Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
YES!!!

a bit overkill, but so badass.

~Andrew
I have a new unatainable auto to add to the dream list! That thing looks positively brutal!
Figures some silly Hollywood type has already ordered one.

Mean looking truck, though!
Reading the article, it sounds like Jay Leno bought the first one?
Posted By: Stazi Re: Makes the hummer look like a chick car - 08/25/06 10:31 PM
I love how they make the AK 47 7.62x39mm round sound like some some of anti tank round. Fact is a AR's .223 ((5.56 NATO) rnd has way miore muzzle energy than and AK's round. Dumb asses!
Posted By: KerryKool Re: Makes the hummer look like a chick car - 08/25/06 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
I love how they make the AK 47 7.62x39mm round sound like some some of anti tank round. Fact is a AR's .223 ((5.56 NATO) rnd has way miore muzzle energy than and AK's round. Dumb asses!

They should have tested it against a .50 cal Barret Sniper rifle and see if it can withstand that.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Makes the hummer look like a chick car - 08/25/06 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:

what do you mean dumb asses??
Quote:

In one corner of the Inkas factory in an industrial unit in West Toronto, two men are applying steel plating to the bottom of a black Chevrolet Suburban. The van has been stripped clean.

unless SUVs are called "vans" in Canada.......

and these things are just fortified boxes on wheels. they cant possibly hold a candle to what the Hummer can do, besides armored car duties and its fugly to boot!
Posted By: GS474 Re: Makes the hummer look like a chick car - 08/26/06 12:57 AM
if it was givin to me i'd take it if i could get one for really cheap i'd get it if i i had to pay full price they can take it and shove...........................................................
Posted By: Tom Thumb Re: Makes the hummer look like a chick car - 08/26/06 01:53 AM
Quote from the story "It can stop a bullet from an AK-47, shrug off a roadside bomb, and it makes a Hummer look like a chick car."

I would add the disclaimer: **depending on the size of the roadside bomb.

Bombs can be powerful and have different sized shrapnel, depending on the purpose.

that thing is SOO SWEET!
Very cool. I still like the Lambo:

Not as robust, but perhaps, just slightly more practical. Just by a slim margin.
When will taste return to the automotive world. Combine hideously ugly with utterly pointless with grossly overpriced, and this is what you get.
© CEG Archives