Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:21 PM
So what's everyones plans for Labor Day?

I'm taking a half day today and then we are driving up to Reno and staying for the weekend to do a little gambling, drinking, and partying. It's Best of the West weekend which is the western states largest BBQ competition with teams from around the nation.

Posted By: KyleH Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:23 PM
I get to work...
Posted By: TexasRealtor Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:24 PM
Working.

"Money may not bring happiness, but poverty sucks."-TR
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:42 PM
Work saturday then hopefully selling the scort sunday. Of course I'll find something to get into in the evening time, but nothing special.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:42 PM
Monday we are adopting two 15 month old cats from a guy who had to move to a no-pets apartment.
They are brother and sister.

Attending a beach wedding on Sunday.

Rest of the weekend is tearing up mantown so we can paint it and put in the 60" tv and bar. (will probably take a full year, knowing us).

Leaving work at 2:00 due to early release. woohoo!

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 04:53 PM
going to the State Fair on Saturday and Chill'n with friends the rest of the weekend. It's suposed to rain a lot here Summer is gone
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 05:15 PM
S'posed to be closing our friend's pool tomorrow, which involves mucho drinking, a fire & BBQ...due to weather conditions, it has been moved to next week. Sunday is the end of summer bash at another friend's house involving mucho food, drink, sports activities, live band, fire...etc. Monday w/ folks, food, fire, nephew...

I may have to stop at home & feed the cats sometime...prolly take mah dog w/ me, she's a smoochie
Posted By: EternalOne Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 05:15 PM
Headed to Canada with the rest of the NECO family for our annual camping trip in the middle of nowhere. Friday night racing, Saturday night drinking, Sunday morning puking then going to the beach, and Monday back to the beach and then headed home... =)

E1
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 05:52 PM
Sex.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Sex.

Drugs.
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 06:01 PM
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:
Sex.

Drugs.

Rock 'n' Roll.
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 06:16 PM

+
http://www.hankypank.com
Posted By: G Stone Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 06:19 PM
Working today through Sunday. 12 hour days. I do get Mon-Wed off though!
Posted By: TexasRealtor Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 07:11 PM
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:
Sex.

Drugs.

Rock 'n' Roll.

I miss college.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 07:11 PM
Originally posted by CarpePoon:

+
http://www.hankypank.com

Ooo, dang. Not work safe...
Posted By: rouar Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 10:06 PM
Driving to Portland Maine to go clubbing (heh), then to Augusta ME tonight. Tomorrow remains undetermined, I'll either stay in Augusta OR drive from Augusta to Nashua NH to Hartford CT back to Augusta for various events. That's a lot of driving so I'm uncertain especially with the predicted rain from the nonexistent hurricane. Then staying in Augusta till Sunday or Monday.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 10:18 PM
Have to work tomorrow night taking pics at a wrestling show. Monday afternoon will be spent at a one-year old's birthday party. <sigh>
Posted By: rwea14 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 10:31 PM
Waiting to see if my wife goes into labor, and if she does not, will be going in on Monday to be induced..seems ironic to be on Labor Day...hmmmmm?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/01/06 10:41 PM
Dyno/Family party on Saturday
BBQ on Sunday
Nothing on Monday
Posted By: Bill J. at Team Ford Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 12:09 AM
Tonight, picking up Cousin-inlaw and Brother-in-law at the aiport then go grab a $5 steak dinner at Ellis Island, maybe play some $2-4 poker at Sante Fe station.

Saturday, bus the whole family of in-laws to Valley of Fire, then out for some gambling and drinking.

Sunday, Have B-day party/brunch for my 3 boys (07/06, 08/10, 09/25). Again go down the Strip or Downtown Las Vegas and gamble and drink and check out the approx. 10,000 hotties that will be in town for the long weekend. Staying at the RIO on a comp.

Monday, sleep in to get rid of hangover, again go out with the inlaws and show them the town or hang out at the Rio Pool

Tuesday, ????? (no work)
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 01:02 AM
lets see only had to work 4 hours this morning so I was out at 11, went to the Essex Steamtrain and Riverboat . I am thinking the three day weekend will be a good time to install msds headers, new alternator, underdrive pullies, and SVT valve covers on my car ... visit a friend monday and chill at his house on a lake
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 02:37 AM
Saturday and Sunday work. Monday my parents are going to PA to go see where my grandfather (dad's dad) grew up at and search down his grandparent's grave stones in the cemetary there. While they are doing that I'll probably change the oil and clean up the Mystique Monday. That is if the weather holds.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 03:03 AM
I was going to go camping and kayaking with friends, but plans didn't turn out like we thought. Looks like Halo and Ghost Recon FTW.
Posted By: GS474 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 03:29 AM
my dads wants to take me to san antonio raceway were there having some good races like a birthday gift
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 03:32 AM
Originally posted by GS474:
my dads wants to take me to san antonio raceway were there having some good races like a birthday gift

Sounds cool, whens your bday? Mine is the 10th. I'll be 22.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 04:24 AM
Beer + whiskey + work in less than 8 hours = me like this
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 04:37 AM
Labor Day Weekend? Sleep in late, do some yard work if I get so motivated, a little house cleaning, and do my darndest to enhance Anhauser Busch's stock!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Beachboy:
and do my darndest to enhance Anhauser Busch's stock!

Heck yes. I'm not a democrat, but I fully support a Budweiser donkey!
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by Beachboy:
and do my darndest to enhance Anhauser Busch's stock!

Heck yes. I'm not a democrat, but I fully support a Budweiser donkey!

Kremit, I'm doing my best trying to keep from commenting about any connection between you and donkeys!
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 05:08 AM
And I don't think the Clydesdales would appreciate being called donkeys either!
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 06:39 AM
Tonight I went and raced some go karts at the new track we have in town then shot some pool at a local bar (no drinking as I did way too much last night. Got a new tattoo today also.

Saturday I'm going to local stock car racing at a dirt track with some friends and a couple cases of beer.

Sunday I have to work a few hours then prob just hang out.

Monday will just be a relax day as I start school back up Tuesday!
Posted By: GS474 Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Originally posted by GS474:

Sounds cool, whens your bday? Mine is the 10th. I'll be 22.

it was august 22nd
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/02/06 05:11 PM
Going to the Gator game in an hour.

Are you ready for some football!

GO GATORS!!!!
Posted By: ScottK Re: Labor Day Weekend Plans? - 09/03/06 04:52 AM
I took my son snorkeling to see the leopard sharks in La Jolla today. Just chilling / relaxing / drinking some beers for the rest of the weekend
© CEG Archives