Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SVTC1136 Part number please - SVT side skirts - 06/15/06 02:55 AM
I have searched for as long as I can handle without being able to find a new side skirt for my silver frost svt. I couldn't even find it on teamfordparts.com. Does anyone know the part number for the passenger side skirt (svt).
Thank you,
Zac
i need the exact same thing...same side same color...
try this ...
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Part number please - SVT side skirts - 06/15/06 12:59 PM
I have a driver and passenger side Silver Frost side skirt. PM me if you are interested.
Posted By: SVTC1136 Re: Part number please - SVT side skirts - 06/15/06 03:07 PM
You guys rock, thanks.
how come there one side more expensive than the other one... and the T-Red is so expensive...
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:
how come there one side more expensive than the other one... and the T-Red is so expensive...

they come painted ...

why is the SVT rear bumper more expensive then the front, my quess more are replaced because of cars getting rear ended then the front
Posted By: SVTC1136 Re: Part number please - SVT side skirts - 08/02/06 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BrApple-SeVT:

they come painted ...

Didn't quite understand this until I got mine last week. Got my silver frost right side skirt, and it is a blank, not even primed. So I guess thats why it was so much cheaper than the others .
It did come with all the mounting hardware and jack covers.

I'm hoping to be able to have it painted for under $100 bucks. Is this realistic?
© CEG Archives