Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Heres the first prototype shots

Let me know what you guys think.

Tyler
I think id like em more in white
Those are nice!
I'd love those in white
hey any chance you can make me a 95 gauge cluster. 95s have different alignment of the odometer and trip reset and trip meter. I really like my current, but would like to see how many miles are on my car.
Originally posted by Korfu:
hey any chance you can make me a 95 gauge cluster. 95s have different alignment of the odometer and trip reset and trip meter. I really like my current, but would like to see how many miles are on my car.

They do? I have a 95 and used the reg ones...I dont know what kinda car you have....
Originally posted by starjammir:
Originally posted by Korfu:

They do? I have a 95 and used the reg ones...I dont know what kinda car you have....

95's built before 2/95 have speedometer cables and have the trip reset button on the oposite side then cars built after 2/95 which have electronic speedometers
I did not know that...interesting
Those are pretty sweet. I think they'd look better without the blue band on 'em. IMO, blue's being over-used these days on the dash lights. Ultimately, I like 'em because they're different than what's currently available. I like the font you used.

What I think would REALLY look cool would be some '70's style numbering, like the Mach 1 'stang, also like the retro gagues in the new Mustang.

There's just something about the old classics that always looks good.
any idea if they're making an SVT version? different colors?
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:
any idea if they're making an SVT version? different colors?

Yes, Yes we are.

What colors were you thinking?

Tyler
white would be nice, and turn the blue line into red. try making a couple different ones, dont just mass produce one color. let us ask what colors we want. is that possible or will the price go up too much
Changing colors does not change the price, unless its purple or pink, or a very odd color that I dont stock.

Tyler
night pics?
i'm with the numbers color scheme as-is. for the svt version though, are you putting the "SVT" right there on the tach like it is on stocks?

ide;, instead of changing the glow color, how about background? silver fascia/blue numbers? (still the red red-line of course)
Those gauges look like a video game.
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
night pics?

Yes I have them, Ill try and get them up tonight.

As far as changing things on the gauges. I can, white,black, red blue etc..

Tyler

Looks much better in person. We are working on getting a new camera.

Tyler
i'm still just curious about an SVT logo on the tach of the SVT version, then i can make a decision
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:
i'm still just curious about an SVT logo on the tach of the SVT version, then i can make a decision

You mean can I add it?

Of course I can

Tyler
© CEG Archives