Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 2slowtour MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 06:29 AM
anyone seen that show. NEXT on mtv well if you look at the big black bus it has contour headlights. haha its pretty sick.

and on thursday at 10 pm they are going to pimp out a ford contour on pimp my ride. this should be fun to see. prolbey going to be trash.

Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 06:31 AM
thats the weirdest thing. i was literally watching and thinking to post the same thing. i've seen threads already of the company that makes the bus for clients and they use the contour headlights. never noticed the "next" bus was one of them
Posted By: 2slowtour Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 06:36 AM
haha that is cool yeah i had to double check it cause i was lookin at it for a while.
Posted By: Lexxer Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 08:27 AM
lol I never noticed that. I will be tuning in to watch the Pimp my ride...Even though all their going to do is a paint job and 87 zillion tv's but I'm sure it will give all of us some ideas, mod wise.
Posted By: Guitarman19853 Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 11:09 AM
yeah i saw this but i didnt post because i searched and found threads on it already
Posted By: RawBurt Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 01:04 PM
Double repost, wo0t!!1!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 03:11 PM
I've seent hose busses in person, i've also seen some with windstar head lights!

Why on earth would they choose contour's head lights? They have some of the worst lighting characteristics ever!

Does it scare anyone else that someone is driving one of these behemoths down the road at night with contour headlamps to light the way
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 03:17 PM
yea ive seen those campers, they have contour headlights..did you also see the paki guy..PAKI MAKES GIRLS WACKY! LMAO!
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 03:19 PM
thought about posting this months ago but figured someone else would notice too and post
Posted By: PacificTourG Re: MTVs NExt - 08/14/06 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
yeah i saw this but i didnt post because i searched and found threads on it already

Yes.It has already been discussed. This is a repost.
© CEG Archives