Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 ogame? - 08/20/06 03:21 AM
just wondering if anyone plays ogame...?
Posted By: ridered81 Re: ogame? - 08/20/06 03:23 AM
never heard of it man, what kinda game is it?
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/20/06 03:29 AM
its kind of along the lines of a warcraft...but u dont actually do things...the website for it is www.ogame.org

u have planets, ships, defense, and all kinds of building that u can command...u can attack others trade, be in alliances and get many planets...u dont play it, u tell it what to do...

this is NOT like what i usually play as far as games go(i usually play tigerwoods, or NFS or other sports games) but, one of my good friends got me hooked and ive been playing for a while...

if u get interested in starting...get an account in Universe 7...then i can hook u up and get u going!
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/20/06 06:48 PM
no one?
Posted By: coatsy Re: ogame? - 08/22/06 01:30 AM
I'm in there, no clue what I am doing but building a whole wack of stuff!
Posted By: HondaKL Re: ogame? - 08/22/06 12:05 PM
Too busy playing City of Villains
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/22/06 01:37 PM
well, ogame is easy to play...once u get far enough along, all u have to do is check it once or twice a day...
Posted By: coatsy Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 02:05 AM
Anyone else that joins jump in Universe 17 thats where I am..
Addicting stuff
Posted By: ridered81 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 02:15 AM
im in, i joined universe 17 but i have no idea what this is at all so it may take me a while to figure things out, any helpful hints or advice would be great...
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 03:04 AM
JOIN UNIVERSE 7...I CAN HOOK U UP!!!
Posted By: whitesvt Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 04:36 AM
I'm in on universe 7 under whitesvt. Hook me up !!!
Posted By: ridered81 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 02:39 PM
this is seriously a lot of fun, im starting to build a whole bunch of stuff. bad arse game!
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 07:28 PM
whitesvt will get hooked up soon
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 07:34 PM
I read up on it on wiki. I think I might give it a shot soon. I'll have to pry myself away from XBox Live first though.
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 07:35 PM
join UNIVERSE 7 once u do and i can help get u going...then u can join my alliance and we will help u too!
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 07:37 PM
Originally posted by BigBEN:
join UNIVERSE 7 once u do and i can help get u going...then u can join my alliance and we will help u too!

I dunno.....coatsy sure wants us all to join Universe 17. Maybe you could each give us a sales pitch. You know...benefits of your particular Universe.

C'mon now! Sell me on YOUR Universe!
Posted By: KerryKool Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:01 PM
I'm in Universe 7 as KerryKool. I need to figure out how to play now.
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:23 PM
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by BigBEN:

I dunno.....coatsy sure wants us all to join Universe 17. Maybe you could each give us a sales pitch. You know...benefits of your particular Universe.

C'mon now! Sell me on YOUR Universe!

i have 9 planets, i am very experienced, i am friends with the #15 ranked player (out of 4000 something) and i kno what to do and how to start!

i can get u started and i am ranked in the 600's which coatsy isnt ranked and probaly only has one planet and maybe 50 points where i have 188107 points!

therefore...join uni 7 and i can get u going!

ask whitesvt and kerrykool, i sent them 30k metal 20K crustal and 10K deut to get him started!
Posted By: coatsy Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:40 PM
I am not selling it, I just joined three days ago, initially had NO clue what the hell I was doing and I am close building a fleet of fighters so that I can kick some peoples asses.. lol
Basically you can join anywhere, I initially ment to join Bens, but for some reason thought he had said 17.. Oh well, come to 17 so that you can be with Rider and I, we can be a trio of NOOBs and create the NOOB alliance lol.. Then take over the universe.
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:54 PM
how many fighters do u consider a fleet... because 10 or 20 wont do squat on any decent fleet or defense(i have around 700 light fighters and i use them basically as bait...i use my 600 battle ships to win wars )...get small cargo ships and send them to pick up unprotected resources...

ps...make sure u get espionage technology and espionage probes to probe people before you attack anyone!
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:57 PM
I assume that each Universe is a game unto itself, am I right? No cross-universe interaction, correct?
Posted By: ridered81 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:57 PM
haha this is sweet, im addicted already
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:58 PM
yes...u are right...but in each universe there are around 9 galaxies with LOTS of planets, so u wont get bored in the uni u join
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 08:59 PM
Originally posted by coatsy:
I am not selling it, I just joined three days ago, initially had NO clue what the hell I was doing and I am close building a fleet of fighters so that I can kick some peoples asses.. lol
Basically you can join anywhere, I initially ment to join Bens, but for some reason thought he had said 17.. Oh well, come to 17 so that you can be with Rider and I, we can be a trio of NOOBs and create the NOOB alliance lol.. Then take over the universe.

I joined 17. Have no idea wtf this is about...and I'm not big on pc games (or any other games for that matter) but yea, find me or something.
Posted By: ridered81 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 09:02 PM
nice we will have to get an alliance started, ill send you a message about it...
Posted By: coatsy Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 09:59 PM
I STARTED THREE DAYS AGO!! LOL My fleet is not really a fleet,
I have a fleet of metal though LOL.. And Solar Power.
Can't wait to get to the Espionage Level.. Wish there was a way to make things quicker. Fun though..
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 10:41 PM
its a blast...ive been playing for over a year and am VERY addicted...
Posted By: KerryKool Re: ogame? - 08/23/06 11:13 PM
So far so good. I have a few more mins until I get some help from Ben. I need to build more solar plants.
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: ogame? - 08/24/06 03:22 PM
glad to know your are enjoying the game as much as i do!
© CEG Archives