Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
thanks to a "un-timely" delay with a order from custom cougars i will not be attending this years sz...which leaves two cegers out in the cold...bmonje,and 98hocontour....i feel really really bad that this happened at the time..so if anyone could help them out please shot them a pm...
Still waiting to her from BrApple about the room, if anything happens though I know two CEGers that would take the offer....
I cancelled my reservation, so there should be one room open at the hotel.
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Still waiting to her from BrApple about the room, if anything happens though I know two CEGers that would take the offer....

thought you were getting back to me after talking with phil
im in with ya regardless of steve. just let me know how much'
If they want to room in with me and two others, they are welcome.

I had a buddy bail on me so were looking for more people to split the cost of a room.
Originally posted by Airforce:
im in with ya regardless of steve. just let me know how much'

think we are all set, steve spoke with you from what I got from him? we agreed on a total that will be due to me as I am going to charge the room to my cc
Well, as of right now I have a non-smoking room to myself with 2 double beds. I might have a buddy coming with me but I'm not holding out much hope. I'm pretty boring since I'm not a drinker really but they can share the room if interested, do a 3 way split on the price.

Forgot to mention, I'm only there friday and saturday night, if that makes a difference.
Originally posted by tour96se:
thanks to a "un-timely" delay with a order from custom cougars i will not be attending this years sz...which leaves two cegers out in the cold...bmonje,and 98hocontour....i feel really really bad that this happened at the time..so if anyone could help them out please shot them a pm...

Sucks man. I was really looking forward to meeting you and checking out your car.
I wish you'd reconsider and at least hop a ride with someone.
you shouldn't have to miss out on the fun.
Yea I would have rented a car. I can't bring mine but the cars are secondary to the good times.
Originally posted by todras:
the cars are secondary to the good times.

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I wish you'd reconsider and at least hop a ride with someone.
you shouldn't have to miss out on the fun.

© CEG Archives