Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tisby Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 04:18 PM
Just in case you thought Tom Cruise still had some sense left in him... Clicky...
Here's the eBay link...

How would you like to be that kid in 15 years? Knowing some wacko paid several grand for your first poop. My money is on suicide before 20...
Posted By: Frosty Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 04:21 PM
WTF
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tisby:
My money is on suicide before 20...

I think I'll put my money down on raging drug addict by 17.

Did the couple actually sign off on this, or is this something the "sculptor" did on his own? I wouldn't be surprised if Tom OKed this. Just another in a string of wacked out antics. The guy's a certified loon.
What I want to know is what are they feeding that kid? They say that sample is from a 19 week old baby. Our daughter is 17 weeks right now and has yet to EVER create anything resembling a solid chunk of waste.

WTF,
Rick
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by Tisby:
My money is on suicide before 20...

I think I'll put my money down on raging drug addict by 17.

Did the couple actually sign off on this, or is this something the "sculptor" did on his own?

I read about this yesterday, and this sculptor is the same one who did the life-sized sculpture of a naked Britney Spears on her hands and knees giving birth...in detail. I kinda don't think he bothered to get approval for a poop sculpture.
I'm sorry, but after seeing the word poop so many times, when I read this part of the article, I had to go back a second time and realize it said POP start, not poop star.

Quote:

The artist behind the work, Daniel Edwards, previously courted controversy with a life-size nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. That work was shown at the same gallery in April

bronzing a sculpture representing a first poop to remember forever is just a little too far fetched for me, and I'm the friggin queen of poop.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 06:51 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I'm sorry, but after seeing the word poop so many times, when I read this part of the article, I had to go back a second time and realize it said POP start, not poop star.

Quote:

The artist behind the work, Daniel Edwards, previously courted controversy with a life-size nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. That work was shown at the same gallery in April

bronzing a sculpture representing a first poop to remember forever is just a little too far fetched for me, and I'm the friggin queen of poop.

radioactive poop.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 08:09 PM
I have half a mind to bid on the sculpture and send a check that says, "F**k you for thinking your kid's s**t is important."

Stupid people + breeding = America wants to buy their poop.
Posted By: Tourige Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
I have half a mind to bid on the sculpture and send a check that says, "F**k you for thinking your kid's s**t is important."

Stupid people + breeding = America wants to buy their poop.

Lmao
Posted By: JaTo_dup1 Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 08/31/06 08:51 PM
If this is what is selling as art at $5K a pop now, I am taking sculpting class post haste and getting into celeb feces reproductions...
Posted By: Tisby Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 09/01/06 06:56 PM
Awww... eBay took it off!
Posted By: TGO Re: Wow! I'm totally gonna bid on this... - 09/01/06 07:36 PM
that looks pretty massive!

though i've heard babies and small kids tend to do that because their innards are not clogged up with all the residue's and stuff that come from the food we eat.
and the stupidifacation of America continues.

Artist:We know you don't know so we're here to tell you, this is art!

Jato, I hope you've been making those all of your life so I don't think you need to take a class. No bronzing just let nature do the work! You could call it ca-ca el fresco or free range feces! You could market it as not only visually stimulating but olfactory art!
© CEG Archives