Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Go here and order on line at Staples,or do like I did and print out the whole page and take it to your local store.I Hhad to get the manager to approve it and he had to do some checking but I got them!!!He said it was a hell of a deal,but wouldnt let me get two.So I went to the other one across town!! ]
Go Here!!!
Out of stock.
I work at Staples and honestly, we have CD's that cheap all the time after rebate
Originally posted by t-red2000se:
Out of stock.

Print it out and take it to the store,they will honor it!Thats what Im telling you!
Originally posted by Pete D:
I work at Staples and honestly, we have CD's that cheap all the time after rebate

This is no rebate,just walk in the store and pick these up show them your print out and hand them $5!
Originally posted by Journie:

This is no rebate,just walk in the store and pick these up show them your print out and hand them $5!

You're right! Too bad the are only 650MB discs

I just saw that after I started to print then. That explains everything. I bet I can find a good deal on 700MB CDs.
32x Certified 700MB
Originally posted by auiotour:
32x Certified 700MB

YEah you beat me,no name brand for three times as much plus shipping.Geeze I try to give you guys a deal......

Ok so find a 100 spool of ANY SPEED for $5!Didnt think so.....
I got a 100-pack of 48x speed 700MB Fuji's for $9 from Best Buy a few weeks back.. Probably the best CDRs out there right now. I'll pay a few more bucks for quality.
The good thing about this Staples deal is that is does not appear you have to wait for a rebate. I hate waiting for rebates.
just ran down and picked up a spindle..
they didnt even blink twice about it.

now find me a deal on jewel cases!!
Excellent deal. Thanks for posting about it. I just went down to Staples and bought 2 packs. Make sure you call the store in advance to see if they are in stock. You can have them hold the packs for you. The original price is $39.98 with the $35 instant off web coupon it is $4.98.

Bring a printout of the page to the store. If you want to buy 2 packs, bring two printouts since they treat them individually as coupons.
thanks for the tips guys, im going to pick some of these up on the way home from work tonight
FYI, I don't know if it's gone corporate wide or not, but many stores know about this deal and aren't honoring it, mine is one of them. Looks like people going out and buying mass quanaties ruined it for everyone
Thanks for the heads up, I am going to stop by my store tomorrow.
Even though I just bought 50 the other day, I could not pass up $5 without rebates. I bought one.

The store I went to had a quite a few in stock.
FYI, I don't know if it's gone corporate wide or not, but many stores know about this deal and aren't honoring it, mine is one of them. Looks like people going out and buying mass quanaties ruined it for everyone

Actually its totally legit,Staples own web site states you can price match in store or on line.Actually they have a 110% guarantee,so if you pricematch this in the Staples store to the Online Staples,you can get them for a couple dollars.Some people have done it.The manager at the store I went to looked it up online himself and said it was totally legit.Then mentioned it was supposed to start next week....

Actually its totally legit,Staples own web site states you can price match in store or on line.Actually they have a 110% guarantee,so if you pricematch this in the Staples store to the Online Staples,you can get them for a couple dollars.Some people have done it.The manager at the store I went to looked it up online himself and said it was totally legit.Then mentioned it was supposed to start next week....

I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to rain on your parade, just laying out some facts.

There are some sales that are "online only" same as clearance items are often clearance in the stores but are not online.

The sale might start on Sunday certainly, but speaking from experience most $5 CD-R's are after rebate.We can only hope I might know what I am talking about after working there for almost a year and a half.
Thanks for posting this J! I went to Staples yesterday. I should have picked up 2 but what am I going to do with 200 CD's?!
© CEG Archives