Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
First, mods, if this needs to be in Aesthetics instead, feel free to move it!

I was surfing the Mondeo site this evening and came across a memeber that is making mirror-polished stainless engine bay covers and parts. He's got 'em for the Duratec and the Zetec. I'm betting most of this stuff will fit our cars. Quality looks top-notch too.

Mondeo Sports Fabrications

Just thought I'd pass it along!

Example:
pretty cool lookin' engine bay there
I saw that site the other day and was wondering the same thing. There is some really cool Zetec stuff there.
bling bling,

Man if my engine looked like that, id die a happy man.
i mean, i'm pretty sure it would but-- who knows-
I'm dying for a set of these but with the rest of the front not matching up to our cars, who knows if the hood would be the same. Maybe I can email the guy for dimensions.

Wasnt Ben making those hood mirrors a while back.....

I believe he was selling them on FCO...
they got some nice stuff on there. i really like the uim cover.
Originally posted by Tourige:
bling bling,

Man if my engine looked like that, id die a happy man.

My thoughts exactly
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
pretty cool lookin' engine bay there

Get back to CI where you belong!

And, not a fan of something that would trap heat in the engine bay like that. Looks cool for car shows, though.
Originally posted by Mr. Hightower FTW:

And, not a fan of something that would trap heat in the engine bay like that. Looks cool for car shows, though.

I agree, sweet for shows, bu tI wouldn't want that toasting my IMRC on a daily basis.
I sent an email last night about a couple parts....the brake reservoir cover and the expansion tank cover. BTW, do I have a 95mm or a 112mm brake reservoir cover?

Shoulda checked my email before posting. He sent me this. Aside from his usual Contour/Mondeo owner use of the English language, I'm gonna pursue this with him. As least he spelled everything right.

ive sold and sent some bling to new jersey and s dakota.so no probs with
that.its compatibility with the contours and cougars.what car you got.
many thanks phil.
Nice! I'll have to make up my mind what i want my engine bay to look like now. Thats awesome!
This guy has been ignoring my emails and requests for info for over 2 weeks now so I guess he's not interested in selling to the colonies.
© CEG Archives