Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Loco4G63 So who from Chicago area is going to SZ04? - 04/04/04 03:16 PM
Just wondering. I know Steve is planning on going and Mike is going for sure.....but who else is making the trip?
not I. Money has been tight!
Originally posted by Airforce:

It is here.....BUT I figure it will be the last SZ so ....got to go!!!
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

I doubt it has been tight with all the new mods you have been getting for your car. I'm still waiting on getting mine back with the bill.

The only thing that makes sense in that statement Hector is that its probably going to be the last one , seeing that its not there, its HERE!
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

The only thing that makes sense in that statement Hector is that its probably going to be the last one , seeing that its not there, its HERE!

I wasn't talking about SZ being here.....
What do u mean its going to be the last one???
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
What do u mean its going to be the last one???

Mark (Trapps) got things together for us back in November about SZ04' and just look at the current registration, pathedic That being said, I plan on "busting my ass" and going out of my way to make sure everyone has a good time at SZ04', trust me on that one
The problem is everyone is all for a meet. But if it doesn't go with there schedule they don't go. it'll suck if it's the last spring zing. I haven't registered yet..kinda waiting late. I'll probably be there..I've had fun with the chitowners so I mind as well start raising hell with the MI guys.
I would love to go, but money is an issue. I was hoping to have an svt later this year, and I for-sure would go next year. If anything I would come for one day and go back, but I dont think driving there for 5 hours and driving back for 5 hours would work very well.
I am going for sure. Would not miss it for the world.
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
The problem is everyone is all for a meet. But if it doesn't go with there schedule they don't go. it'll suck if it's the last spring zing. I haven't registered yet..kinda waiting late. I'll probably be there..I've had fun with the chitowners so I mind as well start raising hell with the MI guys.

Calm down internet bada$$!

He perfers E-Thug
Originally posted by IL Sean:

He perfers E-Thug

There are too many of those here in the CEG!

He perfers E-Thug

There are too many of those here in the CEG!

hey remember now Hector you're an E-thug too well at least according to Mike Everytime I hear E-thug I think of a bunch of Mobsters giving someone a beat down
The "money" issue is weak, Simon voice..."sorry!" Everyone has had since last November, so that doesn't hold water IMO Come on guys, sack up and bring it!
The "money" issue is weak, Simon voice..."sorry!" Everyone has had since last November, so that doesn't hold water IMO Come on guys, sack up and bring it!

Money ain't the problem at all. I'll friggin bring it and a big sack of attitude too
The post wasn't directed at you Thinkmoto, I don't think you took it that way...did you
Posted By: m!key Re: So who from Chicago area is going to SZ04? - 04/08/04 11:36 PM
nah he didnt. he is just always piss and viniger!
yes I am full of piss and vinegar Roger I can be easily provoked
Posted By: m!key Re: So who from Chicago area is going to SZ04? - 04/08/04 11:41 PM
see!
You guys have another reason to come to SZ04' as Detroit is "title town USA"! We've got the Red Wings reaching for its 4th cup in 7 years, the Pistons lookin' to win the east and the "murder city USA" title is ours once again and get this, one of senators (John Conyers (D) from Detroit BTW) said its the economy, nice exuse you lib

Could you substitute olive oil for the piss and then we could put you down for bringing the attitude and the salad dressing.

It was just a thought.
Originally posted by janostak:

Could you substitute olive oil for the piss and then we could put you down for bringing the attitude and the salad dressing.

It was just a thought.

Italian dressing only for me

Now Roger whats this about murder city stuff? Detriot has crime
I just paid my deposit...so now you all are fugged Muahahahahahahahahahahaha. Now who to tag along with
Posted By: m!key Re: So who from Chicago area is going to SZ04? - 04/09/04 04:31 AM
damn it is about time! you finally put all your piss and vineger aside and signed up.
naw..I finally got too full of piss and vinegar. So I had to sign up now Roger will have to face the music
Quote:

Now Roger whats this about murder city stuff? Detriot has crime

First off its DETROIT, not Det-RIOT. The riot was back in 67' and 84' (84' for the Tigers) Now as far as the title goes, we haven't had it for some years, that has went to D.C. for the past couple years. Ofcoarse it went to D.C., I mean they re-elected their mayor even after he was caught on camera smoking crack , good job voters, I guess the quote "the [censored] set me up" really convinced them Actually I don't know what the murder rate is in D.C. this year, but here in Detroit, were up to 103 since January 1st. That being said, don't let this factoid discourage you from coming to SZ04', seriously!
Trust me I'm not scared of a few murders I was over there for work about a year and half ago. We stayed in Dearborn next to Ford world headquarters and Leer. Very nice town there, but it was crazy how on the expressway all of sudden it went from nice to trash everywhere I can't remember the exact address where our old plant was something and Lyndon avenue I believe. It was right next to a storage yard for shipping boxes(the really big ones) The fences where about 20' high with razor wire. Our plant had a electronic gate with razor wire too. Kinda crazy to me and so where all the SUV's with dubs
Where is the hotel? Time to check the SZ section.
Where is the hotel? Time to check the SZ section.

Waaaaaay outside of Detroit, absolutely NO worries, trust me
Damn I was hoping to catch a drive by or 2

Well, apart of our Friday night cruize will have us going onto the world famous 8 mile, you never know

Well, apart of our Friday night cruize will have us going onto the world famous 8 mile, you never know

Sweet

© CEG Archives