Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives

Good color scheme?
Yes
No

I'm gonna go ahead and start this poll off with a big NO!
Dear GOD NO!
I've seen that car, only it was black w/ green accent where the yellow is.
Originally posted by stolontour97:
I've seen that car, only it was black w/ green accent where the yellow is.

obviously it is a photoshop....my vote is no.
Yeah somebody in the "Pics and Vids" area asked for the black and green one to be turned t-red and yellow and it was so fugly I thought I'd find out if anybody actually liked it...
ive also seen one parked in front of mcdonalds
Ketchup and Mustard?
Originally posted by Cool Blue Mystique:
Dear GOD NO!

I agree
is this some kind of sick joke?
What about this...j/k

What's wrong w/ the purple?
I kinda like the purple.
wow how do you change car colors like that on photoshop SVT i am interested in knowing
it's the hotdog theme!
that first one is hideous, red and yellow but I kinda like the purple one!

-Neal
That purple one is not a Photochop correct?

If it is, nice job to the editor...it looks real.
MY EYES!
Well I'm the one that posted for the photo chop, but I don't want my car to look like that.
Originally posted by AirKnight:
MY EYES!

I totally agree, LMAO!!!!!!!!
and after 32 votes, everyone has voted for NO, why am i not surprised lol.
Now all we need to do is find a front end view of a red Contour and make the wipers yellow. I have a feeling that it would be SOOOOOO good looking! Or...maybe...not...
Originally posted by Cool Blue Mystique:
Now all we need to do is find a front end view of a red Contour and make the wipers yellow. I have a feeling that it would be SOOOOOO good looking! Or...maybe...not...

This poll has nothing to do with yellow wipers...
Originally posted by Ausgedient:
That purple one is not a Photochop correct?

If it is, nice job to the editor...it looks real.

it is a photochop, the car is T-red
that is just wrong to see a tour painted like that. now the purple is good looking but is parking hard to get there?
Can you say Ronald McDonald????
That actually looks pretty good.
the purple doesnt look too bad but if u picked purple over painting your car red/blue/black i'd hope u were female
Originally posted by Blackie:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1038956491Blackie">
<p>Good color scheme?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />No
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

I'm gonna go ahead and start this poll off with a big NO!

isn't that the car that Ronald McDonald drives around?
its so ugly you cant even really look directly at it or it will cause eye damage
Actually, I have Windows ME and I'm using the ArcSoft Photo Studio 2000. It's pretty easy to do I have made a lot of changes to the SVT. As Brapple said it is a T-RED, but I have edited it to be alot of different colors! Thanks for the compliments!

As for the parking, We actually have two decent sized driveways on either side of the house and a big barn in the back. My brother had parked his jeep there to take a photo of it and I thought it looked pretty good, So i made him move so I could take a pic. Heres my SVT in Green and one in Blue (Lowered too)

Man all ricer garbage aside that green is sweet
is there a problem with parking on they streets there or what man
Heh, that blue looks exactly like Moonlight Blue
Like they say on www.BEATERz.com...."yellow equals performance" Also whats up with the Bo and Luke Duke CB antenna
dont know dukes of hazzard that show kicks ass
for those that don't know (i know the dumb north dakotan knows) blackie is trying to rip on me. i'm going with a yellow and t-red paint scheme. though blackie, none of the things you photochopped will be painted yellow on my car. it's nice to see the support you constantly give to me, and that you're probably twice my age, but act like you're half my age. i don't even have ding guards (or a spoiler for now). get a life and grow up, blackie.
View the results however you wish kermit...the fact still remains: 98.378% of people polled don't like yellow and red.
Hey, Kermie, the truth hurts. Live with it. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Simple. I can guarantee that we honestly do not think it looks good, we are NOT jealous, and we are NOT lying.
Would you like fries with that?!
BLACKIE asked if people liked it, not ME, and guess what MY car is MY car. i don't care if you don't like it, i think it's immature that you go on and on about it. though people probably don't like it because that's a stupid photo chop that doesn't resemble what my car looks like now or will ever look like. and i have a feeling that blackie just isn't getting any lately so he has to get on here and do this crap, and CBM, we all know that you think your pontiac is cool, so your opinion doesn't even come close to meaning anything by any one's standards.

Do you think Blackie is immature?
Yes
Yes

I agree with kermit I personaly dont like the red and yellow but I dont think anybody has that bad of taste to
[censored] up there car like that. blackie if you want to rag on him the at least get some pics that are real or are goin gto be close to real, dont be dumb and do crap like this it just makes people think you are a moron
I wasn't really bustin on him with this post...there was a request for a t-red and yellow photochop in the pics and vids board and I posted this to see if anybody in their right mind would really put those colors together...and as you have seen; the public has spoken.
not doubting you, but can you post a link to that post in the pics and vid forum,,, and maybe you should have kept it there. i don't think you can really say anything about what anybody wants do to their car. and how about getting a pic of yellow and red done right on a contour, not just spoiler, ding guards,etc. painted? my combo of yellow and red flames, yellow graphics,etc. and this might make you happy, if i keep this car for a while, i may paint it sunburst orange, but the yellow/red theme is easier to do right now. and many people have commented me on it (people that are anti-rice included), many people ask me where did i buy my grill. and you know you were trying to start something with me, there's no reason for you to deny it.

more of blackie being a b**ch
just found the post in pics and vid,,, and see that you're lieing about not trying to bust on me. the guy that asked for that pic was already busting on me in this forum and probably asked for it for that reason, and you posted in there about me. why don't you grow up? my car doesn't look like that, so you can laugh at the picture (as i am), while i laugh at you for thinking my car looks like that.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
just found the post in pics and vid,,, and see that you're lieing about not trying to bust on me. the guy that asked for that pic was already busting on me in this forum and probably asked for it for that reason, and you posted in there about me. why don't you grow up? my car doesn't look like that, so you can laugh at the picture (as i am), while i laugh at you for thinking my car looks like that.

Ok everyone needs to stop before we have another eurolights post. I'm the guilty party that requested the phototchop. I was only messing with kermit and I stoped after I posted that pic. The pic was meant to mess with kermit but I decided to grow up and stop messing with him. If I could have I would have deleted the post but it was too late for that by the time I stopped. Do we really want new members to come on this site read this stuff, and stop visiting cause they think we're a bunch of a-holes that always fight? Well I for one don't. Once again kermit I meant no harm when I posted the pic, just was having fun and then someone else started in on you. Sorry some people just don't know ho to leave stuff alone.

I'm asking the mods to delete this post and the one in the pics and videos requesting the photochop by me. Thanks in advance.
not quite sure why you asked for that in pics and vids, but thanks for the apology.
funny [censored] guys
© CEG Archives