Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I think I might be able to attend. I just now started thinking about it. Is there anyone I can caravan with??

I will post a funny video if the answer is yes!
I was wondering the same thing. Meet me in Nebraska.
The only way to get from OK/TX to Nebraska is via one of the most boring drives I've ever experienced (35 to 135 to 70 to Hwy 77). I'd suggest avoiding that drive at all costs.
maybe you could get warmonger to come?
I'm working on Kokopelican.
Originally posted by infuryum:
I'm working on Kokopelican.

You can come up I-35 straight to Des Moines and meet up with us for the caravan leaving from here on Thursday morning. Drag that worthless hightower/mushu pair up here when you come

Rick
Originally posted by Davo:
The only way to get from OK/TX to Nebraska is via one of the most boring drives I've ever experienced (35 to 135 to 70 to Hwy 77). I'd suggest avoiding that drive at all costs.

LOL any road thru Nebraska is worth avoiding!

Meet up with us in Iowa!
Originally posted by XKontour98:
LOL any road thru Nebraska is worth avoiding!

Not really. If you have to go west, you go through Nebraska. Speed limit of 75, one cop every 2-300 miles. I've heard of people setting the cruise on 95 and getting from Lincoln to Denver without any problems.
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
maybe you could get warmonger to come?

Hells Yeah! Maybe get BurritaSVT to meet up with you too. We could use some more F/I on the dyno!

Mark
Josh, I will buy you a couple beers if you come
Is Demon coming ?
Has he ever? Answer=no.
I've never actually talked to Warmonger. I don't know who Burrita is. If you want to PM them and tell them that Koko and I will be leaving Dallas early Thursday morning, they're more than welcome to tag along!

I will share drinks with you with pleasure, my dear.
Are you planning on hooking up with the caravan? If so, you might rethink your leave time unless you're talking about leaving at midnight.

Rick
I am leaving Wednesday to meet the Des Moines caravan. You guys should too. It will make the trip MUCH easier. Im not sure where I am staying, somewhere right near the interstate. Im was going to ask Buckshot for a hotel recommendation. Not expensive, but not shady!
Shady is bad. I'll see what Kokokillians says.
Koko is pussing out.
Koko is pussing out.

Is he going CooCoo for Kokopuffs?
Im Still Kicking Around The Idea Of Going. I Know Its Getting Late In The Game...But Funds Are Limited And Ill Know In The Next Week Or So If I Can Go....
Sounds good!
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Im Still Kicking Around The Idea Of Going. I Know Its Getting Late In The Game...But Funds Are Limited And Ill Know In The Next Week Or So If I Can Go....

See if you can't drag that married old man from down there with you. You know who I mean.

Rick
I might consider going if I had any vacation time at all. This year's sounds like there's gonna be a lot of cool stuff to do. I was kinda bummed last year cuz all the Oklahomies that said there were going backed out at the last minute, so I wound up going alone. Hope you can get some people to go with you Josh.
Yeah, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I wanted shot at seducing the French girl, too.
Yeah, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I wanted shot at seducing the French girl, too.

lol man ho
© CEG Archives