Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Looks like Ford Motor Company will now be sponsoring SZ 05! Since the Ford Fusion will be released this fall and is somewhat related to the Contour platform, Ford will be donating:

60 Fusion Hats (80% Black/20% Orange)

60 Fusion Shirts (80% Black/20% Orange) (40% XL / 40%L / 20% M)

100 Ford Fusion Hero Cards

100 Fusion Posters

Were still working on having a Ford Fusion brought out for the Show N Shine. Im not exactly sure what the Hero Cards are, but I'll take pics of everything when I receive them.

Ok, I received everything in the mail. Heres some pictures.

Ford Fusion poster

"Hero" card

Black and Orange Embroidered Fusion hats (Notice the panoramic pic of SZ 02 in the background )

Matching Black and Orange Fusion T-shirts

wow...impressive, nice work guys this sz looks like it'll be one to emember for sure
wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttttttttt..........very nice
are you [censored] ing me?! wow! you and mark should be very proud of the job you are doing. keep it up guys.
kinda funny to think that ford still acknowledges their redheaded stepchild
Originally posted by tour96se:

If I thought a redheaded stepchild wanted to buy cars from me, I'd acknowledge them.
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by tour96se:

If I thought a redheaded stepchild wanted to buy cars from me, I'd acknowledge them.

........good point...of course we'll have to wait and see about that
Originally posted by mikey boy:
are you [censored] ing me?! wow! you and mark should be very proud of the job you are doing. keep it up guys.

Hellls yeah man....
Good news!

Yea seriously...nice work guys. Lot of good sponsors this year it looks like!

~Jeff~

P.S.- I hopefully will be signing up for this SZ very soon.
Thats AWESOME!! It';s good to know Ford still contributes and knows how we feel. We should start a "freebies" thread for what everyone can expect to get when registering. some fusion hats my stir it up some more.
Great job!!!!
Very nice!! Great work!
Unreal!

But I want to play shenanigans with them for neglecting us for so long!

I go first and kick the Ford-dude in the nuts as hard as I can. Then it's his turn (if he can!)
I thought you aussie's kick people in the arse with a giant boot? (simpsons reference )
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
I thought you aussie's kick people in the arse with a giant boot? (simpsons reference )

I just watched that episode last night, hahahahaha!!!
Originally posted by Stazi:
Unreal!

I go first and kick the Ford-dude in the nuts as hard as I can. Then it's his turn (if he can!)

Stazi, I think I should recommend a book for you, its called How to win friends and influence people . . .
Thats awesome, now I want to go even more... still working on getting permission from my mom.
The news has me and a few others excited as well. I'm going, just waiting for that tax return so I can send Jim the funds
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
Thats awesome, now I want to go even more... still working on getting permission from my mom.

You're going! Bible Camp.. remember?!
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:

You're going! Bible Camp.. remember?!

Mark
Holy [censored]! And they're spelled right!

-J
Just a question, nothing ill-intended:

Did FoMoCo donate any cash to this, or just advertisements? We had something similar happen locally and I was just curious.
just advertisements.
You can look at Jim's original post now if you're looking for pictures of what FoMoCo has donated to SZ05!! I was just over at his house yesterday and the shirts and hats are definitely high quality.. The poster is really thick, and the hero card tells some info on the Fusion.. Now let's just hope we can get a Fusion out at the event to check out!

Mark
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!
Originally posted by bnoon:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

James did you log into Brad's account?
Originally posted by todras:

Uhhhhhhhh, no... ummmmmmmm... I must be watching to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or something. I have been paying more attention to shoes lately too.

O.K.ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's it... tonight is a garage night for a few hours of using power tools, then I'll watch Survivor, grunt, scratch, drink beer and eat spicy pizza to bring the gut wrenchers on later in the night. That should even me out a bit...

Uhhhhhhhh, no... ummmmmmmm... I must be watching to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or something. I have been paying more attention to shoes lately too.

O.K.ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's it... tonight is a garage night for a few hours of using power tools, then I'll watch Survivor, grunt, scratch, drink beer and eat spicy pizza to bring the gut wrenchers on later in the night. That should even me out a bit...

LMAO ..........EVERYONE needs a little queer eye now and then!!!!!! and remember the belt buckle makes the man!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

Y not the fist 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.
Originally posted by obicanobi0:

Mark

.........does that mean your going?>

Mark

Y not the first 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.

ditto 1st 60 should get 1 of each....
I think thats a BIG incentive. Personanly that'd make me register right now (which I will on Monday...) I'm always one of those "door buster sales" people... early bird gets the wor... fusion t-shirt and hat.
Cool, looks like my very first Spring Zing is turning out to be the best yet. At least thats what i hear. Im signing up tonight. See you all there.
This is my first one as well, though I wasn't as involved in the site as I am now at the time of last years event.
Originally posted by Pre98:
This is my first one as well, though I wasn't as involved in the site as I am now at the time of last years event.

same here.
Agreed. First come, first serve. First 60 will get a hat and tshirt since those are limited to 60.

Mark

Sorry, I thought I made that clear.. The first 60 people will receive the shirt and hat along with a hero card and poster.. What I meant was, after the first 60 people, Jim & I will try and find some more goodies to give as door prizes

Mark
those videos / pics of your sister will suffice for me!

Mark

Sorry, I thought I made that clear.. The first 60 people will receive the shirt and hat along with a hero card and poster.. What I meant was, after the first 60 people, Jim & I will try and find some more goodies to give as door prizes

Mark

You aren't even registered, so you missed your chance

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
those videos / pics of your sister will suffice for me!

Mark

Mark

Mark
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Agreed. First come, first serve. First 60 will get a hat and tshirt since those are limited to 60.

Dibs on a black set... The orange is a "spring or summer" skin color and I'm a "fall/winter" color skin tone... Dang, more Queer Eye showing through...

Dibs on a black set... The orange is a "spring or summer" skin color and I'm a "fall/winter" color skin tone... Dang, more Queer Eye showing through...

yeah i gotta agree here (except for the queer eye part), me and teh lady each want a black set.
Me and my lady want orange.
Can we really say what color we want ? Or is it wishful thinking ? If we can id like 2 black sets for me and my buddy who are going. If we cant reserve ill just say i really dont want orange...
Ill do the best I can to get what people want. Thankfully, 80% of the hats and shirts are black which is want people will mainly want.
I'll take black hat and shirt please

~Alex
If I had a choice , I'd like one of each color for the wife & me . I don't hate the orange as much as most people ... but then again , I'm weird !
ill take an orange set.
Orange for me.....black for the lady!
Originally posted by LoCoZsc:

who kevin?

who kevin?

Not Steve's lady!

Actually, orange is part of the "autumn" color palette.

That said, I would prefer a black set if at all possible. I don't deer hunt.
whatever. . . . .
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
Actually, orange is part of the "autumn" color palette.

This thread is fabulous!!!
not picky on the color here, especially since it's free.
woot
good job guys.
seeing a Fusion in person would definitely be cool too.

who kevin?

Not Steve's lady!

Asssses

But i agree one of each for me as well...

And yes i want the orange as well. thanks
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

who kevin?

Not Steve's lady!

Asssses

But i agree one of each for me as well...

And yes i want the orange as well. thanks

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's a secret!
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

not so much, you somewhat pay for it in the registration fee.

~Alex

people are paying for the SZ tshirts, but the Ford Fusion shirts, hats, etc is completely free and was donated by Ford Motor Company.
oh alright, then i'll take a black and an organe set for my dad who is coming. if possible.
i guess i should have clarified. These hats are free, but are available to the first 60 who register. Its an incentive for those who are planning to register. If we dont get 60 registered people, ill be more than happy to give some to those who just showed up for the day.
oh alright. So i'm safely in, but not so sure about my dad?
like i said, your guaranteed a set of goodies, but since its first come first serve to those who registered, they get first dibs.
understandable
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

not so much, you somewhat pay for it in the registration fee.

~Alex

Daaaaang!! I know we're offering a lot for the $25.00 but, expecting a bit much? Right now your $25.00 goes towards renting the banquet hall, your banquet meal, a SZ05 t-shirt, spot in the Show n' Shine, tropheys and door prizes.. The addition of the FoMoCo t-shirt, hat, poster and hero card is definitely a cool bonus..

Side Note: Joe @ SPMotorSports has been generous enough to add to his donation of the Beltronics meter, and throw in 12 SPMotorSports t-shirts that he will be including some sort of CEG/Contour logo into.. So those of you that don't make it in for the first 60, make it in for the first 72 and you'll get another shirt!!

Mark
Put my arse down for the SP shirt instead. First 12 get dibs on those.
I'll take all the 'free' stuff i can get

~Alex

~Alex

What he said. Who's donating their car?? Mark??!!
This is exciting.

~Alex

What he said. Who's donating their car?? Mark??!!

Hahaa at this point, you can have it!! It's sitting in my garage, lifeless.. Starter is most likely toast, battery is definitely dead, alternator might need replaced, and I'm assuming the worst that the clutch is F'd up too.. I take the car out ONE time while in storage and this is what happens.. Anyone still want it?

Mark
I've got the trailer ready.

Bring the trailer down at SZ, and you buy 2000 raffle tickets at $5/ea. and I'll make sure you win..

Mark

Bring the trailer down at SZ, and you buy 2000 raffle tickets at $5/ea. and I'll make sure you win..

Mark

Bahahahahahaaaaa!! Is it the official CEG beater raffle? That could be sweet.. and profitable! Sorry, though, I'v eonly budgeted to buy 1950 tickets.

Mark

Bahahahahahaaaaa!! Is it the official CEG beater raffle? That could be sweet.. and profitable! Sorry, though, I'v eonly budgeted to buy 1950 tickets.

If it weren't for this electrical/clutch problem the car is immaculate.. Paint is nearly perfect, interior is in great shape, tons of money sunk into mods.. Im hoping it doesn't fall under the category of "beater"

1950 tickets... SOLD!!

Mark
Plus Marks car makes one heckuva bird killer in a pinch!
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Plus Marks car makes one heckuva bird killer in a pinch!

LOL!!! This would be the perfect time for Jim to come in and post the picture of the bird in my grill, followed by the picture of Scott dancing around with the same bird in his hand!!

Mark
Put my arse down for the SP shirt instead. First 12 get dibs on those.

bird in my grill

poor thing.
bird in my grill

poor thing.

Yes, but on a lighter note, Stazi's mesh holds up Damn good for the suicide birds!!

Mark
Well.... I guess it's better to fly into a sick car.. than a window or get eating by a furry woodland creature.
... 12 SPMotorSports t-shirts that he will be including some sort of CEG/Contour logo into..

Mark

i will donate $10 for one of the SP shirts!
ask and you shall receive.

lmfao
ask and you shall receive.

BAHAHAHAHAA R0FL!
Does anyone know what the name of the wheels on the silver svt in that picture?
Originally posted by mySVT:
Does anyone know what the name of the wheels on the silver svt in that picture?

ADR reactions.
they would be Mikeyboy's unless someone else has them...I've got the same ones in white.
yeah those are mine. they are 18" adr reactions. the cap wasnt on at the time but it is now.
Answered the question already!
Answered the question already!

wake up mike, i didnt see the cap on the other day
Originally posted by Stazi:
Unreal!

I thought shenanigans was when they got to beat the carnies with brooms or something---Rochambeau(sp??) is when you take turns kicking each other.
© CEG Archives