Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: The Five-Oh! anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 04:03 AM
I was curious if anyone would like a set of the contour.org decals i have, they are white font, 1"x14" in a very neat and clean looking font, i'm jsut trying to gauge interest.

~Alex
Posted By: Pre98 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 04:05 AM
I know you're just trying to sell your speciific set, but I know window decals for contour.org would sell a lot for SZ 05.

I'd slap a silver one on my car any day
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Pre98:
I know you're just trying to sell your speciific set, but I know window decals for contour.org would sell a lot for SZ 05.

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 04:44 AM

Posted By: 96 M edition Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 10:41 AM
i'm down for a set
Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 03:54 PM
I would take a set
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 07:07 PM

Well the thing is that it's harder for me to have all the different kinds as i do not own a shop but just have access to one, so if you guys would like to compile a list of who is interested i can make you all sets as previously stated, WHITE font, 1"x14", i chose white because it looks good on any color tour.

Here is a pic of them on getlucky151's car.

~Alex
Posted By: TheAlmightyMe Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 08:13 PM
I would be up for a set at a decent price, however I will not be able to make it SZ.
Thats cool , What do you charge for them ? I can get a set sent to your door for $5.00 ..If i can get them from you cheaper let me know .
Posted By: TjZ Re: anyone want decals? - 04/08/05 11:32 PM
Originally posted by TheAlmightyMe:
I would be up for a set at a decent price, however I will not be able to make it SZ.

Same here
Posted By: coatsy Re: anyone want decals? - 04/09/05 12:28 AM
Sure how much mailed to Canada. I can paypal ya. PM me..
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: anyone want decals? - 04/09/05 03:44 AM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
I was curious if anyone would like a set of the contour.org decals i have, they are white font, 1"x14" in a very neat and clean looking font, i'm jsut trying to gauge interest.

~Alex

I forgot to mention, i usually try for $10 a pair + shipping but i can't make many right now, this is why i posted in the SZ area because i planned on making however many i needed for SZ.

~Alex
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/09/05 05:39 AM
Originally posted by SVT25:
I would take a set

If anyone wants them now i can get them 5.00 to your door
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: anyone want decals? - 04/09/05 03:45 PM
If you are interested please copy the list and add your name, and i will make enough sets for these people for sure, i will most likely have some extras, but if interested and SURE you will buy a set please add to the list for sure. It is not limited to 10 people by any means, i'm just making a start-up list.

~Alex

Posted By: SVT25_dup1 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/09/05 09:01 PM
Yeah id rather pay $5 to my door rather than $10 plus shipping. How do i get you the money powdercoatman ? ?
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/10/05 04:01 AM
Can we get these things in Italics
Yes any font you want.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: anyone want decals? - 04/10/05 06:20 PM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Yes any font you want.

Business has suddenly made a turnaround.

I'm interested. Will PM with details later.

Posted By: parkedcar Re: anyone want decals? - 04/12/05 02:40 PM
Just so people know. I will be donating a bunch of stickers to SZ. Both the origional ones and the Oval. I think jim is going to be using them as door prizes.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: anyone want decals? - 04/12/05 04:02 PM
Originally posted by parkedcar:
Just so people know. I will be donating a bunch of stickers to SZ. Both the origional ones and the Oval. I think jim is going to be using them as door prizes.

HECK YES!! Thanks Mike!! And I saw the picture you sent Jim of what the t-shirts are gonna look like.. People are going to be really happy with how they turn out.. Thanks for helping Jim and I out with everything!!

Mark
© CEG Archives