Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: liquidX Prison Break - 10/05/05 01:17 PM
Did any of you catch last Monday's episode of this awesome series on FOX? I think it's a pretty good attempt to display the reality about life in a state penitentary. Side plots and stories included. Pretty interesting!
Posted By: Davo Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 01:18 PM
If you want real, watch Oz.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 01:22 PM
I've only caught one episode and it was excellent. I'm still stuck on "Over*There"
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 01:50 PM
Very good show. I don't miss Prison Break or Lost.
Posted By: Tourgasm Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 03:10 PM
Lost is awesome. THe only show that I know what time it's on.
Posted By: 99blacksesport_dup1 Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 03:15 PM
Ive seen every prison break, gotta say its one of the only mini-series not on HBO that I have actually looked foward to. I think it sucks that they are missing 2 weeks until the next episode for the friggin baseball games.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Ive seen every prison break, gotta say its one of the only mini-series not on HBO that I have actually looked foward to. I think it sucks that they are missing 2 weeks until the next episode for the friggin baseball games.

Yeah I noticed that... I made a note on my organizer to not miss it
Posted By: GS474 Re: Prison Break - 10/05/05 05:05 PM
i seen an episode a few weeks ago i was flipping though channel getting ready to pop a dvd in and watch it but i stumbled apon the show and i couldn't change the channel
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Prison Break - 11/23/05 03:27 AM
Bringing back a old thread:

Just wondering what everyone thoughts are on this Mondays episode? I thought it was the best one yet, but I hate the fact that they killed off Abruzzi. They put such a twist on it. Now they are stuck with T-Bags, and what's going to happen about the getaway plan without Abruzzi there?

I can honestly say this is the only show that I have never missed a single episode and watched every second of it no matter what.
Posted By: hotdimmes Re: Prison Break - 11/23/05 03:54 AM
I was hoping they'd kill off T-Bag, but I think everyone was rooting for that so it's probably why the didn't. The ol' switcharoo!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Prison Break - 11/23/05 04:01 AM
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
I was hoping they'd kill off T-Bag, but I think everyone was rooting for that so it's probably why the didn't. The ol' switcharoo!

I thought he was going to kill him for sure, but he had his "sign from god" and decided to back out.
© CEG Archives