Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kremithefrog Pranks - 08/16/06 10:44 PM
I need some ideas of pranks to do to a co-worker. We've been doing various ones to each other this past week but I need something good this time. Of course it can't hurt the person (atleast not like real bad) and of course not too illegal.

What he did to me and another co-worker/friend today was write with mustard on our front bumpers that we're gay. I didn't even see it until my buddy called me and told me and don't care since anyways since it's the zetec. His car is a lot nicer than that, and I think it's sorta messed up to do that. .... So the target's vehicle is not off limits, just nothing that permanently damages it.

Also, we're not even telling him we ever saw it (depriving a prankster of their satisfication often gets them worse than a prank). It's raining now, so the rain washing it off makes sense. Of course he'll know we did once he gets pranked by us.

By the way, we work in an auto shop. And his home is not an option for being pranked.
Posted By: coatsy Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:03 PM
Get two air jacks and jack the back of his car up on both sides so that the tires are just off the ground. Then watch him try to leave after work.. He'll shi t himself thinking that his tranny is screwed!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:07 PM
I'm sure he'd notice that.
Posted By: spgoode_dup1 Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:08 PM
I played a prank on a very liberal coworker one time. I taped an NRA bumper sticker to her car.
Another idea is to use a rainbow bumper sticker.
Posted By: coatsy Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:09 PM
Nope keep the jacks near the tires and only jack it up so the tires are about 2inches off the ground. It works we got our teacher one time in highschool, he had rear wheel drive mind you.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:18 PM
I'd really think he'd notice. Having the rear of a jeep cherokee up high enough to have the rear wheels off the ground would be noticeable.

The bumper sticker one is pretty good. I'm sure he'll be looking for retaliation, so pulling it off may be a bit tricky, but doable.
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:24 PM
Using the window chalk stuff from Walmart is always fun.

Write something like a penis or "I ΓΆβ?ΆΒ¥ boys" on his windows while he's at a place where he can't clean it off very easily (like not at his house).
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:25 PM
I only see him at work. And he can clean it off easy there. Though I still may do it at some point. We have tire markers, much harder to clean than other stuff.
Posted By: jthursby Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:26 PM
try the air-hose bomb. You drill a 2 liter plastic bottle to accept a air fitting. Hook it up to a airline and slip the bottle under the car he's working near. Just crack the air line open a hair and sit back and wait. Makes a nice loud boom. Will scare the crap out of him.

Jim T
Posted By: coatsy Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jthursby:
try the air-hose bomb. You drill a 2 liter plastic bottle to accept a air fitting. Hook it up to a airline and slip the bottle under the car he's working near. Just crack the air line open a hair and sit back and wait. Makes a nice loud boom. Will scare the crap out of him.

Jim T

Hilarious! I vote for this one.. lol

How bout get his keys and move his car somewhere so he thinks it was stolen..
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Pranks - 08/16/06 11:45 PM
If the coworker is married you play the old fake, but formal looking, letter informing him he has a child and the mother is trying to track him down for some financial help.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I'd really think he'd notice. Having the rear of a jeep cherokee up high enough to have the rear wheels off the ground would be noticeable.

being a jeep makes it easier.
you put jackstands under the rear axle right near the wheels.
that way teh suspension is still compressed and the suspension still moves when he gets in it.
you only need to set the vehicle high enough so the tires just don't touch.

did this at wedding years ago to the grooms truck, he never noticed...except when he put it in drive.
so he then put it in 4-wheel and drove off the stands.
Posted By: "shotty driving"-ds Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 12:53 AM
Well you could freeze a can of shaving cream, then once it's frozen , use a can opener to open it and remove the frozen block of shaving cream. As it melts it expands. So if he has a desk you toss it in there. If you put it in his tool box you could just tell him you were trying to help him out by cleaning the grease off his tools but it got a little out of hand.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 01:26 AM
Originally posted by "shotty driving"-ds:
Well you could freeze a can of shaving cream, then once it's frozen , use a can opener to open it and remove the frozen block of shaving cream. As it melts it expands. So if he has a desk you toss it in there. If you put it in his tool box you could just tell him you were trying to help him out by cleaning the grease off his tools but it got a little out of hand.

Interesting. Sounds potentially dangerous though...

Vaseline under the door handles of his vehicle - harmless & limited messiness.

Remove bathroom tissue from the john & leave a note saying, "You're outa luck." hanging in the dispenser.

Hair gel in the soap dispenser, but you guys prolly use that industrial stuff.

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 01:27 AM
Originally posted by jthursby:

Jim T

That's been done to many times in our shop. We gotta do something new.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 01:30 AM
I found this site
http://www.wanderworks.com/chilichokers/pranks_cars.htm

I'm complying all good ideas to go over with my co-worker before the target gets there tomorrow.

I may try jacking his jeep up, but he'll probably take it to lunch tomorrow, and a lotta times he drives a sentra, so that one may have to wait.
Posted By: JDWitt Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 01:37 AM
Duck tape his doors shut. Put all around the body lines of the doors. use a LOT!!!!!! I did it to a buddy once, on his two door truck I used a whole roll of tape. It took him an hour to get one door open just to get in.

OR

Wait till you know he is not home call his wife/gf say did "bob" make it home all right? Last I seen him I was trying to get him out of the bar, he was pounding down drinks with some chick Just wanted to see if he was ok . he will catch a sh!t storm for somthing he has no clue about. the key is to call her back the next day to tell her it was a joke, you don't want to wreak a marriage. I did that to the same bubby with the duck taped truck. and yet he still talks to me.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 01:43 AM
Something else I may do, if I can get his cellphone, is change his woman's number to mine. Then call repeatedly from my phone, waiting a few seconds, and hanging up each time he answers.
Posted By: Tom Thumb Re: Pranks - 08/17/06 02:02 AM
Write in large letters on the rear bumper "Honk for Gay Rights".
© CEG Archives