gorgeous footy
You got a different camcorder? Or still using the Hi8. Not knocking, just asking. I wish there were more Digital8 or MiniDV camcorders people use, that way the video doesn't shift a whole bunch because of the different footage quality. My Digital8 and MiniDV will be up for sale here soon. Still runs great, but I need more from my camcorders.
I will look around and see if I can borrow something from one of my buddies for the weekend. And let me know when yours go up for sale, I'm interested.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Closer than you think... - 04/15/06 05:36 PM
Closer than you think... Info will be posted tomorrow.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Closer than you think... - 04/16/06 12:21 AM
OMG OMG OMG
Posted By: xchang_dup1 SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 04:35 AM
Please visit this site for your SZ05 orders. DVD production has started so get your copy today.

SZ2005 Videos
Posted By: Pre98 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 04:43 AM
Ordered! Woot!
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Table of Contents:
02: From Colorado to Spring Zing Video

I got my own chapter?! w00t!

Does that mean I get a discount?? Ill be ordering as soon as my last paycheck clears. Probably the end of the week
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 12:01 PM
How do we go about ordering one if we provided footage? I would like to pick this up ASAP.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 12:05 PM
Quote:

NOTE: The DVDs are playable in most DVD-Rom drives and Standalone DVD Players

I remember in the past there were problems with these playing on PS2's.
I purchased VHS to avoid that, but I'd like to buy a DVD instead this year.
Is the PS2 thing still an issue?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 12:50 PM
Quote:

NOTE: The DVDs are playable in most DVD-Rom drives and Standalone DVD Players

I remember in the past there were problems with these playing on PS2's.
I purchased VHS to avoid that, but I'd like to buy a DVD instead this year.
Is the PS2 thing still an issue?

Buy an elcheap-o DVD player. You play all your movies through a PS2?

EDIT: PayPal sent! Shizaaaam!

Mark
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 01:02 PM
Paypal sent!
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 01:45 PM
Shouldn't be, but I'll double check on several PS2s.

I forgot to add, all those that submitted pictures will get a discounted price.
And all those that submitted video (that was used in the production of the video) will get a free copy.

SUBMITTORS: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASE.
Door Prize winners from SZ04/SZ05, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I will have a list of people here later tonight of those people that submitted pictures and was used.

Video usage was from:
Me
Buckshot77
SVTDriver
Rawburt

Pictures (from what I remember):
Y2KMondeoSVT
livinSVT
KingpinSVT
todras
I-Dom-N-VIII
NorMich99SE

This list might change since I might add another Raw footage DVD to the mix: SZ04.

Stay tuned.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 02:42 PM
So if we submitted video you used, and you already have us on the list do we still need to personally contact you?
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 02:50 PM
No, but just wanted that there just in case people overlooked it and ordered it when they didn't have to. Just a precaution.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 03:20 PM
I just ordered mine .

Aaron
Posted By: ElKy Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 03:35 PM
ordered!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 04:25 PM
bah! it's $30. I don't remember if I submitted pics or not.
Don't care. I ordered.
Can't wait to see!
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 04:28 PM
will order when I get home tonight from work ...
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 05:07 PM
Ordered! Thanks Steve!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/17/06 05:32 PM
Ordered
Posted By: 69Boss302_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/18/06 02:54 AM
Ordered a copy too
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/18/06 03:21 AM
Steve - PM sent ...
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/18/06 04:40 AM
Ooops, one small correction. livinSVT pics were not used. He had pics of his car in front of a big glass building that never made it to video. Sorry for the mistake...

Final List:

Video: Nothing owed
Xchang
Rawburt
Buckshot77
SVTDriver627

Pictures: PayPal $20
brapple
Elky
todras
I-Dom-N-VIII
Y2KMondeoSVT
NorMich99SE
KingPinSVT

Vouchers from 04/05: Nothing owed
mapoftazifosho
LocoGSR
I-Dom-N-VIII
bnoon (Buckshot77 voucher)
XContour99
Zenboy

And since Dom has a discounted spot, he can give that spot to his choosing, since he is getting a free one as well. Kinda like what Rick did.

Oh, and for those that already paid but get a discount, please let me know how you want it returned. Either PayPal'd back or cash at SZ06.
I just sent my money.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 03:23 PM
Oh now I'm pissed , especialy considering I haven't had a car at Spring Zing in 4 years .

It was acutaly Stoobies car (andy's autosport kit). He is not going to be happy you calling it mine .
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 05:25 PM
When are these being shipped out again?

Mark
Posted By: ElKy Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 05:39 PM
i am hoping that when i get home today, its in my mailbox.
if not, then i hope it comes tomorrow!
hehe
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 05:56 PM
Cases just came in yesterday, so I gotta start stuff those sleeves and printing and burning the DVDs as fast as I can. Probably gonna need new ink cartridges too.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 05:58 PM
I'd wanna say the shipments are going out on Sat morning.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 06:07 PM
aww pewp
We'll just have to watch 01 and 02 this weekend as appetizers
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 06:30 PM
... before the big enchilada arrives.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 08:45 PM
Originally posted by AznSZBanana:
enchilada

Mmmmmmm.... I'm hungry now

Mark
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/21/06 08:46 PM
So who gets to be in the first shipment???
Posted By: 1slosvt Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/22/06 01:33 PM
any updates Steve? did you survive through the frenzy of burning dvds and stuffing the cases? will they make it out today?
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/22/06 05:21 PM
They will make it out Monday since I was at a function with the family this morning that I wasn't expecting. :sad:
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/22/06 06:15 PM
Gimme my video!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/22/06 06:45 PM
They will make it out Monday since I was at a function with the family this morning that I wasn't expecting. :sad:

Next your gunna say that you left your computer in your boss's durango and can't get it back...
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/22/06 06:49 PM

Next your gunna say that you left your computer in your boss's durango and can't get it back...

Funny you should say that... it is actually in his MR2.

Oh, and Chris...
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/23/06 10:50 PM
Dvds still on course for delivery tomorrow.

Posted By: Tourige Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/23/06 11:49 PM
i want mine too, did you ever get my payment?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 12:02 AM
Chang...Did give you my local addy in EL!? Hell I may just drive over to Kzoo and pick mine up.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 12:51 AM
Originally posted by mapoftazifoshoââ??¢:
Chang...Did give you my local addy in EL!? Hell I may just drive over to Kzoo and pick mine up.

Wanna get mine too?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 01:27 AM
Yeah wait a minute, do you need my address?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 01:38 AM

Wanna get mine too?

If you drive up to EL to get it and decide to clue me in on all the secrets!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 02:20 AM

Wanna get mine too?

If you drive up to EL to get it and decide to clue me in on all the secrets!

I have no secrets.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 03:01 AM
Actually, yes I do... I totally forgot about those that sent in their vids.

Here are the people I need to PM me their address:
XContour99
MapofTazifosho
Zenboy
Rawburt
LocoGSR
Buckshot77

All others that had placed their order via PayPal, I have your addresses. Those that are shipping into Canada will take a little bit longer due to customs and stuff.
Posted By: m!key Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 03:05 AM
sweeeeeeeeeet
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 03:07 AM
LMFAO @ the parental advisory!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 12:56 PM
A few of us NE folks watched 01 and 02 yesterday to get pumped for 06.
Can't wait!
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 01:29 PM
Well, I will be leaving work here shortly to ship the first 16 DVDs out via Priority Mail, so everyone should have it by the end of the week that I ship out today (excluding Canadian buyers since Customs likes to hold things for some odd reason )

There are a few that will go out tomorrow since I didn't get their addresses, and a few that had vouchers that haven't stepped up to claim them.

ALSO, would like to know how many more people are ordering DVDs or VHS tapes so that I can get a head start in making them so that I can get them out in a more timely manner.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 01:29 PM
A few of us NE folks watched 01 and 02 yesterday to get pumped for 06.
Can't wait!

hell yea! Im WICKED excited
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 02:20 PM
ALSO, would like to know how many more people are ordering DVDs or VHS tapes so that I can get a head start in making them so that I can get them out in a more timely manner.

This is CEG, so I wouldn't make that an option! 50 people are going to tell you they'll order, and you'll be sitting on 30 DVD's when only 20 people pay up. You know the routine.

And, could you give a list of people's videos that you're sending out today? It'd be my luck that I don't get it, and find out that you never got my PayPal from a week ago or something. Thanks!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 02:27 PM
And, could you give a list of people's videos that you're sending out today?

Yeah that would be greaaaaaaaaat
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 03:04 PM
I'll compile a list, but you are on the list shipped today Mark. Rawburt, unfortunately I didn't get your addy till this morning when I got to work, so yours will go out tomorrow, but will still recieve it by the end of the week, if not in 1 to 2 days.

The only people that are not on the list of shipped for today is the list I had posted earlier of those that I needed addresses for and those people that submitted photos since no one paid the discounted price yet.

Oh, and those that did pay full price that do get the discount will be getting money back, so sit tight and I'll get that back to you either sooner or at SZ06. Since both Elky and Brapple are going to be there.
Posted By: ElKy Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 03:48 PM
no worries steve, not concerned about the discount...just buy me a beer..or three....
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ElKy da Stalker:
no worries steve, not concerned about the discount...just buy me a beer..or three....

that is what I was thinking myself ...
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 05:34 PM
Done! They are all on the way. Will be addressing the latest addresses tonight and will be shipped out tomorrow morning.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 05:51 PM
Done! They are all on the way.

Can't waite, i think i'm going to have a little meet\party to watch it...then go work on my car endlessly to finish getting it ready for SZ06
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 06:19 PM
Glad my DVDs are motivational "speakers" to get your SHtuff done.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 09:00 PM
I will 100% be getting one, soon. No doubt about it.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/24/06 11:57 PM
That is 2 potential orders. DVDs are printing and burning as we speak... err type.

Still need addresses for:
ZenBoy
Xkontour98 (is he the only XContour?)
Hector
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SZ2005 PREORDERS ARE OPEN!! - 04/25/06 01:46 AM
Done!
Watchin it right now!!! Way to go Chang!!!

The two COOLEST people are the last ones in the "special thanks", us asians gotta stick together!
Damn, that was quick.
How the heck did he get his and I didn't get mine! BAH!
Dunno... because MSU sux!!
Who did you ship with!?

USPS?!

I ask because we don't have an addy on our house and sometimes the UPS guy doesn't know wtf is goin on

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
Who did you ship with!?

USPS?!

I ask because we don't have an addy on our house and sometimes the UPS guy doesn't know wtf is goin on

If you dont have an address on your house you find ups at fault...Good forbid if you to home depot and spend the 5 bucks to get it.

Its not just you but the other 50% of the people who dont have it also, It just freaking pissses me off.
Student ghetto. I had the numbers up...but now they are missing. I spent the $$ when I first moved in, but I mean, I'm moving out on May 6th.
Ahhhh ok...Guess i can understand that...it just erks me when people dont have the numbers on the house...And ya gotta love it when 3-4 houses dont ...Sorry rank off
I shipped them out USPS Priority Mail.

Also Dom, you still have a discounted price DVD available. If you don't want it, I need to know who you give the slot to. Hate to have it go to waste.
Is there any video of my car in in?
I do believe so. I try to incorporate everyone's car in the video in one fashion or another.
Hey did the otehr vids ship out yesterday?
You have a Pm steve.
Yep, they were all sent out.
i got my video yesterday!!!
Wo0+!!!

ok...maybe not...by i can dream can't I?

<===hoping it will be inthe mailbox when i get home!
Shipped priority, so it should be pretty darn quick. But you had me gasping how fast they were if you did already get it.

from what i have seen priority should take no more than two days.
i have shipped mesh 3/4 of the way accros the country and ithas been there in two days.
so from MI i should have it today.
what time did you drop them off at the PO?
from what i have seen priority should take no more than two days.
i have shipped mesh 3/4 of the way accros the country and ithas been there in two days.
so from MI i should have it today.
what time did you drop them off at the PO?

that is what I am thinking, hope to receive mine today also
Before noon on Monday.

And After 3pm on Tuesday.

And before noon today.

I have all vouchers, free DVDs and discount DVDs all out now.

So I am all caught up now and just waiting for orders now. Also, people have inquired about all three SZ DVDs. I am offering those for $50 shipped domestically via Priority Mail.

sweet, that means i should see mine today!
awesome!!!
hey schteve...
are you going to bring the tapes tahe people sent you to SZ so they can get them back?
the tape i gave you was the only copy i had with the in car runs of Rick and Stazi
I got the tape still... Was suppose to send the tape back with the DVD, but forgot it. I can give it to you at SZ this year.
sweet, that means i should see mine today!
awesome!!!

I'm home and mine came in the mail today.
wow
just looking at the case and the sticker on the dvd, you did an awesome job with the eye candy Steve.
very nice.

Can't wait to watch it. It'll be a good escape from the craptastic news about my cat today.
Direct print DVDs. Nice alternative to printing labels that misalign and dork with it to stick on a cd correctly so that it doesn't misbalance the DVD. Also tested on 3 PS2s from the 1st gen to the latest Gen and all of them worked.

And thanks for the compliments.
Great....now i want to get out of work even more.....
i will get the tape from you at SZ, no worries.

glad to hear it will be at my house when i get home!
good work
I got a little choked up at one point.
nice job
you da man
Damnit!!!! I want mine, maybe it'll be here today as well...
That was a damn good video, guys! It now resides amongst the other immortalized items from SZ05.

Not to be morbid about Dom, but whatever happenned with his car? I'm merely curious because he was from my town and I never knew it- until I crossed the forums of ubrf and put two and two together.

Thinking tomorrow since when I dropped it off yesterday, it was after 3pm. Usually, they do pickups for Priority at around noon or 1pm. Don't worry, you'll get it soon.

And Thanks for the compliments.

I wonder if it would inappropriate to send a video to Dom's family. Or just a DVD of Dom's vid to his family and WNY cycle friends?!
I wonder if it would inappropriate to send a video to Dom's family. Or just a DVD of Dom's vid to his family and WNY cycle friends?!

Just watched the entire video. Great job Chang! As for sending one to Dom's family, I think that'd be an awesome gesture. I'm sure they'd love to see that he is still in so many people's thoughts/hearts. I say go for it!

Mark
Got my copy of the sports section today. Thanks Steve!!
Figured you might want to know what is going on in Kzoo.
well, you forgot to cut out the Deja Vu coupon. SUCKER!!!!

EDIT: And I was wondering how the Portage Central girls soccer were doing this year.
I got the obituaries section as packaging.
That's Alanis irony right there
Great vid. Steve, my car was all over that vid(RIP)

Glad I could bring back memories Pole.

Sorry about the Obits Kim, grabbed the first sheet and started stuffing
Awesome job steve.....
got my video today and watched it. Awesome job steve! Loved the print on the CD of my wheel. Definetely a shocker. Nicely put together too! Cant wait for the 06 video!
It's already in the beginning stages.
speaking of you have an email.

Mine didnt come yet!
hell the mailmain didnt even come to my house, the netflix DVD i put in was still in there.

can't wait to see if it came tonight.

Mine didnt come yet!
hell the mailmain didnt even come to my house, the netflix DVD i put in was still in there.

can't wait to see if it came tonight.

what movie was it?

~Andrew
it was that one with the dead chick and the guy.
i can't remember the name, it wasn't that good.
Steve,

Perhaps I missed it, but there a ton of posts in this thread. What if I want a Box Set? 01/02, 03, 04, 05? Oh wait, skip the 03...

Mark
Originally posted by Trapps:
Steve,

Perhaps I missed it, but there a ton of posts in this thread. What if I want a Box Set? 01/02, 03, 04, 05? Oh wait, skip the 03...

Mark

i think schteve said a box set could be had for $50
Elky is correct.

$50 for a full set of SZ01, 02, 05 DVDs shipped.
Elky is correct.

$50 for a full set of SZ01, 02, 05 DVDs shipped.

do i get a cookie?
Chang, my DVD hasnt come yet... Did you send it to the right address?
It was the address you sent me. Check today. Dunno how Alex got his so quick.
If it doesnt come today, I will cry

EDIT: It came

Oh yeah Im got mine on Tuesday...I think it was tuesday...anywho I've been listening to Thunderstruck all week thanks to Chang!
got mine yesterday...still haven't watched it.

but i feel ripped off...i didnt get cool newspaper clippings with mine.
i just got a bag of air and it when i popped it it smelled like a stinky chinaman fart!
Oooooo... Special Edition!! I had a couple of those left so I figured to use them up.

Glad you guys got your DVDs, because I was about to raise holy hell over at the PO.
Oooooo... Special Edition!! I had a couple of those left so I figured to use them up.

Glad you guys got your DVDs, because I was about to raise holy hell over at the PO.

LMFAO! I laugh everytime someone says anything about going postal...considering I live right by the Royal Oak PO.
Got mine today....Thanks Steve!
I got my DVD's today - �¼ber-quick ship , Steve . Thanks ! Didn't have a chance to watch it yet , but will tomorrow .
watched it last night.
cant wait for this year!!!
Watched it. Awesome. I missed my car.
Glad you guys enjoyed it!
We had a screening at our local meet today ... great job , Steve !! Heck , I even watched it again when I got home ! The only thing is , now I'm REALLY bummed about not being able to make it to this year's Spring Zing .
We had a screening at our local meet today ... great job , Steve !! Heck , I even watched it again when I got home ! The only thing is , now I'm REALLY bummed about not being able to make it to this year's Spring Zing .

stupid wedding!

j/k
fly out? :begging:

stupid wedding!

You ain't kidding , girlie !! I'm still thinking the cardboard cut-out is a good plan , but noone else seems to like the idea . If the wedding was on sunday , I'd be making the trip & just driving home saturday night & going right to the wedding (tanked up on no-doze & coffee ) - but it's on saturday .
I'm gonna miss everyone . You guys better take lots of pics & shoot lots of video !!
omg cardboard cutout would rock!
We'll let it sleep in Elky's bed.
Please send it along with the GTO Pete caravan.
I watched it with Pole and it was great! I enjoyed the part about Airknight. I didn't even know the guy, but that was awesome! I couldn't gothe last 2 years, but I can this year and I can already tell that it will be a blast!!!
Glad people enjoyed it.
Is there any interest to those coming to Spring Zing 06 that want to purchase a copy of SZ05/SZ01/SZ02 DVDs/VHS tapes? If so, please lemme know soon so I can get a bunch of copies made.

Thanks!
This guy does. Also need a better copy of one of the others that won't play.
That I'll replace since I said I was gonna do it for awhile. Lemme know which one and get that copy for you.

I got 1 copy of SZ05, any more?
I totally forgot about this! Im sorry Chang. Im in the process of moving right now but Ill be in contact ASAP about SZ05.
Hey, no biggie. That would be 2. Any others?
Probably too late, but I'd like one. Hopefully you'll bring more than 2.
I'll be bringing 4, but now I might bring 6. Oh, and the cost is $25 without shipping.

There will also be three certificates for any DVDs as door prizes.

Unless you count taking it out of the car and placing in your hand a $5 shipping charge... LOL!
I got a certificate.
I got a STD

lol fixed for ya buddy
Originally posted by Shoe-In:
I got a STD

lol fixed for ya buddy

No, that was the dude from CT.
Originally posted by Shoe-In:
I got a STD

lol fixed for ya buddy

No, that was the dude from CT.

Buwhahahah no he has 579 or something
I think we'll end this post, and start with a new one. We'll discuss the certificates in the 2006 DVD post, but I knew you had one Hector.

MODS: Please unstickie this one and stickie the 2006 one?? Thanks ahead of time.
© CEG Archives