Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
hi i was wondering where i can downloaded some virus software to delete these trojan anti viruses. i downloaded avg and norton and it wont remove it. im on a budget as always was wonderin if any of you see some new virus removal. well thanks.
http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

Free Online Scan
If you had called Trojan Man then you might not have any viruses in the first place...
Originally posted by contourfreak22:
delete these trojan anti viruses

i believe i've found your problem.

~Andrew
BitDefender. Trial is free, it updates virus definitions 2-3 times per day, and if I remember correctly they have a free online scan tool too.

www.bitdefender.com
What's the name of the virus?
Originally posted by Apu Nahasapeemapetil:
http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

Free Online Scan

best scan out there. it found the viruses that norton antivirus didnt pick up
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

whoops i guess that didnt work. i got the list i can email if you like to know too.
You have trojan virus issues and you want to send someone an email to show them which viruses you have? I'm no computer expert, but I wouldn't want you emailing me.
i used a combination of mc afee along with ad-aware se and registry mechanic running them a few times to find and delete problem trojans

took a couple of attempts to get rid of some, but it eventually worked pretty well
hi i was wondering where i can downloaded some virus software to delete these trojan anti viruses. i downloaded avg and norton and it wont remove it. im on a budget as always was wonderin if any of you see some new virus removal. well thanks.

Did this virus eat your Shift key?
Originally posted by Hightower GT:

that sonuvabitch has gotten a lot of people on these boards. ahhhhh1111 i think it's gotten me too

`andrew
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

There are two reasons why I asked.
1. Some Trojans require specific tools to remove.

2. As much as I like AVG(I use it) it sometimes give false positives when scanning.

Download Spysweeper. The 30 trial is fully functional and is very good at sniffing out Trojans. Install it and run a scan in safe mode. If it doesn't find the same thing that AVG found it's a good chance you got a false positive from AVG. And if it does find critters it more than likely will remove them.
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by Hightower GT:

that sonuvabitch has gotten a lot of people on these boards. ahhhhh1111 i think it's gotten me too

`andrew

lol...
© CEG Archives