Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: m4gician What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 12:38 AM
Okay basically I'll sum up the 'ricers' into 3 types while still being politcally correct (pssh... lol)

Ricer #1) The car's stereo makes the car shake, all you can hear from the inside is very loud and indecent lyrics with the most common lyrics being 'yo, yo, ho, flow, [censored].' The car itself is the very place rust on a car was born however, these cars have the biggest chrome wheels that could fit without going into the cabin. The windows are tinted really dark. To complete this 'ensemble' the car has the most aggressive and probably most scary looking body kit. You can draw your own conclusions from here. THis ricer is available on all cars, although more common on older compact/imd size cars, usually of a luxurious brand (BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda)

Ricer #2) The car's stereo also makes the car shake, however from the inside of this car is "utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz." The exhaust on this car makes it sound like a continuous farting noise, a bee hive, a can with a rock in it. The exhaust looks either like a really really big hole (these ricers like that for more than just sound) or it's got really really bad and off looking squares. This car rides so low that if you paint it green and yellow it'll mow your lawn. The driver uses the word 'Brho' excessively in speech. This ricer is available on most tuner cars.

Ricer #3) What most would find as the foundation and pioneer of all ricers. These guys love to drive IMPORT cars only. Most of them drive newer model cars, probably more than any of us could afford via conventional means (aka not growing and trafficing drugs, weapons, and groceries), but one would be hard pressed to see these vehicles as anything but luxurious as these cars have multi-coloured logos, stickers and decals EVERYWHERE. There are LEDs the colours of hte rainbow, mounted on every available space. The sounds of hello kitty, anime and deep mind boggling 16minute trance tracks are heard from within. This ricer is common everywhere.

All of these are just generalizations and you may draw your own conclusions, also these traits and characteristics are often interchangeable so be on the look out.
Posted By: GS474 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 12:44 AM
its hard to decide "ALL OF THEM"
Originally posted by m4gician:

usually of a luxurious brand (BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda )

Posted By: 2000myst Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 12:52 AM
What about all the people that buy sh@#ty old rear wheel drive imports and think they are the best thing that ever happened. Again they have a big crappy exhaust on the car and rev the engine every time the clutch is in.

Another one is again old imports except front wheel drive.

240sx,integra, civic,eclipse, i mean the really crappy ones that are on there last leg and need repairs everyday. they also pass inspection b/c someone knows someone who knows someone and cheats the system
Posted By: RawBurt Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 01:15 AM
What about the ones that try to make contours look good/ fast?
Posted By: m4gician Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 01:15 AM
May I also add, these ricers can be found behind your local fast food restaurant at night, or empty parking lot.
I hate people that talk, talk, talk, and then never deliver...
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 01:46 AM
i hate going to auto zone and heart sh!t from the people who work there telling me about how their car is at the shop gettin glorified or how they had a 350Z and crashed it..pisses me off..
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:06 AM
Yep gotta say all thee above.
Posted By: Tom Thumb Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:13 AM
The Camero is my least favorite car. I like Firebirds and Trans ams but not Cameros. The Camero is a high performance pile of junk.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Tom Thumb:
The Camero is my least favorite car. I like Firebirds and Trans ams but not Cameros. The Camero is a high performance pile of junk.

WTF are you talking about??

BTW its cAmaro

sheesh
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:19 AM

Camaro.

Personally, I think trying to classify the different types of ricer is like trying to classify different types of poo. You have your firm chocolate brown type, your runny slightly greenish kind, your chunky breaks-apart-as-it-comes-out kind....

Meh. It's all poo!
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:21 AM
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

Personally, I think trying to classify the different types of ricer is like trying to classify different types of poo. You have your firm chocolate brown type, your runny slightly greenish kind, your chunky breaks-apart-as-it-comes-out kind....

Meh. It's all poo!

Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:21 AM
Originally posted by RawBurt:

BTW its cAmaro

sheesh

He had the first 'a' right. It was the second one he missed. And you forgot to capitalize it!
Sheesh.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:26 AM
Originally posted by RawBurt:

BTW its cAmaro

sheesh

He had the first 'a' right. It was the second one he missed. And you forgot to capitalize it!
Sheesh.

Oh boy, haha. My bad
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:30 AM
I hate the ricers who GOTO autozone, spend 30/60 minutes trying to decide what kind of mods they should get, asking me what kind of intake would be best, then ends up just buying a peice of [censored] plastic intake and filter.

Then they wanna detail it, when it looks like [censored] with fake chrome hubcaps and probaly polished steel mufflers.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 03:03 AM
The ones with Pythagoras Angle Wings on V6 pony cars. Absolutely drives me insane.
Where do I fit in on that list?
Posted By: Pre98 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Where do I fit in on that list?

No. McDonalds makes me hungry, so your car's OK. I keed I keed
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 03:27 AM
teeny boppers in Civics who think they are the fastest things on earth
Posted By: Pre98 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Renee:

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Pre98:

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!

Only long enough for a grudge <censored>!

"HERE'S.....WHAT.....I......THINK.....OF......YOUR.....RICE!!!......BEYOTCH!!! <grunt> .... <grunt>

***whew!!!*** ***pant*** ***pant***

Now get out, and make me a sammich on your way past the kitchen!!

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 12:31 PM
My observations are, that every "true ricer" must be the fastest car on the road that they're traveling, at that particular time. Whether everyone is going the speed limit, or 15 over, they've got to be going faster, by atleast 10mph, and weaving through traffic. If the cracked body kit and primered quarter panel didn't draw enough attention, why not cut 13 people off on their way home!

Mark
Got to respect the 13 year old 4 door Accord sedan with the DIY tint on the rear window and an APC sticker (crooked and not centered) on the front. The incredible performance (and sound) of a bone stock automatic 4 banger blowing out a Folgers exhaust. The killer yellow paint, complete with drips, runs & orange peel, on the a/c vents, IP bezel, door handle pockets and parking brake handle. The super high quality Audiovox stereo pumping out some rediculous cross of Yanni and Ice Cube through a pair of Jensen speakers loud enough to rattle the tinted, gold rimmed, rear license plate frame. Least we overlook the chrome plated plastic wheel covers (held on by at least 2 zip ties per wheel). Finally, the wing. It's downforce coming solely from the weight as the car could never reach speeds capable of said wing producing down force because, said wing creates more drag the the Folger-assed 4 banger can overcome. The fact that it's 6 inches wider than the car does aid in backing into a parking space though; like wands on a snow plow, you can see that wing from any position in the drivers seat. From any position within 50 yards.

I actualy don't hate these people. After all, laughter is the best medicine. Just as long as they know I'm laughing at them.
ricer who just talk about the jdm swap they wanna make in the car but will never do it
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:
ricer who just talk about the jdm swap they wanna make in the car but will never do it

glad i'm not the only one who know those type of people. one of my friends from high school (and i use the word friend loosely) has a 92 Eagle Summit 2 door lookin thing and is always, ALWAYS talking about how he wants to swap in the vr4 from a 3000GT. anything i say about cars ends with "the swap is easy, i just can't afford it right now." ugh

~Andrew
I like all ricers. They make the rest of us look that much smarter.
Posted By: starjammir Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 02:34 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
I like all ricers. They make the rest of us look that much smarter.

I like the way you think Forgot to add it makes our cars look better too.
Posted By: Frosty Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 04:13 PM
Anything with primer/bashed up bodykit/ and a huge wing or mismatched rims (i.e. 2 nice rims in the rear and two steelies in front...nothing is more ghetto than that!) I hate it when you beat them and once you back off they come flying by like they're the ish. Gotta love those ricer flyby's.
i hate the downhill bandits. the ones that cant keep up with your moms taurus going uphill but can shoot downhill faster than a launching space shuttle

honorable mention to the guys heading up the hill behind my house. at some point they decide to upshift to third or fourth gear after a good running start, but quickly realize they have to downshift becase the fart can isn't actually providing thrust

extra rasberry to the friend who has been a sworn muscle car guy and jumped all over a beatup smoking civic si when his 5.0 died
Posted By: Bike2112 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/21/06 08:25 PM
Most Hated Ricer is usually the punk a$$ kid driving the car.
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/22/06 12:03 AM

"HERE'S.....WHAT.....I......THINK.....OF......YOUR.....RICE!!!......BEYOTCH!!! <grunt> .... <grunt>

Is that a ham sammich you want
Posted By: Pre98 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/22/06 12:35 AM
Posted By: MattB Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/22/06 01:33 AM
I hate the ricers who have rims on the rear tires and spare tires on the front .

Or the ones that rev up at a light,. Then they take off fast and then make a right turn 50 feet down the road or to the next red light, what a waste of gas and brakes. Me and my daughter laugh at them and shake our heads, what a bunch of idiots.

Matt
Posted By: cuda06 Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/22/06 01:42 AM
You have forgotten about the two wheeled ricers. Or those usually named SQUIDS. They are just as bad and half of them dont even have a license. Other than that I just love the domestic vtec cars and the "insert any make" type R.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/22/06 02:06 AM

Is that a ham sammich you want

Ham's fine. But make sure you cut the crust off, and slice it in half diagonally. Get it right, or there'll be round two for you! The second time I'll turn you around so's you can see mah "O" face!

Posted By: m4gician Re: What's YOUR most HATED type of RICER? - 08/23/06 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Trapps:
Got to respect the 13 year old 4 door Accord sedan with the DIY tint on the rear window and an APC sticker (crooked and not centered) on the front. The incredible performance (and sound) of a bone stock automatic 4 banger blowing out a Folgers exhaust. The killer yellow paint, complete with drips, runs & orange peel, on the a/c vents, IP bezel, door handle pockets and parking brake handle. The super high quality Audiovox stereo pumping out some rediculous cross of Yanni and Ice Cube through a pair of Jensen speakers loud enough to rattle the tinted, gold rimmed, rear license plate frame. Least we overlook the chrome plated plastic wheel covers (held on by at least 2 zip ties per wheel). Finally, the wing. It's downforce coming solely from the weight as the car could never reach speeds capable of said wing producing down force because, said wing creates more drag the the Folger-assed 4 banger can overcome. The fact that it's 6 inches wider than the car does aid in backing into a parking space though; like wands on a snow plow, you can see that wing from any position in the drivers seat. From any position within 50 yards.

I actualy don't hate these people. After all, laughter is the best medicine. Just as long as they know I'm laughing at them.

most common ricer around the 'ghetto' area. It's always a [censored] accord too huh?
© CEG Archives