Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I just realized there is an unopened carton of orange juice in my refrigerator that's dated April 06. I just opened it and poured some out, and it still looks and smells fine.

Will OJ keep if sealed and unopened, or is there some potential for gastrointestinal havoc lurking in that carton?
I say drink it if you want. Worse case it'll prolly give your the $#!TS.
its good.....drink it...hell...I drink stuff dated back 10ish years and am fine
you can buy a new one for a few bucks.

I personally wouldn't risk getting mudbutt just to save a few dollars. Is it worth the sick day or sore butt you will get later?
Haha, one time I was at one of my ex's grandma's house and she had a thing of non-dairy creamer from a grocery store that went out in 1987 (I was 2)
Items that contains citrus/acid usually can last longer than other fluids i.e. milk. I don't think you should have a problem drinking it.
Posted By: m4gician Re: Old Unopened Orange Juice...Still Good? - 08/26/06 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Antiramie:
I just realized there is an unopened carton of orange juice in my refrigerator that's dated April 06. I just opened it and poured some out, and it still looks and smells fine.

Will OJ keep if sealed and unopened, or is there some potential for gastrointestinal havoc lurking in that carton?

april 06? I assume it's tropicanna? That's the rated life of the FRESH oranges, now I mean the taste won't be superior as day 1 obviously, but the juice is still good assuming it's been in the fridge the entire time. It's not like Milk that expires, it's still good.
© CEG Archives