Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Are you ready? - 05/16/05 02:50 AM
Are you ready? I know I am phsyced to see everyone again... It's been too long and I've been out of the loop for too long... Time to change that.

Just got my lower grill finished... need to button up a couple more things, and I'll be ready. R U?
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 02:53 AM
I'm gettin pumped, can't wait guys!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:07 AM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
I'm gettin pumped, can't wait guys!

Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:11 AM
but i was hoping for that list to hit 80, but it may happen since another guy from EGL is coming with his girl and another buddy, so looks like we got 80!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:13 AM
I'm ready
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:14 AM
[sponge bob voice] i'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready [/end voice]
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:29 AM
i would leave tomorrow if i could. . . .no wait, i cant! tomorrow is for wash, claybar, wax! then tuesday i have to load up, then im ready!

i wish i was leaving tomorrow though, im gettin excited!
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:37 AM
Man I am so f'in pumped right now!!!! I just got back from really taking my car for the first hard run this year!!! Damn I missed driving it. I tell you, that frickin car is an engineering miracle and a plumbing nightmare, but I still love driving it. See you guys at SZ!!!!!

Rick
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:42 AM
so ready, was talking about trip plans tonight with my girl

I have one small think to wrap up before I am ready to go
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:42 AM
i'm super pumped.....

got my tinted tails on today and finishing up a couple other things...

didn't get nearly as many things done for the event as i wanted but i'm happy with where i'm at

there's always next year
Posted By: m!key Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:54 AM
you can never really be ready.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:55 AM
Man I am so excited! This will be my first Spring Zing and I cant wait to have my SZ cherry popped ! lol j/k

I have way too much to do tomy car and not enough time that is for sure! However I am still pumped. I have to clean her up tomorrow and try and get some modsdone, then pack her up tuesday throw the engine back together and hopefully she will be ready to go!
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Man I am so f'in pumped right now!!!! I just got back from really taking my car for the first hard run this year!!! Damn I missed driving it. I tell you, that frickin car is an engineering miracle and a plumbing nightmare, but I still love driving it. See you guys at SZ!!!!!

Rick

I expect a ride this year at the drag strip. Its mine turn this time for the spin.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 11:22 AM
As long as it doesn't break you're more than welcome Brett. I just wish I'd had mine at Ford 100 years. Did you see the tour that won the best modified? Ugghhh.

Rick
Posted By: Cobra_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 11:27 AM
I'm ready. She's all detailed and covered in the garage just waiting for Thurday @ 2am. Then we're off into the rainy night!
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Cobra:
I'm ready. She's all detailed and covered in the garage just waiting for Thurday @ 2am. Then we're off into the rainy night!

same here but mine is in the driveway
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 12:13 PM
Check out my post in the general mods section if you want to see some pics of the plumbing and stuff I've been working on.

Rick
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 12:23 PM
Chang that pic kicks arse!!!!!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 02:39 PM
i wish i was ready ...i'm still waiting for my coilovers to show up..they are supposed to arrive this morning...i wont know until about 5pm today though..if they dont show today i'm pretty much screwed..and pissed considering i paid cc 30 to ship them 2 day air.....
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 02:55 PM
I'm with sponge bob.. "I'm Ready".

Cept' for my damn tweeters, need to replace those buggers.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:01 PM
I think this is the first year that we're not rushing to finish up last minute.
I even started packing clothes already. lol
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:04 PM
Originally posted by LilStrypedRocket:
I'm with sponge bob.. "I'm Ready".

Cept' for my damn tweeters, need to replace those buggers.

Chad, depending on time, I might be able to get you a hookup on some new tweeters. Not sure what you're looking for as far as price/brand name, but I do have a hookup through HH Gregg.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:18 PM
Don't care on brand... they just need to be decent and flush mount. Cool Mark, thanks. Price wise... just some cheapy's (alpine, blaupunkt, kenwood, etc) make some decent tweeters for less than 40.00... so I guess you can say thats my high price range, less than 40.00. I don't want high end because I plan on ordering a dynaudio component system in the Fall. They can have the crossovers built in or external if need be.

Thanks Mark.
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
As long as it doesn't break you're more than welcome Brett. I just wish I'd had mine at Ford 100 years. Did you see the tour that won the best modified? Ugghhh.

Rick

Don't recall what tour one, but I don't remeber many "modifed" tours there. Would have been nice to have another tour put a smack down on the mustangs. Most of them didn't even want to acknowledge me, I think I embarrassed them
Posted By: Stazi Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 03:38 PM
I'm sofa king pumped right now. I wish I could run home and finish off my little project. But I'll just sit here, do bearing analyses and listen to electronic music and just count the seconds away!
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 06:55 PM
sofa king??? What is a sofa king??? J/K

Thanks todras... I got better plans for SZ2005 video... :muahahahahaha:

And get Mike to call me since I need a price on that paint job he is doing.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 07:59 PM
I can't even call the bastage! His cell is disconnected. I'll email him & call his folks house.

Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Are you ready? - 05/16/05 09:37 PM
Quote:

that frickin car is an engineering miracle and a plumbing nightmare

lol
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/16/05 11:26 PM
it appears i am offically out ....so much for paying extra for shipping to gaurantee an ontime delivery....sorry guys i was looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some of those cars....
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: i'm offically out - 05/16/05 11:43 PM
Originally posted by tour96se:
it appears i am offically out ....so much for paying extra for shipping to gaurantee an ontime delivery....sorry guys i was looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some of those cars....

why not come after you get the car back together?

Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/16/05 11:47 PM
because tomorrow is my only day off this week, and i dont get out of work until 8pm on thursday,then i was gonna leave to fort wayne...
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: i'm offically out - 05/16/05 11:55 PM
well after 5 hours of washing, claybar, washing, waxing, carpet cleaning, and vacuming, im ready. and its raining. . . . at least it will wash off nice once i get there
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 12:04 AM
because tomorrow is my only day off this week, and i dont get out of work until 8pm on thursday,then i was gonna leave to fort wayne...

Are you serious man! Is there anyone you could hitch a ride with? You have to come! Its gonna be the best SZing ever!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 01:51 PM

What all needs to be done to get your car on the road?

Mark
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 03:21 PM
i need a set of springs....and i need the order i placed and payed extra for 2day shipping to show up....not alot to ask for?????...but custom cougars isnt answering their lines,and nobody answers or returns calls/emails at creative compacts......
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 03:26 PM
....and btw custom cougars phone lines are down until the 19th!!!!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 03:31 PM
...oh and also...creative compacts is the same company as custom cougars...
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 03:38 PM
I had a feeling thus would happen the second you mentioned they were coming from cc.com

Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 03:44 PM
really????? i've ordered several things from custom cougars and they were always on time....and ups had no excuse i put a huge sign outfront that said my house number and ups delivery here..i mean a big sign so they couldnt miss it
Posted By: Stazi Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 04:32 PM
Maybe they delivered and someone else drove by, saw the sign and helped themselves.

I hope not, though!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
Maybe they delivered and someone else drove by, saw the sign and helped themselves.

I hope not, though!

....yeah thanks for the wonderful thought stazi....and i cant find out until the lines are back up at cc's
Posted By: Stazi Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 04:50 PM
What, no tracking number or nothing?

Send Custom Cougars a PM, I think his screen-name is Chezterr or something like that. He posted recently about the track day in Beaver Creek, in the SCCA/Auto-X section
Posted By: Stazi Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 04:51 PM
What, no tracking number or nothing?

Send Custom Cougars a PM, I think his screen-name is Chezterr or something like that. He posted recently about the track day in Beaver Creek, in the SCCA/Auto-X section.

My bad, Nikolas ouwns draxas.com - I got confused.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 05:23 PM
nope the lines are down until the 19th....i tried faxing them,emailing,calling,etc...
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: i'm offically out - 05/17/05 11:08 PM
hehe, im leaving tomorrow. its almost here!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: i'm offically out - 05/18/05 06:43 AM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
hehe, im leaving tomorrow. its almost here!

© CEG Archives