Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
it's funny, but it's not, especially since they were venomous

http://www.local6.com/news/9717727/detail.html
F'n idiots.
Quote:

I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me.

No fricken' duh. Of course, I'd hate to be anywere and have a rattlesnake bite me, but I guess that's just me.
Did you see this one too?

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/9717086/detail.html

Way to make a point, bucko.

[edit: sarcastic remarks directed at the subject of the story, not any of our intrepid CEGers.]
WTF I once had an encounter with a diamond back... Then it was killed.
They are trying market it into a cult classic via the blogs prior to it's release (like Blaire Witch Project). The trailers I've seen look stupid IMO. Me thinks its gonna flop.
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I once had an encounter with a pale back... Then it was flogged many times..

Fixed
I saw Elky's snake eat a couple mice.
That was the coolest ish I've ever witnessed.
Then it tried to bite Elky. hehehe

btw, that guy was under a bunch of constrictors. I'd like to see him cuddle up with venomous snakes.
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

he really needs to keep his junk in his pants...
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:

he tends to not do that. i, too, have seen his snake.
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
They are trying market it into a cult classic via the blogs prior to it's release (like Blaire Witch Project). The trailers I've seen look stupid IMO. Me thinks its gonna flop.

me thinks it was the #1 grossing movie last weekend with a $15M haul..............

www.boxofficemjo.com

Originally posted by Fmr12B:

me thinks it was the #1 grossing movie last weekend with a $15M haul..............

www.boxofficemjo.com

Yeah, but the studio was expecting a $30M weekend, so they're doing some serious excuse-making right now. The budget on the film is estimated at $35M.
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

www.boxofficemjo.com

Yeah, but the studio was expecting a $30M weekend, so they're doing some serious excuse-making right now. The budget on the film is estimated at $35M.

It should be #1 on it's 1st weekend after all the hype. Anyone seen it?

www.boxofficemjo.com

It should be #1 on it's 1st weekend after all the hype. Anyone seen it?

It *was* #1...but it still made back less than half its budget. Which means this was a slow weekend for movies.
snakes in a mother [censored] theatre

www.boxofficemjo.com

Analysts predicted $30M, studio had predicted $15M. Movie will be profitable as it had a $35M budget plus about $10M for advertising.

Well, if they weren't venemous, that would have been hilarious!

It'd be awesome if I collected my python and a few other harmless constrictors and released them in the theater during the movie. You gotta admit... good, harmless fun, and it'd get a few screams!!
the [censored] theater lets people bring in backpacks?

~Andrew
click me
i saw it. just wanted to get out and see a movie. it was ok. unrealistic but slightly entertaining. if you ever wanted to see a snake bite a dude's junk well then this movie is for you!
This lady tried to get snakes on a mutha#^*(& plane but it just ended up being snakes in a mutha#*&@# post office!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5215506.stm
[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
the [censored] theater lets people bring in backpacks?

~Andrew

You could hide them in your pants.
Yeah I saw it on thurs night It was awsome, not just because it was camoy and fun but also besides that it wasn't a bad movie. It was exactly what it was and it was fun. About time they make a movie that doesn't has and pretenses. All I gotta say is "I deal with life and death situations on a day to day basis, its my job and Im good at it..."
Originally posted by Blackfoot:
It was exactly what it was and it was fun. About time they make a movie that doesn't has and pretenses. All I gotta say is "I deal with life and death situations on a day to day basis, its my job and Im good at it..."

Come again?
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Blackfoot:
It was exactly what it was and it was fun. About time they make a movie that doesn't has and pretenses. All I gotta say is "I deal with life and death situations on a day to day basis, its my job and Im good at it..."

Come again?

It must be a quote from the movie.
Originally posted by baco99:
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:

he tends to not do that. i, too, have seen his snake.

wait, im confused... which snake of his are we talking about?
Someone should bring a snakebite kit for todras next year.
Originally posted by Pienstars:

I'd watch that!
i started my countdown the day the previews for the movie started.
Did you see this one too?

http://www.local6.com/entertainment/9717086/detail.html

Way to make a point, bucko.

[edit: sarcastic remarks directed at the subject of the story, not any of our intrepid CEGers.]

This guy is a true dumbass - here's part of his quote:
"In the movie, these snakes are portrayed as cold-blooded critters." Ummm, yeah, snakes are cold-blooded critters last time I checked.

Scott
HAHAHAHA that happened like two min. from my house, and I didn't even hear about it till last night.
© CEG Archives