Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 02:01 AM
hey, i recently found a 99 svt in the junkyard with a short shifter. im pretty sure its a b&m but i'm not sure. are there any markings on it that indicate what type of shifter it is? heres a pic...
Posted By: starjammir Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 02:07 AM
Just take it anyways....cant be that bad...on second thought...gut that car
Posted By: TRicker Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 02:18 AM
the billet lockout is B&M. if the shifter is billet, it's a B&M for sure. either way its a short shifter, take it!
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 02:37 AM
yeah thats the shifter installed on my car. its all billet. got it for $25 also picked up a front bumper and front seats. going back for more this weekend
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 02:42 AM
So that's your car?

It's dirtier than mine.
Posted By: muntus Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 04:15 AM
If it's a black SVT, you should pull the bumpers and the sideskirts and sell them to me for $100.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
So that's your car?

It's dirtier than mine.

yeah, i know. just detailed the entire interior yesterday. installed the shifter and took the pic before the detail. the junker at the yard has a brand new steering column with the airbag, the guy wont let me have the airbag with the steering column. im thinking since now that im kind of friends with the owner, we could figure something out so that its not illegal. like i accidentally drop $100 in the register and he accidentally misplaces the column and puts it in the back of my truck.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: possibly a b&m shifter? - 08/08/06 04:29 AM
Originally posted by muntus:
If it's a black SVT, you should pull the bumpers and the sideskirts and sell them to me for $100.

im painting the bumper and putting it on right before sz next year. if you'd like, i can sell you my old one after i put the new one on
© CEG Archives