Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/23/03 07:31 PM
I'm compiling an FAQ for mesh grilles and work like CEGers input on this.

Please post:

- where you purchased your mesh
(if a website, please post the site)
- how much it costed
- any other info you think may be useful for the FAQ

Thanks!
Posted By: Kappa2006 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/23/03 07:42 PM
Black gutter guard from a local hardware store, chrome spray paint from pep boys, and paperclips to keep the grill in place. (drill holes into the tabs around the grill opening and pull the paperclip through the whole and then through the grill. Looks great. Very Cheap. No fading yet.
Posted By: 2KSESportV6 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 01:33 AM
I've purchased mine from Home Depot and it costed me 1.67 for a 6x3in sheet or something like that. It is that gutter guard stuff. Came in handy eventhough I cut my hand installing it.
Posted By: h_town_contour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 02:07 AM
Lowes home improvement(no home depot where I used to live), $1.19 for gutter guard stuff. Held on with some wire
Posted By: dartsoccer8 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 05:00 AM
Originally posted by 2KSESport:
I've purchased mine from Home Depot and it costed me 1.67 for a 6x3in sheet or something like that. It is that gutter guard stuff. Came in handy eventhough I cut my hand installing it.

that stuff is deadly, i still have a scar on my finger from getting cut. i just the old grille out with a saw and tried to smooth it down best as i could, cut the mesh so that it would about about one inch hanging over all the way around, then i just bent the mesh around the backside, and secured it with couple screws. looks pretty decent for a 20 minute "i'm bored, lets mess with the contour" job.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 05:00 AM
Price: Like $2-3 for a roll of gutter guard at Home Depot

Fastened with: Clear hot glue

Sidenotes: I did it on my post 98 mystique (on my old 99), and the procedure is a little different than contours. First theres 4 screws at the top of the grille when you open the hood--take those out, then to access the 3 allen screws below the grille, you need to carefully and gently bend the grille forward, and use one of those 90 degree bent allen keys (can't remember what size). It takes quite some time as you have very limited space to work with, but eventually you'll get them out. Then slide the grille back; once you get the grille off (for the way i did it) you need to cut out the vertical bars in the grille. Make sure the stubs are cut flush to the frame of the grille, so it looks good. Then all i did was slap some mesh in there slightly biggeer than the opening, and glued it on the grille in the back where you cant see.

*I am on the hunt for some better mesh however, because the gutter guard is kind of flimsy, and wears its shine quickly. Also when i find some new mesh, i'll probably use gel base super glue to make sure its extra tight, or figure something else out.

Also if you do use gutter guard, i would recommend putting a clear coat on it, so it keeps its shine. And if the spots where the stubs were cut flush bother you, then have your grille painted body color--to me, it doesn't stick out too much.

I have some finished pics here

Happy modding
Posted By: Nick98CSVT Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 05:21 AM
ELKY mesh
$45 I think
I havent put it on yet, so I dont know any details. But I know other people have it so they can tell you.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 06:50 AM
stazi's grill kit. i love it.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 07:18 AM
someone give some info on how they did their pre98 grill

im interested...n provide pics.
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 10:31 AM
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

Hate to be this way,,,, but search

Here ya go.. Found it here, and did it this way..

Oh yeah, here's pics of my grill,,, HOME DEPOT is the place!! Nice limb huh?
Posted By: maxx_power76 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Sl33stak:

Hate to be this way,,,, but search

Here ya go.. Found it here, and did it this way..

Oh yeah, here's pics of my grill,,, HOME DEPOT is the place!! Nice limb huh?

That how to is for 98+. He was asking about a pre98 grill which is diff. I did my grill almost the same way the how to says. I got my mesh at an automotive store for around $35.
Posted By: Martin98 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/24/03 06:06 PM
I just picked up some ELKY Mesh from a fellow CEG member. I had the opportunity to put it in last night to my upper and lower front grill. The whole process only took about 2 hours and it looks great. I got the mesh for $40.00 and the only other costs I incurred were band-aids (the stuff is very sharp when cut) and screws to attach the mesh to the chrome housing.

Bottom Line....This is a great mod that is cost affective and easy to do yourself.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/25/03 09:43 PM
Originally posted by amarv12:

Sidenotes: I did it on my post 98 mystique (on my old 99), and the procedure is a little different than contours. First theres 4 screws at the top of the grille when you open the hood--take those out, then to access the 3 allen screws below the grille, you need to carefully and gently bend the grille forward, and use one of those 90 degree bent allen keys (can't remember what size). It takes quite some time as you have very limited space to work with, but eventually you'll get them out. Then slide the grille back; once you get the grille off (for the way i did it) you need to cut out the vertical bars in the grille. Make sure the stubs are cut flush to the frame of the grille, so it looks good. Then all i did was slap some mesh in there slightly biggeer than the opening, and glued it on the grille in the back where you cant see.

*I am on the hunt for some better mesh however, because the gutter guard is kind of flimsy, and wears its shine quickly. Also when i find some new mesh, i'll probably use gel base super glue to make sure its extra tight, or figure something else out.

Also if you do use gutter guard, i would recommend putting a clear coat on it, so it keeps its shine. And if the spots where the stubs were cut flush bother you, then have your grille painted body color--to me, it doesn't stick out too much.

Happy modding

So; this thread got me motivated to actually go look for mesh, so i hit up home depot to look around again. Most of you know already, but i just found out that most home depots dont even sell the rolls of gutter guard anymore--instead they sell these 3' sheets. These sheets are much better than the old stuff i had from the roll, much thicker--higher guage, and just generally sturdier.
So, i re-meshed my grille, and this time i used screws to fasten it, along with hot glue. Also i cleaned the mesh and get a chance to put on some clearcoat early this morning, it looks great.

This picture is a little big, so i'll post a link. In the pic, where i have the red circles you can see that i have put screws, driven from the outer edge to inner; and where the blue circles are is where i later put hot glue. There's more pics in that album too. Sorry about the quality, photobucket resizes pics when they're too big.

So to recap:
Mesh: Higher guage gutter guard 3' sheet

Price: $1.25

I know this is all pretty simple, but i think its nice to outline it for the newcomers that may be scared to just tear stuff apart on their own.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/25/03 10:33 PM
Here's some pics of my Stazzi SVT grills.

Posted By: proliphik Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/26/03 02:00 PM
hahaha pete...i don't think costed is a word
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 10/26/03 05:34 PM
Originally posted by proliphik:
hahaha pete...i don't think costed is a word

Merriam Webster:
3. past cost·ed : to estimate or set the cost of
Posted By: Josch_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 08:00 AM
Elky Mesh is DEFINITELY the way to go:

GROUP BUY for it here

I got mine just the other day and still haven't had time to put it on, but for my '95, I plan to CAREFULLY cut out the stock black mesh in my grille, so the black surround of the grille is still around the perimeter, and I will mount the Elky Mesh in from the rear so it will look inset (similar to the above pic of the post-98), and it will look TIGHT when I'm done. Whenever I finish I will try to post pics, but I already know what it will look like in my mind.

The reason I chose the Elky Mesh is because it has a totally smooth surface ( flat metal with shear-cut slots in it), and is ALUMINUM which has the ability to get finely hand polished to look totally shiney like chrome. You can't polish the jagged diagonal stamped effect of the gudder guard tin. And gudder guard just looks too industrial for my taste. I like my car to look sexy clean
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 01:21 PM
ere's a link to some pics I took while doing mine. They might help, but then again they might not....

LINKY...
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 03:44 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
ere's a link to some pics I took while doing mine. They might help, but then again they might not....

LINKY...

thanks for the pics, I have been wondering how to do the front of the grille, I just got a 99, and it was way different, so now I am going to do that today, only question was how did you get the two pieces seperated.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 04:00 PM
I used a soldering iron to melt the plastic tabs. Or you could also drill them out I guess.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 04:07 PM
awsome, gonna go do it now, just waiting for you! lol, thanks
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 06:11 PM
I actually used the other How-To to get me started the first time. Can you believe someone actually stole the grill off of the front of my car!!!!

Thank goodness Hector has a small Contour boneyard stashed away in his garage somewhere!
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/01/03 09:37 PM
I found out why you dont drill those [censored] holes, wow took me a while to figure out how to get it to go back on and [censored] stay on decently. here is the pictures of the finish product, and also the world premier of the first pic of my new car to hit CEG. lol

Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/02/03 03:51 AM

Posted By: auiotour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/02/03 05:22 PM
later today, I will grab some pictures of how I did my install, I its very simple. I can tell you right now, cut a piece that is half an inch longer in both directions of the pre98 grille, then cut the holes for the emblem, and fasten the emblem, making it so you can bend the mesh around the back giving it a hold that won't ever let go. Cut some of the extra pieces off. *** Make sure you put it high enough up that it doesn't show when the hood is down *** I will post pics later tonight this afternoon.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/02/03 07:28 PM
I have no ford emblem...so you just buy a piece of mesh and put it on top of the old grill piece.

I just gotta see how you held it down...
Posted By: auiotour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/03/03 12:16 AM

here are the pics sorry they are a little blurry. I just bent it around the edges and it holds on by itself
Posted By: mavrock_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/27/03 03:36 AM
This is great and all, but what have you fellow non-SVT guys done for a lower mesh? I've been thinking for quite a long time now that the bottom could use something....ideas & pics welcome!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 11/30/03 04:57 PM
Originally posted by mavrock:
This is great and all, but what have you fellow non-SVT guys done for a lower mesh? I've been thinking for quite a long time now that the bottom could use something....ideas & pics welcome!

Haven't yet...its too cold!
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/01/03 12:43 AM
heres a pre98 upper and pre98 svt lower front

Bought it at home depot
$4
worked great.
Posted By: ibjamn Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/04/03 04:39 PM
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Here's some pics of my Stazzi SVT grills.

What kind of mesh does Stazzi use?Can you get it at homedepot?
Posted By: Oo.et.oO_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/04/03 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ibjamn:

What kind of mesh does Stazzi use?Can you get it at homedepot?

no. but you can get stuff like it and others at metal supply places. it's usually called "expanded metal" and you can get it in various finishes and materials.

i'm sure they'd know what you meant by mesh as well. try not to tell them it's for your car grill or they might try to charge you an arm and/or a leg.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/04/03 09:16 PM
alot of people get 'gutter guard' from home depot
Posted By: BSVT_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/09/03 12:51 AM
This is a little How-to like i did mine:

You can find a piece of grill at your local speed shop you just have to ask them thay always have a roll in the back store...for
the lower grill it's pretty easy, you just have to cut the grill the right size to fit in the hole, i had some problem with the little pins
to hold the factory grill so i recommend you to cut them with a grinder or something i think it'll fit easier and you'd have facility
to fit your new grill, i personally fit it with some black sillicone and it stays very strong! for the back it's the same thing....for
the oval now it's a bit moore complicated, you'll have to do a lot of work to fit a custom grill in there, first remove the oval
from the car, 2 nd: try to seperate the two differents pieces but take care to not break them, they are very strong, after this
you'll have to cut all the factory grill one by one with apair of wiring cutter or something like that then you can file all the
residue cause if something stays you'll see it in the back of the new oval. Now it's the time to cut the grill and place it between
the two seperate piece ( the plastic one and the chrome oval) and compress it hard with 4 pairs of vise grip and again some
silicone to make it durable and strong, let the time to the silicone to freeze minimum one day and then you can remove
carefully your vise grip....replace the oval at is emplacement and admire the new look!
Take your time to do every step to get a great result!
Have fun
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 12/18/03 03:21 AM
I just cut the lower mesh for the rear of my car but im still trying to figure out the best way to get the grill to stay in properly. The stock pins wont work so I might try paper clips, the black silcone isnt a bad idea either. Hm well I guess I'll find a way tommarow. I would rather spend the extra money and have stazi or whatever that fellers name is to do it.
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 01/15/04 02:25 AM
Hey, for the Mystique, what size is the allen wrench for the four screws on the bottom? Thanks...

Steve
Posted By: NorCalSVT Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 01/16/04 12:32 AM
GUTTER GUARD SUX!! looks cheap
use WIRE CLOTH - like this guy
http://www.ctamotorsports.com/
look under project cars: Ford Contour

THAT IS THE BEST GRILLE JOB I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
like a Jag or something.
none of that gutter crap!
Posted By: pupet89440_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 01/16/04 06:17 AM
Originally posted by NorCalSVT:

like a Jag or something.

Which car are yu looking at. The only mod mesh i see looks like the stock mesh paints silver.
Posted By: NorCalSVT Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 01/17/04 12:39 AM
Originally posted by pupet89440:
Originally posted by NorCalSVT:

like a Jag or something.

Which car are yu looking at. The only mod mesh i see looks like the stock mesh paints silver.

sorry, my bad - that guy did paint the stock silver frost, an even CHEAPER look than "gutter guard" - anyway, they DO sell real metal mesh that scale, that's what Ford was trying to fake (with plastic) because that woven/thickness of metal is what looks the best proportionally - it's called "wire cloth" and goes from screen size up to fence size. I'll find some and post it.
Posted By: contourGL1996 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 04/27/04 01:11 AM
got it at Lowes for like 2 or so

grill
Posted By: 95 V6 contour Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 06/19/04 04:42 AM
I did the gutter guard grill mod on my car. Doesn't look too bad. My website has som pics of it (in bio)
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 06/24/04 02:07 AM
YES! thats EXACTLY what I am looking for, You are brilliant. THANKYOU for solving my question on if you reuse the old grille or custom fabricate a new one. im going to do just that.
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 06/27/04 10:10 PM
Well, I did mine... heres how I did it and how it turned out

Parts: $1.50 Sheet of gutter Gaurd at lowe's
Tools: my hands, a pair of needle nose plyers
time: about 15-20 minutes

Final Result

Posted By: darpinian Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/08/04 01:46 AM
I finally got around to doing the Mesh grill so I though I could add to this post.

TOOLS:
1 gutter guard from Lowes for $1.40
1 Wire cutter(or anything that will cut through the gutter guard)
1 Power Drill
10 1 1/4 inch screws.(although you probably won't use them all)
Sanding paper I used rough 60 grit
Dremel or anything you can use to saw.

TIME
30 Minutes-1 Hour Max

First...

Take off the grill. There are 2 screws to take out...then the grill just pulls out.

Second...

Cut out the current grill. You want to cut out the grill thats already there...cut as close as you think you can get. Then sand the rest down. It doesn't have to be perfect because its hard to see through the mesh anyway.(keep your ford logo if necessary)

Third....

You'll notice on the back the oval that there are a bunch of melted looking screws...you need to take those out. I used a power drill for this. Its not gonna take out the screw its gonna drill straight threw it. Use a 3/16 bit There should be 10 slots if IIRC. You have to drill all the way through the thing or else it won't come apart.

Fourth....

Take the chrome oval apart from the back piece. You'll notice in all 10 spots that you drilled through there will be small structures...Cut those off, you won't need it because you'll be replacing it with screws.

Fifth

Take out your mesh and measure. You want your mesh to lay securely inside of the black piece so that when you put it together with the Oval there will just come together. If you over cut then you'll have to trim(the oval and black piece wont fit together) if you undercut your grill won't be properly secure...but you do have a alot of room for error so don't fret. Once measure your mesh to the black piece cut it out and lay it inside the black piece.

Sixth

Place the Chrome oval on top of the black piece and admire your grill. If like the look of it proceed to putting the the piece back together. You want to make sure that the structure closes all the way. Once you have the oval and the black piece properly together all you need to do is whip out the handy power drill again and drill back into the holes that you've already made using 1 1/4 screws. I didn't need to use all 10 holes though. I only used 5-6. Once its done admire and put back onto the car to be admired some more.

Alot of people are saying that they used silicon for step 6 and didn't full remove the bolts holding the oval to the black piece. I though of doing it that way, but eventually I want my grill to be interchangable and it'll be 1 billion times easier to just unscrew, insert, and screw back in. Any questions let me know

~darp~

The next project is on the lower grill(on my SE) once I finish that I'll do a write up on it also...
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/26/04 02:28 AM
I did the gutter guard one- $1.58 at Lowes. And a set of screws, which was $2.50 (I needed extras anyways). I traced the shape using the chrome ring with a sharpie, and the cut with tin snips about 1" out from the line. I then cut notches in the mesh to fit around the plastic holders. I took out the old honeycomb grill with a screwdriver and a hammer. Then I bent the mesh into place, and put about 6 screws in to hold it in place, along with some washers. I pushed all of the extra mesh in with a screwdriver to make it conform to the plastic, and it secures it better. Looks great. I also put the ford tag back in, because it feels like you are defacing the car w/o it. Very happy with the results, and it only took about 20 min. A great mod for newbies!
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/26/04 09:44 PM

Happy modding

So; this thread got me motivated to actually go look for mesh, so i hit up home depot to look around again. Most of you know already, but i just found out that most home depots dont even sell the rolls of gutter guard anymore--instead they sell these 3' sheets. These sheets are much better than the old stuff i had from the roll, much thicker--higher guage, and just generally sturdier.
So, i re-meshed my grille, and this time i used screws to fasten it, along with hot glue. Also i cleaned the mesh and get a chance to put on some clearcoat early this morning, it looks great.

This picture is a little big, so i'll post a link. In the pic, where i have the red circles you can see that i have put screws, driven from the outer edge to inner; and where the blue circles are is where i later put hot glue. There's more pics in that album too. Sorry about the quality, photobucket resizes pics when they're too big.

So to recap:
Mesh: Higher guage gutter guard 3' sheet

Price: $1.25

I know this is all pretty simple, but i think its nice to outline it for the newcomers that may be scared to just tear stuff apart on their own.

I ended up re-doing my grille once more.

Here's the page.
Posted By: Electric Frost Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/27/04 04:21 PM
Mystique grille note:

Just a note on the instructions listed for the Mystique grille removal. Above it was mentioned that an allen key was needed to remove the screws that attach the grille to the bumper cover. I couldn't get mine off, so I ended up taking the entire bumper cover off and....the screws are actually Phillips, NOT allen key.

Now that I have the bumper off, I'm going to do mesh on both the grille and the lower portion of the cover and I will detail my progress for all the 'stique owners this weekend.

Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/27/04 04:45 PM
Ya, sorry, i meant to add that a long time ago. On my old 99 it was a hex head, on my 98 it was phillips. An easy way to tell is to just slide a mirror down there to look at the head.

Once again, sorry about that.
Posted By: CoolBlackSE99 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 07/27/04 06:25 PM
Originally posted by darpinian:
The next project is on the lower grill(on my SE) once I finish that I'll do a write up on it also...

Cool, I'm interested in doing that too. Let me know how it turns out.
Posted By: Electric Frost Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 08/02/04 05:10 AM

As per:
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=aesthetics&Number=676229&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1#Post679001
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/15/04 03:39 PM
Has anyone ever bought the mesh off of spmotorsports? I'm looking for some mesh for my car, I don't think I want to put gutter guard on there.
Posted By: SmoothV Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/15/04 04:04 PM
Originally posted by jon_mason14:
Has anyone ever bought the mesh off of spmotorsports? I'm looking for some mesh for my car, I don't think I want to put gutter guard on there.

Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/16/04 02:39 AM
Anyone?
Not to my knowledge. Where is Dresden? How far is that from Chattanooga? I'll do your grill if you come here.
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/16/04 02:49 AM
I'm in west TN. I think its 3 or 4 hours away maybe I don't know. I can do my own grill, I'm just not sure what to use yet. You have any suggestions?
I used gutter gaurd. Check the link in my sig. My first car I bought a grill from Stazi so the mesh is different. Then after I blew that car up, I built the grills for the current car with gutter gaurd. Originally, I painted the chrome oval T-red (body color) and the mesh black. Then I made a grill for some dead beat that never paid me; so I put it on my car. Regular chrome oval and silver mesh. That was over a year ago and no problems.
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/16/04 04:22 AM
That looks pretty good. I have some gutter guard I just wasn't for sure how durable it would be. I mine as well try and see. Thanks.
Some people have said they would be afraid of it rusting, but I've yet to see any speck of rust or discoloration on mine. I've had it for over a year. When I painted it black originally, the paint started to chip over time. Small rocks and bugs at 100+ will do that to a paint job.
Posted By: SmoothV Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/20/04 01:34 PM
I hear see peeps saying that gutter guard loses it shine? How are you guys keeping the shine, or am i reading wrong . My dad found some gutter guard in his garage the other day. He was like you need any of this...I dont need it. I was like heck yea...put it on my car. He just gave me a weird face....hahahah
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Mesh Grilles - Work in Progress - 09/20/04 01:54 PM
Originally posted by BigT:
I hear see peeps saying that gutter guard loses it shine? How are you guys keeping the shine, or am i reading wrong . My dad found some gutter guard in his garage the other day. He was like you need any of this...I dont need it. I was like heck yea...put it on my car. He just gave me a weird face....hahahah

haha sweet dude!! I'm just waiting on elky mesh. he lives like in the town where I go to school so its no biggy
© CEG Archives