Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kokopellian Free Schick Quattros for the Cro-Magnons - 08/24/06 04:02 AM
It's also a contest entry too. Also, make sure the box for the free razor is checked on the bottom of the page.

Free Schick Quattro Titanium
I still never got my dammn Microsoft USB thingy!!!
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

It wasn't Microsoft, it was Audi. And I got mine. They knew you were a Ferrari buff so they didn't send you one.
I picked up a free one when it was posted last time. This razor was the biggest pile of garbage I ever used. Brand new, the thing was DULL, and yanked at my facial hair rather than cutting it (painfully). The head is also far too bulky to shave well.

I went back to my Gilette Sensor and life is good.
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

It wasn't Microsoft, it was Audi. And I got mine. They knew you were a Ferrari buff so they didn't send you one.

not cool! ferrari loves me, they love me soo much that they sent me an FXX
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
The head is also far too bulky to shave well.

I went back to my Gilette Sensor and life is good.

Another Sensor user here. Anything with more than 3 blades is just too big IMO, which makes it tough to shave your moustache area without cutting your lip.
I have the fusion power and it works great. I've had the schick quattro and it sucks.

there was a microsoft one too that was posted on here that we never got.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Free Schick Quattros for the Cro-Magnons - 08/24/06 01:16 PM
All the schicks i have used suck. I stick with gillette, recently got a fusion in the mail for my 18th. Works great. Before that i had a mach 3.
Originally posted by RawBurt:

At least post the discount code for it
I haven't found another I like better than the original mach 3
I also got the free Quattro last time around. It sucked bad. For the longest time I would switch back and forth between my Braun electric and my Mach 3; I recently picked up one of the Fusion ones, and I actually like it better than the Mach 3. The extra blade on the back actually makes the difference, because you can use it for the tight stuff.

You actually got yours? Wow, you're the first person I've hard that actually received one, and this includes SD'ers who took interest in this promo.
Sorry if it sucks for you guys. I don't shave (I've never shaved) so I wouldn't know a good razor from a hole in the ground. Just thought I'd post up some free ish. Maybe that's why they're giving them away.

Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:

You actually got yours? Wow, you're the first person I've hard that actually received one, and this includes SD'ers who took interest in this promo.

Yep, I got mine. I gave it to my brother when we went to Vegas since I didn't need it. I continue receiving Audi test drive invites and emails about deals at my local dealership. It doesn't bother me. Keeps the dream alive. One day I shall have an RS6, one day.....
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:

there was a microsoft one too that was posted on here that we never got.

i got an e-mail a while back saying they ran out. figures...
© CEG Archives