Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/20/05 09:51 PM
Ok people, enough with the "I might still come" B.S. I'm looking to get a REALLY close estimate of who is DEFINITELY coming to Spring Zing. Right now we've got 64 people that WILL be here! The reason I'm demanding this, you ask? Well, I need to get in touch with the hotel, so I can place a food order for the Banquet. I don't want to see somebody NOT eat because they didn't speak up until the day before Spring Zing, nor do I want to order 10 extra meals and get charged for them, so I'd like to get this AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE!

As for the meal, we decided that the best route to go, with some people not being big red meat/pork eaters, would be to go with a:

Chicken Breast
Baked Potato
Roll
Side Salad
Iced Tea/Lemonade

Mrs. Hahn(Jim & Scott's mother) has been kind enough to sponsor the event with a CEG sheet cake!

So if you haven't signed up, and you are 100% sure you're going to, or your payment is on it's way, let me know!! I have deadlines that I have to meet with the hotel, and I want to make sure the caterer has our order.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 03:12 AM
MMMmmmmmMMMMMM Hahns mom...

I mean, FOOooooooOOOOD!!!!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 04:24 AM
uhhhhhhhhh...i dont eat meat,and the only potato's i like are mashed...can i get a special order??? if not i'm not coming...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 04:27 AM
Originally posted by tour96se:
uhhhhhhhhh...i dont eat meat,and the only potato's i like are mashed...can i get a special order??? if not i'm not coming...

SCREW YOU!! If you get something special.. then I want Mark to hand marinade me a steak and slow cook it on his engine block. Yummy.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 01:40 PM
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:

SCREW YOU!! If you get something special.. then I want Mark to hand marinade me a steak and slow cook it on his engine block. Yummy.

Chris, I hope you are joking . Man up and eat some meat ya tree huggin' hippey . In other words, I can't do special orders.

Chad, I could "work up" some of my own special "hand marinade" if you REALLY want. It'll cost extra, cause the price is a little "salty."

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:

Chris, I hope you are joking . Man up and eat some meat ya tree huggin' hippey . In other words, I can't do special orders.

Chad, I could "work up" some of my own special "hand marinade" if you REALLY want. It'll cost extra, cause the price is a little "salty."

Mark

Why would it cost extra ... REALLY difficult to work up this marinade?? I wouldn't think so.. you seem like 20 seconds is all you need, wasn't that a seinfeld episode??
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/21/05 01:46 PM

Chicken Breast

I'm 12 years old.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 12:00 PM
*raises hand*
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 04:43 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
*raises hand*

One person!! Ok, I guess I'll just have to order 64 meals.. I was thinking we'd have closer to 80!!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 04:48 PM
I was thinking we'd have closer to 80!!

We will
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 04:53 PM
I am actually dropping out. So minus two people and one car from the event. I have already registered and all but i cant make it. Well, i could, im just choosing not to. It turns out the house i am having built will be done around then, and the house i currently own i have under contract to sell and the buyers want to be able to move in around then as well. So SZ is bad timing for me. Also i have made hotel reservations already as well. I have 2 people (Brapple) and his girlfriend who are staying in the room. Since im not attending now there are 2 more spots in the room. If someone is interested ill need to get some info from them to swap the room into there name.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:02 PM
Ah that sux.
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:05 PM
yeah it does, but im getting my house built! ! So it doesnt all suck....
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:06 PM
U do have a point. So much for you bringing me some fresh lobster.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:11 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I was thinking we'd have closer to 80!!

We will

Good thinking Rawburt . I started this thread, so people could say "hey, I am definitely coming, but won't be sending my money in until XX/XX date" so I can take them into consideration for the meal. It's less than a month away, so if you know you're coming you might as well speak up so you can get some breast in your mouth, chicken breast that is!

Mark
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:14 PM
MMMMMMmmmmm......Breast
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/22/05 05:21 PM
*RAISES HAND HIGHER THAN RAY*

Ofcourse you know my annoying ass will be there.:D
Posted By: ElKy Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/23/05 01:31 PM
Originally posted by todras:
U do have a point. So much for you bringing me some fresh lobster.

you want lobster?
that could be arranged if you like.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/24/05 01:51 AM
I'll raise my hand as well. can't pass up an opportunity for car love and rampant alcoholism.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/24/05 03:44 AM
I'll be there so theres 1 more for you, and possibly my girlfriend, if she doesn't go to Alabama.
Posted By: BSOELMAN Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/24/05 04:01 AM
I AM THERE. Will the chicken be bbq'd or marinated. just wonderin. oh and what about a baked potatoe bar with all the fixens, fairly inexpensive and goes over very well with large groups, just an idea. I cant wait for this, it is snowing out like f-ing crazy right now and all I can think about is spring zing to get my mind off of this horible MI weather.
Posted By: 04marauder Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/25/05 12:02 PM
If you're still taking a head count here put me down as a definite. And one more possible.
I won't have the tour though at the rate I'm working. I'll be driving the M.
Posted By: Stazi Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 04:33 PM
Whoever hasn't registered already and is planning on coming should be kicked in the nuts with a winklepicker!

C'mon you lazy fuggs, quit piss-farting around and register already - holy carp on a stick!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
kicked in the nuts with a winklepicker

where do I purchase one of these? sounds interesting...
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 06:54 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by Stazi:
kicked in the nuts with a winklepicker

where do I purchase one of these? sounds interesting...

I'm gonna write "winkilpicker" on the tongue of my Adidas and kick anyone that comes but haven't registered by now

No purchase necessary

Mark
Posted By: Stazi Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 07:59 PM
Winklepickers:

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 08:21 PM
DAYUM!!

My Adidas aint got SH!T on your picklewillies

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: NEED AN ESTIMATE.. NOW!! - 04/26/05 08:56 PM
DAYUM!!

My Adidas aint got SH!T on your picklewillies